Pedophilia

What do you think of Milo supporting pedos Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
youtube.com/watch?v=dvGmyvohZvg
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8fdGOrztI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off CTR

>Not realizing that saying fucking 13 year olds is okay was really a codeword for Milo to order pizza with fresh tomato

I think people like you have reached a new low by victim blaming and rape shaming the victims.

clap clap, good job!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Kikes gonna kike

What do you think of getting a real job instead of shilling for a political organization for low pay, you useless piece of shit?

Lol you guys defending a pedophile is top kek.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Sup Forums and the Alt-right is done. No one in the mainstream will take you seriously anymore. Any bit of respect you might have had has evaporated.

Trump is next to get exposed.

He's bringing light to an issue in the gay community that's been swept under the rug. I really don't care what he actually thinks or has done as long as he keeps this in the spotlight for as long as possible.

Some cuckservatives are stupidly trying to defend him thinking it's going to tarnish their image in the eyes of the left instead of using this as a wedge to move the Overton Window to the right again on sodomy.

Common Filth and many others warned you faggots but you didn't listen.

Jaahas, taiat ite olla?

When Milo mentioned "13" he was talking about when he lost his virginity at 13. He was talking about his personal experience in a provocative way.

Coming from a faggot who avoids the night club scene for exactly these reasons... yes, most gays would act on paedophilia if given the chance

and thats still not right. he should be condemning that part of his life, not using it to argue something positive

you better be right on this, i have no idea what really is going on, but milo better know what hes doing. i will take everything back if he fixes the gay community.

Jesus christ, did you even listen to what you're talking about? It was gallows humor.

no i didnt listen to his comment.

I'm not sure if he's doing it intentionally, but it's good for us regardless. The Left has to tiptoe carefully around this issue because the pederasty problem in the gay community is actually pretty well known. They can't just blithely blame it on conservatives or something similar because the truth is obvious to everyone but the most delusional leftards.

>he fixes the gay community
Never gonna happen. That's the point.

Leave, shill

sage

go back to plebbit

Nothing really he was a filthy degenerate who slept around with black dudes why larping about the alt-right. The only good purpose he had was pushing free speech other than that he was quite annoying. It's not even about the alt-right eating it's own, it's just he was an asshat.

Milo is just a fucking kike

Faggots have no morals. They fuck anything, anywhere, any how. Also, it's biologic suicide. Faggots should be put in camps or death. Goes for lesbians aswell. No, im not a christ-fag, that fucking sandnigger made my country into what it is today.

Obama was successful in assisting the (((LGBT))) to normalize homosexuality during his presidency.

I have no doubt the (((LGBT))) was planning on normalizing pedophilia during Hillary's presidency considering how much of her campaign staff are involved in pizzagate and other pedo associates.

Milo is confirming homosexuality is a gateway to pedophilia.

Milo is a kamikaze faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of the (((LGBT))) community and exposing the pedophile cesspool that lies within.

it's a fact though. milo defends 25 year old men fucking 13 year old boys.

one day he is a jew the next day he is a catholic even though those two groups hate each other

fuck him

what if the child consents though?

Finally, this faggot does something useful for mankind. He's managed to redpill normies into demonizing pedophiles again.

Why does no one ever ask this question?

we've all read the salon article, so we're ok with it.

on a lighter note, CTR fuck off.

Pederasty is a long time European tradition. Being a jew myself, I admire Milo promoting European values.

"what if the dog consents"

fr Lithuania?

Get back in the closet OP.

>milo appears on bill maher and does a great job explaining the problems with the promotion of transgenderism
>(((you know who))) needs to bust him down a notch
>releases clips out of context that make it look like hes saying its ok to fuck 13 year olds
>actually from a discussion where hes saying even non-offending pedophiles are scum and shouldn't be promoted on Salon
>Sup Forums falls for it it hook, line and sinker

PLEASE SLIDE THIS PAID SHILL THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

I see no problem then

i remember about a week ago there were many threads about sam hyde being a pedo

gas4u

not even a natsoc

but gas

He's still a worthless degenerate who probably secretly has no problems with pederasty, just like all fags. The left is playing with fire by bringing this issue up.

FUCK OFF SHARE BLUE SHILL
IT WAS AN OBVIOUS JOKE, WHICH HE LATER SAYS

>What do you think of Milo supporting pedos Sup Forums ?

How much does Soros/SharedBlueBalls pay?

U get points per post with fractional divider applied per upvote or reply depending on site

At then end of an accrument cycle you can cash out a portion fora load on prepaid visa gift cards or use them in the company store for shit like food (ramen boxes best value Rn), gift cards (for Starbucks or amazon or itunes) or clothes.. The clothes is funny cuz a lot of it is old Hillary gear and it's cheap af but no one buys it either way

Pedophilia feels like a blanket term that's used by fundies to conflate two completely different things.
>Sex with a pubescent
>Sex with a prepubescent.
And I have to say that I've not actually heard a fucking argument for why the first is a problem. Is there some substantive problem that arises from a 14 year-old getting his dick wet in an older woman? Getting his ass pounded by a bear? Milo turned out pretty ok for a faggot.
>T-they don't understand what sex is!
They clearly fucking do, or else they wouldn't be fucking.

Watch it, it's black and white. Top-tier degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=dvGmyvohZvg

Sex is between a man and a woman.

how fucking hard is it? The FAGGOT SCREAMS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. De cand pizda masii is poponarii luati in serios?

Atheism and humanism made Sweden into a cucked shithole, not Christianity. It was your retreat from Biblical values that shape modern western Europe. White guilt took the place of sinful guilt and you responded by flooding your populace with welfare and your nation with brown and black migrants.

I knew this would eventually get him in some shit. Milo should've realized cuckservatives are expert pearl clutchers and accusers.

This Reagan Battalion is nothing but a group of the most vocal NeverTrumpers.

cant wait for drumpft to be forced to resign by his own party when his russian ties are even more exposed. good by drumpft! watch those steps!

he should condemn his whole life since he is a fag

>Implying that you yourself are not a pedo

>upmost kek

do you take your news from CNN?

they're liars, too.

Sup Forums has never like Milo, I doubt the fact that he's a pedophile apologist is going to change that.

faggot listen to the unedited clip

Milo is obviously a pedophile and a pervert and having him represent any Right Wing ideology is a grave mistake

thought canadians were cool

This is lowest of Sup Forums
Defending pedophile faggot

Get out CTR

youtube.com/watch?v=wZ8fdGOrztI

Styx is shitting on him right now. The degeneracy slayer is glorious. Purge the fags out of the right.

Styx is a faggot

My only fear is that this whole ordeal will somehow be used to subvert Pizzagate, any article coming out of Breitbart dealing with pizzagate will be completely discredited / ignored

>tfw I thought most gays were pedos
>tfw I thought Milo for some reason was an exception
>tfw I know now all gays are pedos

That is legal in some (((civilized))) countries.

Why do they even bother? Seriously, can somebody explain this bullshit to me?
>inb4 kikes

Can't give him the nuclear codes

being a faggot is better than being a pedo

at least styx is an American you faggot

MILO
>but there are certainly some people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, i certainly consider myself one of them. people who are sexually active younger.

>i think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way... (i hate leftists etc...) this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys the understanding that many of us have, the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships, you know, people are messy and complex, and actually, in the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, these sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love, and a reliable sort of rock, where they cant speak to their parents.

OTHER GUY
>it sounds like catholic priest molestation to me

MILO
>and you know what, i'm grateful for father michael, i wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him

OTHER GUY
>oh my god i cant handle it
bald guy talks for a bit...

MILO
>you're misunderstanding what pedophilia is, pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. pedophilia is attraction to children. pedophilia is attraction to people who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty, who are too young to be able to understand the way their body works. that is not what we're talking about

OTHER GUY
>you are advocating for cross generational relationships, can we be honest about that?

MILO
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.

But Styx is not known for pedo.
he can be the biges gay all I care.

He's talking about Pederasty. Disgusting.

He doesn't support pedos. Milo is based and he's our Queen.

Yaas slayy.

I am not going to waste time defending a disgusting homosexual. Milo is useful for as long as he costs us nothing, but now he is a liability.

>disgusting
The foundation of Western culture is"disgusting"

#FireMilo

Fuck this faggot. Gays are sexual deviants. Not surprising.

Anyone defending this attention and money grabbing whore need to wake up. He's never been doing this for you.

Stop idolizing people.

GO LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAID.

THE GUY IS A FUCKING PEDO AND IF YOU SUPPORT HIM, YOU ARE LITERALLY HELPING THE LEFT DESCREDIT THE RIGHT.

FUCK MILO, FUCK ANYONE THAT STILL SUPPORTS THIS PEDO.

THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING!
You think you are gonna win the culture war with a pedo apologist at the helm?
Good fucking luck

he doesnt
he support epehbophiles at worst
fallacy of many questions

ignorant hysterical imbecile coward

can anyone source me what the fuck everyone is freaking out about please?

subjective'

>i get all my information from social media

he got molested when he was a kid, then he brushes it off by joking about it which leads to leftists claiming that he is a pedo

fallacy of many questions ad infinitum

>that is not what we're talking about

NO ONE SEEMS TO EVER GET TO THIS PART BEFORE GIVING THEMSELVES OVER TO HYSTERICS

THERE ARE NO SUBTLETIES WHEN IT COMES TO PEDOS

You're not going to convince the public that he only fucks 15 year olds, or the 13 year old consented, or any ridiculous shit. You're just going to come off as a PEDO APOLOGIST. Learn how normal people think about these things outside of Sup Forums. Milo must be disavowed from every corner of the right.

Jesus Christ.

>HEY DUDE, HES TOTALLY NOT A PEDO, HE JUST LIKES TO FUCK 13 YEARS OLD, NOT A BIG DEAL, ITS TOTALLY A DIFFERENT THING!

As if people give a fuck. It's disgusting and he's a pedo.

Stop supporting him.

Breitbart and all his supporters should just throw away their support and drop the guy.

MILO
>but there are certainly some people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, i certainly consider myself one of them. people who are sexually active younger.

>i think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way... (i hate leftists etc...) this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys the understanding that many of us have, the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships, you know, people are messy and complex, and actually, in the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, these sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love, and a reliable sort of rock, where they cant speak to their parents.

OTHER GUY
>it sounds like catholic priest molestation to me

MILO
>and you know what, i'm grateful for father michael, i wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him

OTHER GUY
>oh my god i cant handle it
bald guy talks for a bit...

MILO
>you're misunderstanding what pedophilia is, pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. pedophilia is attraction to children. pedophilia is attraction to people who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty, who are too young to be able to understand the way their body works. that is not what we're talking about

OTHER GUY
>you are advocating for cross generational relationships, can we be honest about that?

MILO
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.

What 13 year Olds did he fuck? Why are you in every thread about milo?

FUCK YOU HES NOT A FUCKING PEDO
AND EVEN IF HE IS WHO GIVES A SHIT

What 13 year old did he fuck? If he's a pedo which children has he fucked? Where are these victims kek

hes
NOT A PEDO
and you're are fucking stupid if you fucking believe this FUCKING FAKE NEWS GARBAGE fuckiung liberal KEK

as long as he gasses the children first, i'm ok with it

He didn't. He's been misrepresented. We all know he's smarter than that and is the most skillful troll we have.

I am SICK AND TIRED OF FUCKING LBIERALKEK MEDIA spreading FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS and GETTING AWAY WITH IT
this needs to be STOPPED

he literally said this tho

>Milo btfos a couple nigs on a huge show on Friday
>within a two days media comes up with an interview from more than a year ago everyone already knew about to turn into "news"
>Milo says he got his shit slammed as a kid and this means he's a pedophile
>more CTR smear attempts

Didn't you learn when the Don waded through all your bullshit that no one listens to you anymore? You can flood the board with your shilling all you like, it'll work exactly as well as during the election.

>look we got this tape of Trump saying eleven years ago he'll grab girls by the pussy!
>Trump is a rapist!
>look we got this public interview of Milo from years ago saying he got fucked at 13 and didn't mind
>Milo's a pedo!

No one cares.

Dude, wake the fuck up

>What do you think of Milo supporting pedos Sup Forums ?
Sup Forums love some sweet loli and shota -- haven't you seen the images??

it's patently why they elected a paedophile glove-puppet of another paedophile, as their pied piper

>hasn't taken the pedopill
milo may be gay but you and OP are FAGS

>that's not what I meant !

u gonna get pilpuled

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCKING WAKE UP AND STOP LISTENING TO THE FAKE NEWS YOU BRAINDEAD FUCKIGN SHIT FUCK

Coming from the namefag with the name pedo.

The fuck are you thinking?