Gen Z is NOT conservative, you fucking idiots

They're EVEN MORE LIBERAL than millennials:

>72% of Pivotals consider racial equality to be the most important issue today, 64% say gender equality and 48% say sexual orientation equality
>60% of Pivotals will support brands that take a stand on issues they believe in regarding human rights, race and sexual orientation
thedrum.com/news/2017/01/26/new-gen-z-study-explains-pivotal-generation-marketers-and-brands

You guys are fucking idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does "equality" mean?

Maybe in eurofag land but here in America, things are different.

the west is doomed lmao

According to a survey of 50,000 Gen Z-aged students (defined here as those ages 14 to 18 in 2016) in the United States done by My College Options and the Hispanic Heritage Foundation in September and October of 2016, 34% of participants supported Donald Trump, while 20% supported Hillary Clinton.

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

Keep in mind that Gen Z categorizes anyone born in the years ranging from 2005-2024. They may end up primarily liberal (especially the early Gen Z), but I'm confident that the later Gen Z pop will be more conservative.

No shit, the only people who parrot that meme are probably Gen Z babbys
themselves.
It wouldn't matter if they were extremely conservative because US Gen Z is literally the >50% meme. Demographics is destiny and we're fucked.

It's an American study you fucking moron.

I guess stupidity is what I should expect from the rural and suburban retards on here.

NO WELFARE!!!!!!!!!

>implying we won't redpill the fuck out of Generation Zyklon

>equality

for whites

They are The Generation

muh ahahaha fucking CTR read again faggots.

>thedrum.com

Totally legitimate source Schlomo

what about white male gen z?

Folks, here's why op is a faggot.

This website is connected to the advertising industry, which is overwhelmingly liberal. It also heavily pushes the liberal agenda.

Their "poll" used a very small number of people in a selection market that helped support the findings that backed their agenda

tl:dr never trust ad fags

Heh most faggots do not want to admit it because it would mean we already lost the race war and
our people will go quietly into the night.
But you know defetism is not allowed in any authoritarian army,be it a real one or
shitposting one

>takes out pistol
What was that?!I advise you not to preach such lies or you will be exectuted for treason.

no joke, they(maybe we if I can squeeze my way in being born in 95) spend all day on the internet. At least half of them have been redpilled on some level. Especially when you see all the "LIBERAL BTFO" videos on youtube and what not

>Pivotals consider racial equality to be the most important issue today

what a bunch of idiots

Judaism.

Wrong years.

More conservative =/= conservative, Generation Z may be more conservative than their millennial counterparts, although this doesn't mean that the generation will lean towards the right, it simply means that they'll probably have some more right leaning views than millennials.

What the hell is a Pivotal

>Gen Z is NOT conservative

we know.

Cretins on here equate being more conservative than literal communists with being an ethnonationalist

I have been saying this forever. We are fucked if we lose now. Gen Z is cucked beyond belief we cannot depend on them in the future. We need to start preparing NOW. Organize, prepper. Militia. When the economic bubble pops sometime in the next 20 years or 10 we will need to be ready