Ask a British citizen who lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for a year anything

Ask a British citizen who lived and worked in Saudi Arabia for a year anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgnBmDvnmis
youtube.com/watch?v=UoVXp3nqNfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does goat's vagina feel different than human one?

In case you are Welsh, does it feel any different from sheep vagina?

What smells worse Ahmed or Singh?

very much so, prefered camel's vaginas though. when in Rome and all that

you might as well leave right now, this thread will not be nice to you

definitely Singh, and the snighs they have over there are a thousand times smellier than the ones we get here (and that's saying a lot since the ones we have here already smell like expired chicken stock and prespired curry)

Have you ever considered fucking a young male goat?

how available is alcohol?

Did you live in a sweet compound like this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=kgnBmDvnmis

My grandfather used to work for Aramco back in the 90s, visited Riyadh as a kid. Was a memorable experience.

Did you feel the presence of any sharia/religious police?

Were you exposed to local criticism directed against their government/royal family?

Whats the most fucked up thing you encountered?

How many fishes did you have to stick up their asses? And is the fish alive, or no?

How dumb are Saudis? They seem like they must be pretty retarded.

Even other arabs think Saudis are retarded.

it isn't available at all, luckily my work was in the Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia and I could cross the border to Bahrain any time I fancied a pint.

yes. even sweeter. in fact the compound i was staying in was the biggest most advanced one in the country - golf club, tennis courts, cafeteria by the beach.

ill come back to you schlomo too much typing required

?

the general popluace is generally VERY dumb but loyal. if you befriend them they will truly befriend you and start asking you to hang out with them and buy you gifts all the time.

the elite saudis i saw in the real positions of power were all educated in the US or Europe so they were clever.

What do the people think about the ruling class? I know that there is a lot of censorship in Saudi Arabia, but you can sometimes figure out what people think without talking.

Are all of them religious fanatics or are there some people that look like they got tired of all the religion shit?

What do Saudis think about Islam?

>Did you feel the presence of any sharia/religious police?

no. in fact the law that took away all the powers of the Sharia police was passed one month after i got there and the people were generally happy about it. nobody likes to be told to stop what they're doing and go to pray..

of course without the need for police religion itself is inescapable. all the shops close 5 times a day for prayers no exceptions. can be a pain in the ass when you're leaving work at 5:30 and wanna time your arrival before the filipinos who work at the local little caesars have to close shop even though none of them are muslim. or when your car runs out of gas and the petrol station workers just leave and you have to wait there for 30 mins like an idiot while watching the pakis smoke and play cards on their ""prayer break""

>Were you exposed to local criticism directed against their government/royal family?

the only public criticism i ever witnessed was a guy at the local supermarket saying how the new king is an old fool and didn't know what he was doing - everyone at the place was kinda shocked and had their hands on their mouths like they just witnessed a murder, and the shopkeeper he was saying it to was defending the royal family with tooth and nail..

>Whats the most fucked up thing you encountered?

its a long story mate, ill type it out later if the thread gets any traction

people there generally tend to avoid the subject all together and when pressed they will say "the king is doing his best with the current situation / we had to go to war there was no other choice etc.."

Have you eaten some sand pussy yet?

No but I was tempted.. I wasn't going to risk any chances that might stop me leaving that hell hole when my contract was up though..

>British citizen
Hello Ahmet!

Hello Turk. Ahmet is a roach name though no?

you hear that boys?

PROHIBITION WORKS

where did you work? Multinational Company? How man westerners did you meat there? Is is true that even western girls should wear hijab in public or private places like malls? How did you entertain there, could you find girls to get laid or only goats and camels?
Does it worth it to give it a chance to work there in construction companies? I have an offer with some serious wage but I cannot stand the oppresive regimes and hot climate.
How

They can't stand it m8, hate the stuff

Were any of the women flirty? ever get to be alone with any or do they all have minders?

How...did you endure the muzzies

is it true that pic related is banned there because the small dosis of the black seed can make you high ?

is that how your County survived the potato famine?
asking for a friend

Can u marry arabian loli as being foreihner?

Did you drop a tippity toppity brit nipper in any of the local pantaloons?

theyre not, they sell their oil to america and russia and etc

>30 mins like an idiot while watching the pakis smoke and play cards on their ""prayer break""
knowing pakis this is probally true

>Multinational Company?

yes, i worked for the world's most valuable company (anyone familiar with saudi arabia will know the one - starts with A)

>How man westerners did you meat there?

loads

> Is is true that even western girls should wear hijab in public or private places like malls?

Yes, when they leave the camp (but why would they do that?) they cover their heads but not their faces and dress in the black garbage, i have seen many western women not covering their hair though but they get many stares from horny arabs and poos so they dont do it again

>How did you entertain there,

my camp had gold club, tennis courts, football field, computer rooms, modern library, gatherings by the beach.. honestly i wouldnt have left if they had booze..

>Does it worth it to give it a chance to work there in construction companies?

depends on the company mate.. that can make all the difference, only 5 or 6 companies in Sauid provide high quality camps for expats, the rest you have to live among the locals which i was not prepared to do..

>I have an offer with some serious wage but I cannot stand the oppresive regimes and hot climate.

Don't go then, i wont sugar coat it.. the propaganda levels are ridiculous and the climate is 47 deg celcius with 90% humidity at its worst.. if you go to Riyadh you will get 50 degs but without the humidity.

saudi men are extremely protective of their women, she's not allowed to talk to anyone, if a saudi man wants to say hi to me he leaves his woman behind and comes to me alone, if I see him and want to greet him im not allowed to look at his wife or even acknowledge her existence.

however, the IT dept. for the company had an all girl support crew and when they hear my British accent they would giggle and ask me to repeat stuff.. it was pretty cute

Selling oil to americans? What other wonders did they manage to achieve, selling machetes to Africans?

Are you a Lawrence or a Muhammad?

What kind of work did you do and what were the wages like?

>leaf

Also, how did you get the job?

>the propaganda levels are ridiculous...

could you elaborate on that?

like this

You were tempted? was some hadji wearing a ninja suit propositioning you or something? I thought they weren't allowed to talk to men who aren't their husbands or family members, especially not a kuffar like you.

thanks mate

how often do you speak to local arabs? are they bro tier? Are the indians/pakis better?

>yes, i worked for the world's most valuable company (anyone familiar with saudi arabia will know the one - starts with A)

pic related?

I was an instrumentation and control systems engineer for the biggest oil company in the world. My wage was ridiculous and was all tax free, in fact they offered me a raise to extend for a second year but i refused

pictures of the royal family everywhere you go and i do mean everywhere, the airport, every single ministry, inside the library, on the towers and walls of cities that want to suck up to them

people are fat, full and happy so they dont complain at all about lack of freedoms and will defend their feeders with tooth and nail..

INTERNET IS CENSORED, couldnt even open Sup Forums, couldnt subscribe to a VPN service with my Saudi credit card, had to use my british one

i attended a conference for said company at which they asked us to submit our resumes to a private online link and i did and i got a call soon after, i had applied for a completely different job (Rotating equipment machine shop super intended) but they gave me one that was much higher than my level

yes :^)

what type deviant vices do royal family indulge in with all their money?

Can kafir marry a loli there?

>gave me one that was much higher than my level

How difficult was it to adjust? did you get a lot of support when you started?

Hey have you been to Nasheed gig over there?

Is there a penis inspection checkpoint before entering Makkah? Can I fool them and say I am muslim to enter?

poo

>how often do you speak to local arabs?
on a daily basis

>are they bro tier?

honestly depends on the nationality,
i did not like egyptians very much, they were really stupid,
Saudis are guarded at first but extremely nice and loyal, if you befriend them they will keep asking you out places and to come to their house etc.
the most bro tier nationalities were the levantine ones (Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Palis) they combined the arab hospitality with the fact that they're actually competent at what they do

honorable mentions are Filipinos, Nepalis and Yemenis (my driver was from yemen), all extremely bro tier and hard working (-exclude yemen from this one)
SHITTEST OF THE SHIT were obviously and inescapably the pakis and indians -Pakis/Indishits treat you like a god and suck up to you at all times when you're even one grade above them and are extremely rude, stubborn and unhelpful to anyone who is even one degree below them

kek

it was more difficult to adjust to the weather and how everything is cuturally different than anything technical desu, the foreigners there (loads of brits and americans, one aussie) were very helpful and showed me the ropes..

white people really stick together there and most of the ones that come work in oil and gas are right wing especially the american ones

HOW MUCH DID YOU GET PAYED FOR TAKING OUR JOBS CUNT???????

lived in uae for many years,
can confirm the tiers.

>Palis

Who are the "palis"?

We're taking your jobs, and all of your women are going to get BLEACHED .

Only when you have a culture that doesn't miss it to begin with.

I guessed palistinian.

What can you say about gays in Saudi? I heard it was normal to fuck guys as long as you are discrete about it and give rather than receive.

Also I've heard about a bunch of HIGHLY illegal stuff being done behind closed doors like drugs, hookers, alcohol, parties, etc. Any experience or knowledge of that stuff? Kinda interesting how that happens even in Saudi.

Fuck, my saudi brother !
They've started their counterattack !

Did you fuck an Saudi girl ?

what is your opinion on this video, should it be shown on the mayne steam meteor?

youtube.com/watch?v=UoVXp3nqNfo

my uncle worked in saudi arabia once he told me the saudis are lazy and incompetent at everything they do

Ever meet Khalid Kelly ?

Did the Saudis redpill you on anything? Islam is based as fuck, memes aside.

Have you tried drinking zam zam water m8?
Does it taste like heaven??

hello saud :D kef halak habibi?

Palestinians but theyre usually Jordanian citizens form Pali origin

>implying

the amount of saudis that i saw in bahrain drinking and fucking Russian whores would astound you, even family corporate men were animals once you take him out of the desert

I honestly cannot watch a video with that dude in it, i cringe at the mere sight of him sorry

they are. which is why all positions that actually need work are filled by pakis/indians/nepalis/other arabs..

it's getting better though as all saudis the government sent to study abroad are now coming back with american educations and work ethics and completely different mentality than their dads, it's slow but sure..

It really isn't, in fact many of the saudis I met told me in secrecy that they don't believe in islam and are just biding their time until they can immigrate abroad and live in freedoms

I say many it was just 2 to be exact and they were brothers who had studied in Germany

>Russian whores
Holy shit they are everywhere.

>Based
>Literally means 'submission'
>But also 'peace'
>Because it hails as perfect and superior
>One that uses a language where
>Peace is synonymous with giving in to a conqueror's domination

>Russian whores

theyre not even the most expensive ones in Bahrain:

most expensive to least:

>Moroccan
>Czech
>Syrian
>some African nation i don't remember
>Romanian
>Ukranian
>Russian
>Egyptian and the rest

Did you live in pic related?

did you ever leave the eastern province ?

Yep, Ras tanura

Yes I did go to Riyadh twice and Jeddah once. Loved Riyadh. hated Jeddah.

>>Did you feel the presence of any sharia/religious police?
>no. in fact the law that took away all the powers of the Sharia police was passed one month after i got there and the people were generally happy about it. nobody likes to be told to stop what they're doing and go to pray..
>of course without the need for police religion itself is inescapable. all the shops close 5 times a day for prayers no exceptions. can be a pain in the ass when you're leaving work at 5:30 and wanna time your arrival before the filipinos who work at the local little caesars have to close shop even though none of them are muslim. or when your car runs out of gas and the petrol station workers just leave and you have to wait there for 30 mins like an idiot while watching the pakis smoke and play cards on their ""prayer break""

I heard Saudis used to be scared of the Mutaween. What do they think of them after the law?

How can you stomach living in a Muslim country?

what were you doing in that Islamic hellhole? You mere presence in that kingdom of sandnoggs is a sign of approval.

Pommy, are they nice to talk to or generally insufferable? Limited number of Arabs I've met outside SA think they're the shiz & very arrogant.

We are most definitely smelly.

I'm Muslim

the mutaween are completely castrated now and do not hold any real authority except in malls (yep you heard that right) they walk around malls and 5 star hotels and scan for any lewd behavior but they do not have any real funding or presence on the streets anymore

I honestly needed the money at that time because I was getting married, I got in, did the work, got my tax free paychecks and got out, you wouldn't believe the amount of westerners who go there with my mentality and end up staying there for 30+ years (my direct manager an african american gentleman who converted to Islam is a great example)

Fair enough.

I don't take being moroccan too seriously but i'm proud we have the most prestigious whores in saudi arabia. I mean it's something

how many goats did you fucked over there ?

>you wouldn't believe the amount of westerners who go there with my mentality and end up staying there for 30+ years
disgusting to say the least.

>I honestly needed the money at that time because I was getting married, I got in, did the work, got my tax free paychecks and got out
That is your excuse? Doing work for the Saudis is helping their cause. Would you also work for USSR or Nazi Germany because you just needed the money?

bahrain, whatever, it's still good

How do they see the West, westerners and its politicians, do they have prejudices against us, in private or in public? How do they view the refugee crisis?

Grats

Last bit abt sucking up to superior & being dick to lower cadre.....basically our culture. It's why I hate most Indian companies & work only at small ones where bosses are professional & caring.

Grats

What did the prostitutes (All nationalities) cost in currency and what did they look like? What did they look like? Were they pretty and thick?

Also how do people get away with that stuff in Bahrain?

You'd think there'd be a drain on slavic women with so many going to other countries.

>sir, sir. can i help u sir
Such a fucking subservient race holy shit. I can't believe Americans confuse you betas with the high test Arab animals we have over here.

Did you see a beheading or public flogging? Or hands getting chopped off?

So what can the Mutaween do? I heard they have zero arresting power and can only tell the police about stuff. Is there any reason to fear them?

Also what's up with the whore hierarchy? Why are some countries higher and some lower?

I honestly did not participate in that sort of thing as i was in a serious relationship with my oneitis (whom im currently happily married to) but they were seriously staggering in quality and quantity, they would hang around every single pub, bar and obviously club and pretend they're just there having a pint like you when in reality theyre employed by the establishment, even 5 start hotels had them, if not directly employing simply turning a blind eye and taking a cut i would presume..

>Also how do people get away with that stuff in Bahrain?

Bahrain is like Saudi's whore house, it's lightyears ahead of saudi arabia in every single way, besides they are a small country and economy so if they ban drinking and fucking they would collapse in a day

>Mahmud detected

just because i hate indians doesn't mean i approve

lol

they are allowed to give a speech (amr bil maruf) - "declaring the good way" - so if they saw a muslim woman walking around in a bikini in a 5 star hotel they cant arrest her but they are allowed to hold her while they give her a speech about why what shes doing is wrong and why she'll go to hell..

Hala wallah my tea sipping brother
Thank you for your contributions :)

Can you smoke freely or is that haram as well?

If so how much for a pack?

holy shit there's two of you

how are you guys on with no vpn? are you gubment?

as in nicotine? of course you are - cigarettes are ridiculously cheap there

my brand (Parliaments) were 2.7 aussie dollarinos when i was there

Please get a job at your work....PE degree and an MBA here.