ITT:

ITT:
>we trigger the Yuropoors

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_of_Braganza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

American here on vacation (visiting my grandparents)
>inb4 size doesn't matter
pic-related

I know there's some shit countries in Europe but I don't think you have a right to judge Brazil.

1/3 of that land is Rainforest.

>Portugal literally made you

I can't help but laugh at your misery

rainforests are comfy desu

Triggered for what reason?

fuck off, OP!
you live like a monkey, lulz...
>pic related

>tfw my penis is unironically 4.5 inches

What do I do lads? I'm still a virgin. Is there a point in me trying to lose my virginity or should I just become a wizard?

>all that land
>all those resources
>still an irrelevant shithole

>be bigger than Europe
>poor as fuck
>no culture worth a damn
>best known for being a bunch of savage monkeys who wax their balls but whose women insist on having hairy legs
>not amounting to anything
well done, I'm triggered

>be smaller than Europe*

And still your GDP is like 10% of the EU's.

someone from brazil tried to log into my steam account yesterday, was it you?

How is that supposed to be triggering?

Date girls with bad tits.

This is retarded

>brazilian civilization

Damn, sorry leprechaun bro.

>brazilian cuisine

Man, this hatchet is sharp as fuck

I can't feel bad for niggers.

Don't worry lad, it's obviously bait.
I mostly dated very young women (17-20).
I had to be very patient with the 5 partners I've had so far, I measure 6.5 inches fully erect; More foreplay is required before the insertion the bigger it is, so to not hurt at all.

If you really are so insecure, remember that small women also exist (under 5'6 feet is what I consider small for a woman).
4 inches is more ideal for these women I think.

Backstory? I am always curious what drives shitskins who are for some reason considered human. Fucking animals. I'm all for death to people who deserve it, but damn do it quickly like a man with honor and dignity would..

a small continent

u forget like norway n sweeden n spain mate
and u included water
land != water

thug lyfe

Probably a nigger killing a gang rival. There's really not much going in their vacuous "minds".

I'm sure you're making the best out of all that space

A big turd is still a turd.

14~16 cm is pretty ok for most women. And they say thickness matters more

Thanks. I might try to measure it again. I was drunk the last time I did it. Any tips on how to do it accurately?

You're the gore master

Understood, but these people are part of the problem. Even if you don't live in a civilized place, someone can be the one to get the ball rolling, stand up and say - 'lets not behave like disgusting animals, we can deliver harsh justice and move on' even if it is a degenerate nigger who deserves death... Show some restraint and set an example that those delivering justice are above acting like retarded neanderthals

Do it when it's the at its hardest. Measure from above, not by the side

>country size's matter when you can't even pay your cops in time

Yeah boyyyy.

Most girls can't tell the difference unless it's micropenis vs arm sized

Only Apartheid can save Brazil

I don't know what planet you came from but unless you're willing to commit a genocide against these people which consists of more than half of brazil's population then there's really no solution. You go and tell them to be civilized.

Holy fucking shit
Post more

Get horny, stroke it for a while, don't orgasm but get close.
Take a ruler and measure it from the base.
I used to weigh above average before I started working out, if you're overweight, you can push the ruler against the fat under the base, as it covers a part of the length.

THE OP

Start dating chink or gook women. You'll look huge in comparison to what they're used to.

Fuck. Brazil needs to be nuked from the face of the planet. The older I get, the more I realize that most of the world is just holding everyone else back by being total savage animals.

We dont give a shit, you are just miserable niggers

If that mutilated people and corpses was either faggots or leftists, I aprove those brutal murders

Those are criminals killing each other inside prison, nothing of value was lost here. I just wish they all died but half of them survived.

So this is move from those riots, criminals vs criminals?

Well, they can do whatever, they are criminals, inside prison, everything is ok

post more niggers getting btfo

You realize this says the ideal girth for a penises is 6 inches. A 6 inch diameter thick penis is ideal.

women want fire hydrants stuck up their hole

I'd think that there would be some more blood spewing out of there

>What do I do lads?

Measure when erect.

this thread triggers me to go on bestgore

Really activated my almond

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_of_Braganza
>[Catarina de Bragança] and Charles are credited with introducing the custom of drinking tea to the British court.

Easy there, Nigey.

>comfy

take a look at your colonies at africa, britbong

Chicks don't even fucking know what 9 inches looks like, I'm 7 on a good day and most of them think I'm Ron Jeremy or something.

Do that stretching shit and ruin your cock for life trying to increase it.
It works!

kek was thinking the same thing, look at portugal and them and them the UK and USA for comparison. They should be a superpower by now.

women will take of this at once or not and it wont be enough still

Nice digits

You can give a nigger country autobahns and nuclear fusion and all that'll happen is they'll have roads and power for a few years and then go back to being shitholes.
They aren't capable of being civilized mate.
Look at brazil compared to murica.