What does the average person in your country think of anti-fa?

What does the average person in your country think of anti-fa?

>Bunch of Goyim gathering in groups goyin' around stabbing other Goyim and shit, calling everyone they don't like Nazis
We think you have Philistines
there is no cure

They're mostly known here for being involved in the 2011 riots. People think they're nutters.

I still live in an area that hates niggers, commies and thugs alike.

There shit would be shut down before it started if they were to try it here.

Who?

Usual response.

Dismissive because they have no real targets, Ireland is PC as fuck.

cancer
How can you claim to be anti-fascist, then proceed to beat up other people based on their political beliefs AND still expect to be taken seriously?

Well, seeing as most people outside of Sup Forums have no idea what that is or that they even exist, they don't care.

People keep forgetting that there's people outside of Sup Forums

Watched their antics in the breakroom, talking with my normie coworkers blacks and whites, were absolutely disgusted calling them terrorists who need imprisoned.

>tfw that sticker is all over my town

It's not easy taking them off, and if people catch you, they will instajudge you

Not even sure if they exist here.

We're racists ever afraid? I mean 1970s and earlier you could call someone a nigger with no repercussion and true racist today dont really give a fuck what you think.
I have a hard time imagining a bore or Rhodesian being afraid that someone will find out he doesn't like blacks

Boer

Most people view them as jobless white trash junkies

Most people don't know it.

Some retards painting graffiti all over the place.. Never seen them in person but fuck, do they spray all over the place.

Easier to put another sticker over it, Belgy.

Most people see them as the Commie Youth

violent so looked down upon