Requesting red pills on German migrant crime rates

Requesting red pills on German migrant crime rates.

Politifacts says that Germans are more likely to commit crime than migrants here politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/may/11/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-germany-now-riddled-crime-thanks/, but Breitbart shows that they're over-represented in crime compared to native Germans here breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/germany-registers-surge-crimes-right-wing-radicals/.

What is going on? How did Politifacts come to a completely different conclusion looking at the same data?

I understand that hard numbers regarding migrant criminality is notoriously covered up by the media (as with Cologne) but I really do want any hard numbers that can be found for Germany and other European nations.

How can one side say migrants are more likely to commit crime and the other say migrants are less likely to commit crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.36119443931468,6.969721633496192&z=6
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-03/fluechtlinge-kriminalitaet-auslaender-polizeiliche-kriminalstatistik/komplettansicht
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs
wnd.com/2017/02/phony-baloney-the-9-fakest-fake-news-checkers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>but Breitbart shows
Well there's your problem.

>How did Politifacts come to a completely different conclusion
They're not full of shit with an agenda of fearmongering.

>(as with Cologne)
Like you here.

>How can one side say migrants are more likely to commit crime and the other say migrants are less likely to commit crime?
Fearmongering to pave the way for populists and more fearmongering while stylizing yourself to be the truth.

You don't believe for a second that africans and arabs commit less crime per capita than Germans, do you? You can't be serious.

Well how did we come to a discrepancy? They can't both be correct. Breitbart breaks down the data more so I'm more inclined to believe them, but I'm fine with being proven wrong if you have numbers.

It does seem odd to me that something like Cologne can happen if immigrants really do commit less crime per capita than native Germans.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.36119443931468,6.969721633496192&z=6

MUH COLOGNE

Do you think that is the only incident?

>google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US
Pink and purple are sexual assault and rape, enjoy

I advise you to read this and ponder on its content.
zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-03/fluechtlinge-kriminalitaet-auslaender-polizeiliche-kriminalstatistik/komplettansicht

that was just the last 50 days

here's the map for 2016, might take a while to load
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1sKPTG4QX60NOzWOn5ZRf7zRaBrs

>Politifact
>#9 Fakest fake news checker
wnd.com/2017/02/phony-baloney-the-9-fakest-fake-news-checkers/

Related data but it's from before migrant crisis.

I bet without reading that this are only verurteilte cases and doesnt represent those without a privatanzeige as well brudi

>zeit.de
not even going to open that link.
sorry dude, you're behind the curve

>Well how did we come to a discrepancy?
They make stuff up all the time and distort real occurences. As an example, they made up "1000 refugees shouting allah while setting fire to a historic church" last NYE. It was a group of Syrians - not 1000 - celebrating a cease fire in Syria which came into effect. Thei allah'ing about happens to be your run off the mill "thank god". The "fire" set to the church was a fireworks rocket hitting a scaffolding on the church setting the scaffolding on fire.

>It does seem odd to me that something like Cologne can happen if immigrants really do commit less crime per capita than native Germans.

Why? It was a large number of people meeting in a small place, lots of people were drunk and there was a large group of shitty people.

It's almost like the government has an insterest in lying to the masses about the legions of rapists and murderers they let in.

>wnd.com
You know wnd is also lovingly called wing nut daily for its shit content? :^)

>mimimi I'm delusional

the amount of deleted comments is glorius

They're lying because they're jewish supremacists

You have estrogen which makes you rotelearn without assessment

you're gay

rote gay

paki

Another thing to recognize: lots and lots of people who show up as "Germans" in statistics are Arabs etc. with German passports.

lots of posters on Sup Forums too

>They make stuff up all the time and distort real occurrences

Except I'm talking about statistics, not single occurrences. I'm still waiting for you to provide numbers that show native Germans commit more crime per capita.

What were they doing shooting fireworks so close to a historic landmark though?

>A large group of shitty people

...Who happened to be migrants unless I'm somehow wrong on that and they were all native Germans in brownface?

I mean is it a German custom to go on sexual rampages on New Years?

dat damage control, stop lying to yourself

btw, wouldn't be the first burning church, would it?

They will count any forbidden spray paint symbol as a right wing crime, so antifa and others even spary them on puporse artifically rise right wing crime. Every burned down refuggee shelter is a right wing crime until proven otherwise. All the foreiginers with German passports count as Germans. It's known that the courts mostly let them get out of their process with no or minimum sentence. Germans are much easier to get if they commit a crime, since there is almost never a network on their site, which helps them. You could go on forever, everything is done to get those statics the way they want.

>You know wnd is also lovingly called wing nut daily for its shit content? :^)
And politifact isn't? Gtfo.

Most of them don't visit this fine imageboard though, my dear Britbong.

Look for PKS 2015 or 2016, I think the latest is not fully published yet. I have to play video games now.

>What were they doing shooting fireworks so close to a historic landmark though?
Celebrating NYE, like everyone does. After the nth beer no one gives a shit.

syrian burning down huge refugee center for fun, 2mill euro cost, people run for their lives
>not even rextradicted

two german family father set fire in unihabitated, little refugee center. house doesn't even burn down
>nine years of prison for two working, couragouios members of society

What who says that?

Fucking shitskins commit 80% of the crime in Germany.

>According to the Bundeskriminalamt, also known as the Federal Criminal Police Office or BKA, crimes by immigrants rose 79 percent in 2015.
>But at the same time, the number of refugees in the country rose more than fivefold — by 440 percent.
>In other words, the typical German was more likely to engage in crime than the average migrant.
This is the entire argument. The rate at which migrant crime increased was lower than the rate at which migration to Germany was increasing.

It ignores the fact that migration to Germany was unevenly distributed through the year, it ignores something else it acknowledges later on (pic related), and it also ignores that with increased attention and government efforts towards migrants in the latter half of the year, migrants might have been unable to commit crimes in ways that normal migrants or citizens could. How much theft is there going to be in a refugee shelter where they are being given government goods and services?

But back to pic related: politifact acknowledges something which people have been screaming about and completely ignored - a huge number of these "refugees" are economic migrants.

You're right, politifact, you can't lump all migrants together! Maybe someone should tell Angela Merkel that.

should have included the previous part to show what region they were referring to

>I'm still waiting for you to provide numbers that show native Germans commit more crime per capita.

are you crazy?
pic related is the closest you'll get to said data. the result is exactly what you would expect: mudshits are fucking subhumans.

If you talk to prison employees they always talk about numbers between 70 and 95 percent of their "clients" being of migrant background. In a decent number of prisons they don't order pig meat anymore.

Migrants commit more crimes. Way more crimes. This is not only proven by empiricism - ask any German that is sane in his head and not totally biased in favor of the radical left.

Also, another interesting fact - the cops usually file a report and then let the migrant suspects leave. No bail, they do have witnesses and could actually arrest them. German police is so understaffed and migrants are such a huge part of their job that a lot of them have given up.

German judges usually sentence migrants after 2 or 3 years of nothing happening because they are so occupied with cases. And when they do, it's usually a penalty on parole.
You can probably imagine what a person with the intellectual reach of a migrant knows about the things he did 3 years ago. This punishment is as useless as can be. You also don't punish a dog 3 days after he did something bad, he will not know why.

(((((((((politifact)))))))))

well there was that christmas market terror attack

that killed 10-15 people

The conclusion they draw is so retarded. The fact that migrant crime didn't go up as much as migration itself went up bears no information at all concerning the comparison migrant crime/german crime. German crime does not even come up there. If anything, this only demonstrates that newly arrived migrants commit less crime than than the ones who have been in Germany already.

Our StGB is notriously vage and leaves the judge huge margins for their interpretation, but sometimes if those cases are concernt some judges seem to be convinct even that isn't enough. You read those cases and you really wonder and often the question is way doesn't the state atorney tries a revision, if there is such a questionable judgement, but maybe the cases are already too much.

>Der Anteil der Nichtdeutschen an der Gesamtzahl der Tatverdächtigen liegt bei 33,9 Prozent und erreicht damit auch hier einen neuen Höchstwert.

Good goyim. Statistics including only absolute figures clearly show Germans commit more crimes. Also per capita comparisons based on nationality are rayciss!

Let's demonstate this with some simple numbers. Let's say there were 100 Germans and 10 migrants in 2015.
Both of these groups combined were responsible for 10 crimes. 5 of them were the Germans, 5 were the migrants.
This would mean
>50% of the crime is committed by migrants
>5% of Germans are criminals, while 50% of migrants are criminals

Now in 2016, the migrants from last year and the Germans again commit the exact same amount of crime, but this year, 10 new migrants arrive. They are much less criminal than their predecessors and "only" commit 1 crime. What does this mean?

>The number of migrants went up by 100% (10 to 20) but the migrant crime overall went up by "only" 20% (from 5 to 6)

THAT is, unbelievably, where they stop the analysize and draw the conclusion: Migrants are less criminal than GERMANS for whatever reason.
Yet in my scenario the new migrants, while less criminal than the old ones, are still

>10% criminal compared to 5% of Germans

and also

>crime in absolute numbers obviously went up.

This reasoning is baffling to me.

Refugee crime is quite low. If you notice, most of the alleged rapes/attacks are reported by fringe news websites.

So they took the crime rate of the 10 new migrants without factoring in the overall crime rate and compared that to native Germans?

Thank you, this was a very informative post. I think I understand just what kind of games the German left are playing.

I'm sorry you guys have to deal with it.

>zeit.de

Oh wow, it's fucking nothing. Stopped reading Zeit because it's left wing as fuck.

They didn't even compare it to native Germans, they just somehow concluced that migrants are less likely to commit crime than Germans from the fact that migrant crime did not go up as much as migration itself. Which actually on itself just means that the newly arrived migrants committed less crime per capita that the migrants who have arrived the years prior.