Abortion at all-time low because of birth control pills

>Abortion at all-time low because of birth control pills
>Kosher conservatives still trying to ban birth control coverage anyways
>Abortion disproportionately affects blacks, especially poor ones anyways and has lowered the crime rate

Kosher conservatives will try to defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Birth control makes womans tits bigger.
We need more research on body enhancing drugs.

they are trying to ban birth control? source?

>birth control because of the drop

Nothing to do with the fact that hundreds of thousands of girls are aborted each year, who would of been born into families/cultures that would make them teen moms...

Frankly with the impact it has on males in the water supply it should be looked at and possibly either reworked or made less prevalent.

That headline is misleading as fuck

The media needs to take a helicopter ride

>paying for your birth control is the same as eliminating it
damn. when did republicans also eliminate food?

>Government funded birth control
What they really mean
>Government funded abortions
lugenpresse

correlation ≠ causation, even though I'm sure this reporter is a closet-genius.

Fucking shoot yourself in the face.

Birth control for liberals mean fewer liberal babies. Thank God.

are we?

ehh makes their whole body bigger not just the tits

>OK you guys are winning
>But seriously stop winning

no it means more liberal women and immigrants

Are they trying to ban the freedom to get it? Or the tyranny of being forced to pay for other peoples choices?

They can pay for it themselves.

Does it not get filtered out?

Even better.
>I though they could lose height from it though

HEY GOYIM, WHY DONT YOU BUY MR. AUERBACHS NEW BIRTHCONTROL PILL THAT WILL POLUTE YOUR WATER WITH FRIGGEN HORMONES THAT TURN FROGS GAY? WHO CARES ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS RIGHT GOYIM? REMEMBER NOT TO BREED AND IMPORT A GORILLION SHITSKINS INTO YOUR COUNTRY GOY.

nice reddit thread faggot

You know whats the cheapest type of birth control that is available to the masses for free?
Abstinence

Who the fuck wants to eliminate birth control? Who says this? Literally nobody worth a shit. Did I just fall for a fake news story?

Conservatives just don't want to pay for it. Cuckolics are the ones trying to ban it.

Are you actually a black person?

No. It can't be.

Read this article and you be the judge:
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/

been practicing this for years now. works like a charm

This is a good point though I admit. Getting a Reverse Osmosis filter to clean your water is essential these days

But at the same time birth control allows one to have sex without a condom with clean girls more often

Do you really want to fuck your girlfriend for years with a condom? I know it's mostly virgins here but seriously

>Abortion disproportionately affects blacks, especially poor ones anyways and has lowered the crime rate
You need to stabilize the situation of dindus. Promiscuous rapey culture is what has caused this. The pill is just a bandage. Tell thier women to stop being whores to a bunch of gangbangers and focus on their studies.

>not having other people forced to pay for your birth control =/= banning birth control

You stupid economically illiterate leftist scumbag

>telling a first world country only to mate for procreation in 2017

holy damn really rustles my jimmies

>being a fatfag

this is all you need womyn

>falling for the birth control jew
keep paying those shekels to pollute the water supply with estrogen piss.
my wife hasnt been on birth control for 2 years. she has a device she uses to monitor when she is ovulating. i either use a condom or just dont cum in her when the device says shes ovulating and she doesnt get pregnant.

Well I mean....

I am part Italian.

They always are, every time the gop gets their turn at power that is one of first things they try to rollback, womens rights etc. Then when democrats get their turn they put it back, then the gop rolls it back, over and over.

>Abortion disproportionately affects blacks
it's not sickle cell you faggot, it's a result of behavior
take some personal responsibility and either stop being a slut or buy your own fucking birth control
>saged and hidden

That's not true at all

Ya you need reverse osmosis to even have a chance. I was just looking though and even if birth control was stopped there is a greater amount coming from livestock and other non human hormone shit anyways.

We should look at getting better filters on public drinking supplies. Reverse Osmosis and even then you can get a little carbon filter water pitcher at home.

Just saying, I don't like a gun pressed to my temple and forced to pay for someone else's bad decision.

Why? Can't help being a degenerate freak?

>most Republicans want to eliminate birth control

Oh fuck off.

They want you, not the government, to pay for your own birth control.

Abortion and birth control are the reasons why whites are going extinct, their promote the NU-age culture of hedonism and nihilism, just fuck whenever you feel like and take a pill or get your baby cut to pieces inside your own body to avoid responsibility in life.

The article I linked suggested reverse osmosis followed by filter. But even then it's not perfect. Better than nothing I suppose.

birth control and abortion should be banned. why cant we just kill the niggers ourselves instead of doing this degenerate song and dance instead?

here's your (You)

yeah why do people think women get pregnant 24/7?

they have like a 14% chance of getting pregnant anytime you bust a nut in them

>he likes fat girls

>give us birth control for free
No.
>it's anudda shoah

The vast majority of Conservatives aren't trying to ban BC, they don't want to pay for it. The thought behind this is that if you are responsible enough to have sex, you are responsible enough to deal with the consequences. It's very simple to go buy a pack of condoms at the store.

We could always lobby for strict birthing regulations.
Like you have to have a Degree in something to register to procreate. (Math/Science/Literature)

>citation needed for that image m8

if youre stupid enough to get pregnant then you probably wont know how to use a pill.

>Birth control makes womans tits bigger.
yes, and gives them cottage cheese ass

How's that nigger killing machine working?

If having sex regularly for pleasure makes you a degenerate, then sure.

You fucking faggots have gotten so upset about degeneracy everywhere that literally fucking nothing isn't degeneracy. Guarantee you're one of those nofap rubes too.

As expected no explanation. Do me a favour and pick up a heroin addiction, I hear that feels good too

mmmmmmmmm cellulitis

its really only like a 3 day window per month they can get knocked up. 5 day window if you want to play it safe. a women could have a gangbang daily and fill her cunt up to the brim with cum and not get pregnant if it is outside of that window. nothing to worry about.

But the mother doesn't deal with the consequences

The government does with welfare, foster care, and child services.

Paying for birth control is an ounce of prevention being worth more than a pound of cure.

there should be government mandated birth control

>no explanation
>when you provide nothing to explain

I'm being generous with these (You)s, this is the last you get.

and also makes them attracted to beta providers and leave for chad thundercock once they get off them

>The government does with welfare, foster care, and child services.

We shouldn't be doing that either.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY BECAUSE YOU CANNOT KEEP YOUR FUCKING LEGS CLOSED! IM NOT EVEN A NAZI AND IM STARTING TO PRAY FOR THE DAY OF THE ROPE!

Cottage cheese ass comes from the lack of muscle underneath.

>having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline.
So yes being a walking muh dik meme is degenerate.

>if you don't pump women full of testosterone then they get cottage cheese ass

right, bro of science

Birth control should be banned.

It sparked the sexual revolution and created the modern woman. Riding the cocktail carousel wasn't practical before the pill. It made recreational sex a reality, and every study since has shown the correlation between number of lifetime sex partners and mental health, relationship instability, divorce, and so on. It fundamentally changed human relations and reduced them to serial fuck tryouts.

The hilarious thing is that this increase in promiscuity actually has increased the rates of children born out of wedlock and single moms, which was the oppositend effect birth control was supposed to have.

What do I need to provide you with?

Lifting doesn't mean she needs to inject herself with test

But then people who are well off will be telling the government to deal with the poor people who were raised in low income homes and turn to committing crime to make ends meet

Why not nip the problem at its source by providing birth control? If you want something done right, do it yourself. Don't rely on ***poor people*** not to have sex. Don't you feel sick when you see pregnant homeless people? That's because they didn't have access to birth control. Give that shit out if necessary to try and stop uneducated people from having more children than upper middle class families who are doomed to fail from birth.

When did I say anything about Testosterone?
Do you not like a shapely firm ass?

>making your body less flabby with muscle is considered bro science
whew, sure reeks of insecurity in here

Are you an incel virgin? Serious question

lifting will massively increase testosterone production in a woman

Stfu you dumb roastie

Sure but she will still look like a woman.

I'm not sure what your problem is.

>testosterone leads to higher sex drive
>she remains a woman

I don't see the problem.

Monogamous people have recreational sex m8, like 99% of the time. Beta incel

This is true

Having sex with a lover has nothing to do with a decline of any quality, you ascetic retard. Why don't you go preach to the rest of the ED class and leave us functioning males free of your bitter whining?

So you're going to gib me money to support my child? Or will you rather pump that money into a foster home? You choose. Fyi, the birth control will be much cheaper.

What you are suggesting is Eugenics and not just offering birth control for poor people. Poor people are still going to breed even with or without the option of birth control.

I've never seen a pregnant homeless person. Most of them have mental health issues of some kind. They could get tagged and sterilized like the wild animals that they are.

I am not opposed to Eugenics. I'd rather spend that money on aiding couples that are both fit and smart to subsidize them making more kids.

I'm pretty sure most republicans don't want the banning of birth control. Most just don't like it, therefore don't want their money they pay in taxes to go towards it. In reality, liberals just want to have all of their shit payed for by the same 1% they want abolished, and republicans just want to keep their shit and pay for what they want to pay for. Libtards are just pissed that they won't be getting free shit, so they slander an entire political party for being 'muhsogynistic'.

>Sure but she will still look like a woman.

>trying to ban birth control

No they're not. They just want it so that businesses aren't forced to pay for it.

Only the most extreme religious right is pushing to outright ban birth control, and nobody has taken them seriously since the early 90s.

>massive implants

>massively
lolno

It does increase though, yes.

>Posting roided up woman

Just face it dude, you're wrong.

Stop having premarital sex

>cherrypicking

k

How the fuck is the destruction of the family unit, surge in single mothers, surge in abortions and surge in "casual sex" not a decrease?

k

Women are upset that with removing Obamacare they will have to pay for birth control out of their own pocket just like men paying for their own condoms

I can do this all of day bro.

Can you google image search as fast as I can pull up years worth of /fit/ girls from my hard drive?

Have there been any studies into whether birth control or other forms of hormonal regulation may be in some way one contributing factor to increased divorce rates?

>Man and women hook up while woman is on the pill.
>Get married, woman goes off the pill.
>Hormonal changes lead to changes in personality.
>Suddenly compatibility between the two is diminished.

Gross. That's exactly why women shouldn't roid.

Natural /fit/ women are top tier, just the right amount of hormone balance for a woman to have. What your posting is cherry picked roid monkeys.

This broscience lmao. It does increase natty test levels but most women actually have reduced levels due to massive exposure to environmental endocrine toxins and estrogen, especially since American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""food""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is loaded with a plethora of additives that reduce test directly or indirectly through neurotoxicity.

The idea that women will accidentally become roided bodybuilders from lifting without injecting is like saying working at mcdonalds will accidentally make you a billionaire

Pic related is a girl who lifts heavy all the time, her instagram is full of it. She's a political cuck though

defunding of planned parenthood.