Éirepol-Irish pride edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/lEwWmiW248c
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/

>We finally get to fight the ragheads!
rte.ie/news/2017/0219/853762-peacekeepers-unifil/

>FG to press F for kenny
rte.ie/news/2017/0217/853307-taoiseach/

>FF govt even more likely
rte.ie/news/2017/0218/853700-sunday-indo-poll/

>Tánaiste uses whatsapp to support simon harris
thejournal.ie/simon-coveney-leo-varadkar-3247722-Feb2017/

>Let's hope it gets the nigerians lads
thejournal.ie/house-fire-donaghmede-3247965-Feb2017/

>More gardaí bollox as McCabe's phone was tapped
independent.ie/irish-news/whistleblower-maurice-mccabe-told-his-phone-was-tapped-by-garda-hq-35462854.html

>Fake customs post protest
thejournal.ie/brexit-protest-border-3247042-Feb2017/

>Shankill sex stroll
thejournal.ie/take-back-the-night-3246852-Feb20

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFJpys6CY1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Bump

If enda fucks off who are our choices.

Can someone give me a rundown on the current political climate in ireland and how well nationalism is doing their.

Also what is irish identity

What's the story lads?

there is a rundown in the op burgerbro

Daily reminder that Ireland is rightful English clay

What's the craic lads?

So how are we gonna increase population because 6,000,000 island wide is not that much so even small amounts of immigration is damaging and even though Ireland has some of the highest birth rates in Europe its still not that big of an achievement comparatively so what do we do if we actually did get into power.

Do what I do and fuck the hell out of any girl you can get your hands on, without a condom, in the next county over, using a fake name.

Only if you are ethnic irish though. In the summer when I'm ripped, This is my plan

Daily reminder England is rightfully itailan clay

Fatherless children are ether destined to be weak from influence from their mother or scumbags with out a father to discipline them rarely anybody who isn't ether of these comes out.

What if I am ancestrally Irish but moved back to Ireland?

What percentage non Irish and of what ethnic is it.

My father was Nordic and my mother was Irish, but they lived in a different country. I moved back as an adult to spread my Aryan semen to a new generation of fatherless babies.

Fair enough.

Just curious, what is NP's platform on Northern Ireland? They all about reunification or just don't care either way?

Every political party wants a united ireland you silly goose

It's says on their website that the island of Ireland including Northern Ireland belongs to the Irish republic and should be returned this will probably help win over the Sinn Fein fags and actual nationalists.

But most party's really don't care and won't go any farther than asking once and a while NP seems like they would really pursue a united ireland no matter what.

Have a fresh Gerry

A true Irish hero to bad he's a commie so much lost potential wasted.

There ye are,

Shitposting rare Gerrys like a bunch of big eejits

Threadly reminder

Slow night boys what's the matter.

Dunno, you would think the lads would be around on monday

Rag week m8 im headin out for the piss in an hour

reminder

Has anyone donated to NP the reason they might not be doing any big events might because they just can't afford it.

Wondering when the thread would start.

We deal in memes, not money

Not much.
The sticks were posting election flyers today.
Still trying to figure out their end game.

>Fucking propeller planes.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFJpys6CY1Y

whats your fetish and county Éirepol?

>A united Ireland
>Cork

The military of Ireland is unfortunately a fucking joke a single decent ww2 anti air gun could wipe out the Air Force just feels bad man.

A new Ireland.

The fucking IRA could wipe out that "Air force".

Fake tits and County Antrim

Wrong! The sun never sets on the English because God doesn't trust them in the dark. (still better than jews though)

What's stopping the Ira from having an actual civil war they would probably have superior equipment as well as numbers and taking in their performance against British security forces the IRA would probably win against this incredibly underfunded force.

Girls who could beat me up
Limerick

2D
Meath

Wish Ireland had a bigger military and military culture would really like to join up but apparently they basically tell people who want to join to just fuck off because spaces are so small.

They don't have the capacity to conduct that type of warfare especially after the the Provisional surrendered and decommissioned their weapons.

It also doesn't even have real tanks or ships bigger than large patrol ship.

I doubt they surrendered the majority of their weapons just gave up a few to get the British of their backs.

What is the best county in each respective province in Éire pols opinion.

Jewish American princess with tight pussy
Kerry

The vast majority of the Provo weapons are Gone.
The Stick's are currently better armed than they are.

because im from limerick or?

Probably because you like women who can cuck you.

>they can cuck therefore they will
typical brit

Both

So what is your opinion of ballinacurra weston?

>there's a place in the UK called Cuckfield
At least they are aware.

we have an islet off the coast of maine called the cuckolds

>Fucking in fairy forts
>Tipperary

bump

good gaa club

everything else could be better

Kinda great that the only thing fucking these threads over is the lads going out on the piss, glad tradition is being kept alive.

Ever hear of "Tiny Lynch"?

Can we all agree that car insurance here is a massive scam?

What in the FUCK makes you faggots think you're important enough for your own general?

Get the fuck outta here

We are so unimportant the idea of us having a general is amusing, so we have one now.
oh christ yeah

>they would probably have superior equipment as well as numbers
U wot

The IRA effectively doesn't exist anymore

>They haven't gone away you know!

Yeah they do.

What's the craic lads quiet tonight

Not much lad, yerself?

Fairly sure there's at most a few hundred still in the ra

same as, jus chillin

Still more than before the troubles started, who knows where tomorrow will take us. unlikely but I imagined people thought that back then too.

Don't really do much other than Larp and send bullets through your post box.

Which one?
The Provo's are gone, but the CIRA , "New IRA" , ONH and INLA are still about.
The picture I posted was of the CIRA in Lurgan.

Fit girls that play contact sports
Dublin

>A true Irish hero
>Adams is a common surname of English, Scottish and Jewish origin, meaning "son of Adam".
Gerry Adams is not Irish.

They can still strike with deadly force, never underestimate them.

Praise Kek

NP just had their cork meeting over the weekend it's on their facebook did anyone attend if so what did they talk about.

And to add to that, the CIRA are the legitimate continuation of the IRA that was founded in 1917.

Target Irish taxi drivers in major cities...they are all pissed off with Nigerians taking their jobs

Taxi drivers talk to passengers

The basic message is....
More and more Irish are leaving the country over no job opportunities yet the immigrants keep coming and they are not fulfilling vital job vacancies like the government's all over the west like to LIE about..instead they are driving taxis etc

Secondly gay marriage

What's stopping two pedophiles "marrying" just in order to adopt? NOTHING in fact its already happened in Australia

The libtard counter argument is "you get abusers in regular marriages"

The truth pill is "yes..but in regular straight marriages pedos have to keep their abuse covert in case they get caught by a wife or female partner...plus they have to go to extreme lengths to go undetected....but if two "gay" pedos "marry" they don't have to hide it from each other, which means gay marriage is a huge incentive fore widespread peodpilia to go ahead and be sanctioned by the state...plus due to irelands ban on abortion..lots of kids will be up for adoption here which will make Ireland a playground for all the pedophiles in the EU".

Get these messages out

What have I done?

How was Cork?

Feck Cork. It's a KIP.

Now hang on Paddy, it's a kip but its a feckin class kip at that

It will be when Coveney is Fine Gael leader.
I will invade and take Waterford on my way to Cork.

Also make memes like this but substitute JK with Bono and Geldof

Discredit these globalist kike puppets by repeatedly pointing to their hypocrisy and soon enough the libtarded left wingers will turn against them too

I haven't been on the internet much lately.
Memes have gone too far.
The whole meaning is lost.

Jesus lads couldn't find this thread to save myself, what's the craic?

Ulsterfag reporting in.

What do on March 2nd? I want republican gains but they're all cucks.

Mighty lad.

Vote Sinn Fein, they are a little bit cucked as of recently yes but they have a firm backbone in Northern Ireland.
If there has ever been a time that Sinn Fein out seat the DUP it is now