Sup Forums. Is there any example of somebody who made huge amounts of money in an honest way?

Sup Forums. Is there any example of somebody who made huge amounts of money in an honest way?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal#Litigation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

define an honest way

you know... without taking advantage of other ppl, without hurting somebody in short or long term

yea

I don't know, how much of his fortune did Soros make selling Jews to the Nazis?

My dad,literally.From zero,in communist times to multimilionaire in 10 years AFTER times when whole hotels were for 100$?.An sneering capitalist,first in trade then in touristics.

I make decent money on stocks and I'm still in college.

Just don't be retarded with money and study a proper major. No sociol studies bullshit.

Friends of mine waste their entire monthly pay in one day and wonder how I have so much money. Not being retarded is a great start.

(After the communist fell in poormanland,you could literally buy a city,though it would be hard,but it was do-able)

Sure. Notch did like 2 billion, and provided safe and clean containment for this gen autists.

>No sociol studies bullshit.
You of course mean the social sciences, soft sciences, the arts, etc. To Americans at least, "social studies" refers to geography, history, politics, economics, etc. The actual study of people and places.

>be 22
>start studying philosophy because "muh passion"
>live in a 3rd world shithole on south america
>parents divorced. Living with dad for a year until he loses his job
>mom lives in different city supported by his new husband. She never finish college
>be lucky enough to get an entry level IT helpdesk job for a big american comapny outsourcing ppl on 3rd world shit holes
>they offer me to pay for IT certs and other related study.
>suddenly i stop studying human sciences and end up studying boring nerd stuff

am i doing it good, is this the right way to start a wealth?

Yeah I'm not all too familiar with all the different terms.

I'm in the same place as you, just switched this year to finance/insurance/real estate.

A lot of the get a job before they even leave college.

perhaps isn't the most ethic way to do money. But definitely not a criminal

Donald Trump

you have to be kidding me

No, you can't make huge sums of money without ripping people off in some way, by definition.

Either you're going to overcharge customers or underpay your employees or suppliers.

You could argue that if you made a great invention then you deserve to over-charge for it because the knowledge is benefiting mankind, which is the point of patents.

Everyone else is fucking people over to a greater or lesser degree. The farther you get from some kind of actual creativity the more intense the ripping has to be to get rich, though it's perfectly possible to be marginally creative yet fuck people over anyway, e.g. Bill Gates.

>decent money
great, here come the retards who think they're rich because they make $100k/year

We're talking about real wealth here, billionaires.

>Trump University

You guys are bad trolls.

This man. He was a good boy

Not a fucking argument

Andrew Carnegie?

not sure what to go with:

i) Money is debt why would you want more of it? Have huge amounts of good mates instead. Money doesn't create things, people do. Get your wealth from the source.

ii) Doesn't having more money than you can spend imply a bit of a workaholic attitude, someone who can never really hope to enjoy it anyway?

Elon Musk

He's a bad bad man. Probably the only ultra-rich guy who got his money through stealing.

>paypal
>honest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal#Litigation