Jelly Much?

I own it........
The first call I make on it will be to file a complaint with the Anti-Defamation League

(((Jewdith Vonberg)))

it was worth every shekel

Pics or GTFO!

pics or it didn't happen

>Not making the call to save Europe
It's like you're a Jew or something

Probably not actually his personal phone. Most likely just a phone from a bombed out area where he worked or something.

You got jewed, my man.

thought it would sell for more desu, who acquired it? I hope it's a museum

The phone has a dark secret...

some say it has connection to a line that no other phone can dial,it cost the lives of a german SS battalion and a team mathematicians over a century (warp time of course) to plug the equation into the phone.

Some say the line is still in service,registered to...

no... way..

RAPID
U
N
D
O
W
N

>you will never prank call cspan using Hitlers phone in a Sup Forums raid thread

it hurts to live

um, delivery isint instant.....it will take at least a day to ship it to me

so, in other words, you're a LARP

that's a badass phone tbqh

My ultimate goal in purchasing the phone is to try and recover genetic material from Mein Furher. With said genetic material, if it exists and is valid, we can being the crafting of a nuclei.

With this nuclei, we will breath life in to the gene-line of unser seliger Adolf.

>i'm just so excited about my new phone, that's still in the mail, i thought i would offer to call the adl when it gets here.

jelly lots.

so in other words...you dont know how courier services work

I'd love to prank call a Jew on this phone

>Shalom, dis is David Freudstein speaking!
>Hey is your oven running?

wrong
the most destructive 'weapon' was an oven

Give us some proof then don't be a faggot!

ya know what.....I am happy about my new phone and I thought knowing that it will end up in good hands would make some people here happy too.

my apologies user...i will never make a thread again without 100% iron clad verifiable, indisputable proof that everything Im saying is accurate.

ok, to avoid wasting my time and yours, what proof will sate your request. I dont want to play the moving goalpoasts game where I keep posting more and more proof and you keep saying "not enough"

receipt or something that could tie you to the purchase. Optional: Shoe on head.

I placed my bid over the phone and paid by credit card. There wasnt online checkout and shit so you dont get a receipt instantly, unless you make the purchase in person and then CNN would be showing you pictures of my face.

The courier will deliver it and the package will contain all the paperwork associated with the purchase. Sadly the request is insatiable at this time.

Be that as it may user, dont lose faith. The phone is in good hands and will be well taken care of.

>my apologies user...i will never make a thread again without 100% iron clad verifiable, indisputable proof that everything Im saying is accurate.

This makes my day. Thanks, Jessica.

It's hard to keep faith when there is no proof user, don't you have even the slightest way to prove it?
Either way, Sieg Heil!

How much you wanna bet an Arab bought it?