Refugee Crime in Sweden

Can we start a thread of refugee crime in Sweden, so I have actual sources to show my retard friends, who are brainwashed by the media and believe rapefugees are peaceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/
youtu.be/arjJmqDrUUI
thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
hks.harvard.edu/news-events/publications/insight/democratic/robert-putnam
dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM&t=2m30s
yle.fi/uutiset/3-9386622
lmgtfy.com/?q=elin krantz
ijr.com/wildfire/2017/02/806003-media-ignores-reality-while-mocking-trump-over-sweden-remark/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are no such sources, because refugees don't commit more crime than native Swedes. But if you really want some sources I'm sure your president can come up with some Alternative Facts™.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/
youtu.be/arjJmqDrUUI
thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
hks.harvard.edu/news-events/publications/insight/democratic/robert-putnam

dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

There is next to none and you were all tricked by retards like Milo .
If you have to post asking for people to send some to you then its obviously not in abundance.

Found the muslim.

Holy fucking shit sweden...

Fuck off you fucking moron

You can start with this. 60 minutes even mentioned no go zones and their crew was attacked almost immediately. Police didn't even want to go into a mall area with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1_6s5OFmM&t=2m30s

shariablue BTFO

Can somebody PLEASE shoop Trumps face on to this? It would really suit him.

Surely I can't be the only one that has noticed this clever little ruse of his?

Thank you so much

say it with me
4D CHESS

Shouldn't you be getting gangraped on facebook or something?

kys retard

>thinks refugees are peaceful
>they´ve never been to where refugees come from

>rt
Opinion discarded
>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
The only refugee was the girl that was raped
>independentsentinel
Fake news
>express
Fake news
>svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
has nothing to do with crime
>youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
No evidence that the individuals in the video are refugees, and they were being provoked by the film crew
>gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
Does not apply, different definition of rape
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
No evidence that a single refugee was involved
>rt
Discarded again
>vesselnews.io
Fake news
>newobserveronline
Fake news
>thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
Not refugees, they're from Morocco
>10news.dk
Fake news
>snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
It even says in the article that it has nothing to do with refugees
>spectator
Fake news
>baka.com.au
Fake news
>zerohedge
Fake news
>breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/
According to the parents he was just protecting himself, Breitbart is an unreliable source
>youtu.be/arjJmqDrUUI
Doesn't prove anything, it's just people talking
>thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
You already included this
>hks.harvard.edu/news-events/publications/insight/democratic/robert-putnam
Has nothing to do with crime

Is that it?

just go to malmo and walk into a no go zone and get attacked at night. Oh wait i forgot you already live there. Nice try ahmed. I cant wait to watch more of your people drown crossing the oceans, its become a pastime for me

Fuck off nigger. Why look them up and take that time when I can be efficient and get people to list them for me. And the posts before you clearly show there is an abundance of them.
Fucking faggot

my point exactly

I will direct you to
Little white boys mad the white women dont want they asses now that the superior brown men are in town

also what classifies as news to you? CNN? pls

Based swede bro.

Americans just love their fake news.

i never knew there were so many migrants on pol

HAHAHA BTFO

Fpbp

What? I could give a fuck about some damn niggers who get shit tier white women that are weak minded and fall for niggers. Join a fraternity at a large University and be enlightened by the amount of hot white women that hate niggers, and then proceed to bang these women.

What's SD numbers in the (((polls))) as reported by the (((news)))?

18%? So according to the party's platform almost 1 in 5 Swedish voters think immigrants are a very big problem, maybe some others supporting other parties think it's a problem, but the (((news))) only focuses on and interviews the people who say it's not at all a problem?

What are you even doing on this subreddit? How dare you not love our glorious leader?

Nevermind Sweden.

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9386622

Here's the article via google translate:

"Social support can also be paid Isis fighters - because of the law, points out Director General of the Social Insurance Institution

Swedish papers setting Europe last fall Isis fighters, who receive social aid battle areas. This has happened, for example, in Sweden and Denmark. Terrorism According to scientists, Isis collects finance its operations, inter alia, social benefits earned on microfinance around the world.

Even in Finland the payment of social assistance abroad can not be controlled in such a way that to prevent the flow of these funds to support terrorism. This is due to the current legislation, telling visited on Wednesday morning Kela new Director-General Elli Aaltonen.

- Kela side of the subsidies will be paid according to law criteria. Kela does not know who to send to which the lives of the less than one year the subsidies will go to him. It is not our task to be a cop in that sense, says Aaltonen.
"After all, this is ethically wrong"

According to the Director General of the coil monitoring of such persons is a safety authority. Second, policy makers should be to amend the legislation in cooperation with the authorities. The Act should provide such a criterion, under which support vierastaistelijalle may be refused.

- This should be addressed. We do not mean to social security to the combat zone. If a person is fighting a violent organization, so after all this is ethically wrong, emphasizes Aaltonen.

Under current law, Social Security will remain partly, if it is returning back to Finland within a year outside the EU travel. For example, a person with an unemployed jobseeker in Finland may temporarily reside in a country under certain conditions. There is also a trainee under a one-year period starting in today has the right to social security benefits.

this isn't even 4D chess...

this is 5D chess.

in the polls that predicted SD accurately last election they are polling at around 25% and i think somewhere between 20-25% is a reasonable number

a poll showed that 70% of swedes believe that immigration is too high though. one of the problems is that a lot of working class people vote for S (workers party) out of routine.

If it implicates my people, it's fake news! Glory to Allah!

there should be a best off list.

what was the most disgusting sweden story for you last year(s)?

a. that muslims having a live rape streamed on fb

b. the muslims who gangraped a disabled woman in wheelchair and of course not went to jail.

c. that muslim "boy" who stabbed his personal swedish slave girl (aka refugee helper) to death.

d.the muslims who sold a swedish woman as sex slave in their cafe hooka.

e. the muslims that raped a 15 year old boy and could not be sent back to afgahnistan bc it is too dangerous for them over there.

f. the police that could not safe a 10 year old boy from repeated gangrapes in a refugee center cause their were attacked to heavy and had to run for their own lives.

g. the fact that police advised the woman to not go outside because of sexual harassment.

h. elin krantz

Best of fake news, yeah.

what was fake of that ones?

What wasn't?

lmgtfy.com/?q=elin krantz

maybe you are able to do the others yourself.

I welcome you to inform me if you find one of them is fake.

Your a shill all of those incidents are real, your a cuck a pathetic cuck pull your head out of your ass and defend Europe.

There isn't any statistics about refugees crime rate because the police is FORBIDDEN to disclose the race of criminals. Newspapers also usually don't give much space to crimes committed by African immigrants. Your best bet is to find Swedish government statistics of crime in general and compare that to the migration rate through the years. I tried to find any statistics whatsoever but couldn't.

>ID is fag

Swedes got killed by rapefugees, what's the problem?

So as i understand Sweden does not keep statistics about crime by refugees/migrants/immigrants or religion. Here in Denmark we do and that shows that on the whole they do commit more crime (18%) and that next generation immigrants commit 118% more crime than average dane. This is adjusted for economic status and age, which makes the numbers smaller than if directly compared. The crimes immigrants commit is more "regular" crimes than danes that commit more traffic related crimes.

Personally i think that these numbers are bigger in Sweden. When they stopped doing the statistics in 2005 i believe it was, the numbers showed that immigrants were higher.
The whole trump-sweden comment would be a good chance to redpill people but Sweden is in deep denial and it's being made out to show how great they are.

There was also an interesting norwegian report showing that refugees will be very expensive for them.

All in all you have to delusional to think that taking in immigrants from 3rd world countries will help us. It should only be done to help refugees, but many of them are not that.

>When Sven Cuckboi attempts to hilariously deny the horrifyingly pathetic reality he lives in
Keep on dreaming, everything is okay , perfect goy...shhhhhhh

>>speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
>The only refugee was the girl that was raped
You are right, they rapists weren't refugees, they were Arabs.

ijr.com/wildfire/2017/02/806003-media-ignores-reality-while-mocking-trump-over-sweden-remark/

This is what you're looking for OP:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US

this comment was deleted earlier from plebbit/worldnews for no reason apart from it running counter to the narrative it would seem

>No evidence that the individuals in the video are refugees, and they were being provoked by the film crew
>provoked by film crew
kek, this guy is a fucking leftist cuck

They probably have 25% now. Then there are people like me, nazis and the sort. We would obviously not vote for (((SD))).

Ihr Torben und Detlefs habt den Krieg doch schon längst verloren, ihr wollt es nur noch nich wahrhaben. Das Schlachtfeld haben meine Bruder und ich schon längst in die Schlafzimmer eurer Frauen verlegt und da könnt ihr mit unseren Südläder Genen und Muselcharme eh nich mithalten. Während ihr euch Freitag und Samstag abend einen auf eure Anime filmchen keult klappern wir eure Dorfdizzen ab und klären jede Steffi und Antje die bei drei nich auf den Bäumen is. Vorher zerstechen wir noch die Condome, ich habe gestern und Freitag schon wieder eine von euren Fötzchen abgeschleppt und mit meinen muselsamen upgegradet, genau wie 2 von meinen drei ashabis. Wir könnten euch auch locker auf der Straße ficken ( bei uns sind alle Kickboxerverein) aber dafür müsszet ihr euch erstmal ausm Keller trauen ihr scheiss Schwanzlurche.