YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>the Finns party candidate
>Finland's "nazi" party
>literal niggerhitler

Other urls found in this thread:

vaalit.perussuomalaiset.fi/ehdokas/joao-bruno-putulukeso
theatlantic.com/photo/2013/07/a-mongolian-neo-nazi-environmentalist-walks-into-a-lingerie-store-in-ulan-bator/100547/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*>Finlands

LMAO.

Finland is a weird place.

lol what a goofy looking nigga

>adolf nigler

>it's real

reminds me of Carlton.

Ayo
*smack lips*
Hol up
So you be sayin we wuz mongolz and sheeit? WE WUZ HEIRS OF TEMUCIN
ebin perkele :-DDD

död

>>Finland's "nazi" party
They only care about language.

Civic nationalism.

>pattern tie
>pattern shirt
>pattern suit

>doesn't post his name
>doesn't post his party's name
>doesn't post anything about him
>links an article in incomprehensible moonspeak

Why are finns such utter shit at making threads?

even nazi party needs diversity ig?

I could actually legally vote for this guy WTF....

>#CLOSETHEFUCKINGBORDERS!

"the name's Dingo. Mandingo".

his skin kinda looks as if its been painted over,
your not foooling anyone

Yes because it's 2017!

>joao bruno
>Portuguese nazi

ayyy

I made him cool

It's interesting how much he looks Finnish except black skin

Do it.

When is the next fin election?

We'll meme Adolf Nigler (thank you ) into the finnish "white" house.

for what is he a canidate for?

>adolf
isn't there a finnish version of that name?

> swampslavs
> baltid

Wouldn't be anything new.

All all patterns are incompatible.

Still better than dick spencer voodoo tier suits.

that picture makes me nostalgic for Sup Forums circa 2005. thats the kind of shit that used to get memed.

>captcha: halls pool

pool's closed forever now

As you might imagine, more than a few Arabs and Indians jumped at the chance to kill Limeys.

You can call him a nazigger

Holy shit!
It's fucking Niggler!

Aatu is the most Finnish version but we have Adolf and Aadolf here too.

>João Bruno
What did they mean by this?

Why is an alberto barbosa in finland?

That's in the municipal elections.
Shame. Adolf Nigler deserves better than a municipal office.

>HOL UP
Nah, that's the American nigger. Our niggers are more African. This one would be more like
HONORUBLE MEMBUH

It's fucking Clayton Bigsby.

haha fucking swede no. Jussi Halla-Aho is going to easily win the partys leader election in summer. He is a true ethnonationalist and a great mind. It is true that the current cuck Soini is a civic nationalist.

Mongolia and Germany actually have some odd cultural ties (it's a fascinating story, really. Look it up). Being sandwiched between their once imperial overlords China and their once communist overlords Russia, a handful of defiant Mongols latched onto a symbol that says "Foreigners not welcome." This woman is a member of a skinhead group that has decided to express its anti-foreigner bent by policing the activities and mining permits of pollution producing Chinese companies, actually fighting for the environment and air quality of Mongolia.

theatlantic.com/photo/2013/07/a-mongolian-neo-nazi-environmentalist-walks-into-a-lingerie-store-in-ulan-bator/100547/

Oh my god he is even wearing polkadots.

Is this real life

Topkeke Im moving to Finland

I better not be speaking Finnish in a decade, they better not invade in the winter,better Finns than the EU

>Bruno
Jag kan inte andas

>Soini
Fucking Soini. He deserves to be in Top 10 Anime Betrayals

Is Adolf having a laugh right now?

Link to the official pages

grachtsduits is incurable.

>Joao Bruno Putulukeso
>Perussuomalaiset (the party that wants to get rid of immigrants etc)
>His moustache
>The link takes to the party's official website about candidates

haven't heard that one before, most people call us swampgermans, go play with your native mammals: kangeroos & abos - australia

The party is pissed. Soini will be out this Summer. Sad that Mestari has no support out of PS, being so radical.

WE

KAI MURROS !?!!?!?

damn finland you crazy

>>Perussuomalaiset (the party that wants to get rid of immigrants etc)
Make a difference between "immigrants" and "Muhammed Al Welfare-seeker".
Noone gives a shit about actual immigrants, 90% of the immigrants to Finland have always been white and not an issue. PS wants to prevent Finland from becoming the next Sweden in regards to the current trend of shitskin diaspora.

There is a clear difference, don't blur it.

WU(sigrune)(sigrune)

rot op grachtsmof go get robbed by a french drug addict.
wij hebben hier toch geen omdat ik te ver suid ben.

The shopkeepers in a'dam can't even dutch. Alphen a/d rijn looks like jalalabad from battlefield. I tried to send my kids to school there because "muh green heart muh low density living" but their school secretary was murdered in the street bu a gunman. Do not joke at me about your frozen pancake hell, it really is terrible.

>yellow race makes a black dude to run as chief of a white party
talking about diversity

You turned him into a Poo in Loo.

The thing is, Soini has the clear majority of the party on his side and most party members dislike Halla-Ah. If the party will vote on the leader (and if Soini will run) Soini would unfortunately win, though neither is the right person to run the party though.

We need this Guy. That would shut down all the racist cards against perusS.

I have never voted in my life but this might be the first time.

HE'S RETURNED! HE'S BLACK!

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

based Finland

No one can beat Funland for real life memes

>That broken Finnish
I wonder who could be behind this shop.

(((Timo Soini))) ruined rising finnish populism by betraying his voters. Had he kept his promises, they would probably be at 30% now instead of 10%. We only have 2 years to regain support -- Halla-aho is the most obvious choice, but he is perceived as extreme and is also awkward as fuck.

ONLY NIGLER CAN SAVE US!

WE

NeekeriHitler was my old CS name!

interesting.
Either a nutcase or a based guy

thank you

>Finland
>Yes

winkeliers in Amsterdam praten toch geen Nederlands tegen buitenlanders, accent is alles - and your noisy annoying high pitched botched low grade British aka Australian accent - really gives it away
so the school secretary was killed by that dude who shot everyone in the mall there a while back? bad luck lel, if you wanted to live green you would have moved to the eastern provinces - Gelderland & Drenthe
enjoy life on your prison island though,whose only economy is based on mining stuff to send to China

>vaalit.perussuomalaiset.fi/ehdokas/joao-bruno-putulukeso

The finish version is "sbalbosplup"

Only interesting thing that will follow from his unlikely win is if he replaces Soini as foreign minister, I don't know desu if there are any laws that demand that kind of change.

But keeping that job would be Soini's only motivation to run again, because he knows the party's support will plummet in next elections and he doesen't want to end his political career in Finland like that. He rather loses his status in party, his job and let's Halla-aho take the responsibility for crashing the party.

Black conservatives in the west tend to be religious nuts

See: Winston McKenzie, Sleepy Doctor

Why did you have a cat semen name?

I like this Hitler

Why do you have cat semen breath?

>Niggers on memorials
Reminds me a few years back when some niggers got beat up over here by "horrible neo-nazis", the initial reaction was as you might expect, but as it was afterwards revealed that they got beaten up cause they were literally pissing on graves in a cemetery, the public opinion became more "Yeah ok, they deserved it, that makes sense".

Savage

>only oral bestiality is allowed in canuckistan

A daily reminder that you will never be Finnish

>if he replaces Soini as foreign minister
He's in the fucking Vaasa municipality elections. These ain't the national elections matey.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, PLS BE REAL

>tfw I can grow a huge beard but there's a space without hair in the middle of my upper lip so i'll never have a Hitler mustache.

Yeah, and I was replying to a post about Halla-aho.

Don't worry, she knows.

Fugg :DD

What a time to be alive

He's a good guy.

All Finns, please vote him!

He is our Trump. It's now or never. KEK WANTS HIM TO BE IN CHARGE

TOP KEK

>Moccamaster :D

I would vote him for president.

>All Finns, please vote him!
I can't. The best meme candidate I can vote for is one of the founders of Soldiers of Odin