Sup Forums COUNTER CIA GENERAL

This is the pol counter CIA general , our boys in the White House are under serious siege as the globalist unleash their CIA hounds on them.

Attack

- Pushing the Russian threat yet again, with Flynns dismissal and Leakers
- Threatening to have President Trump "Die in a jail cell"
- At internal war with itself , the FBI , and the NSA
- Using the Mainstream Media as its tool against trump , continue spreading more fake news to discredit him and his staff.
- Currently targetting Conway and Bannon , Trumps inner circle.
- Milo being targeted as a Pedophile
- Currently protecting the Pizzagate Ring
- Withholding Intelligence from President Trump
- ShariaBlue upped its budget, More shilling on Sup Forums and leddit boards
- Felix "Pewdiepie" youtube start being attacked by media as an antisemite
- Killing Russian Ambassadors

Their plan as any other plan, Divide and Discredit.

Counter Attack

- FBI has finished Flynns investigation and found nothing wrong.
- 7TH Floor State Dept (Globalists Clinton Email Team) Fired by Tillerson
- Pizzagate still going strong, new findings on Podesta voice/video
- Hundreds of Child Sex Rings being dismantled by the FBI the past 2 weeks
- Trump making people aware of Sweden Rapes
- Soros under financial investigation
- Felix attacks as backfired, millions of viewers getting first hand exposure to media slander
- Shadow Government Exposed

Other urls found in this thread:

www(.)zerohedge(.)com/news/2017-02-15/he-will-die-jail-intelligence-community-ready-go-nuclear-trump
www(.)foxnews(.)com/opinion/2017/02/18/im-democrat-and-ex-cia-but-spies-plotting-against-trump-are-out-control.html
www(.)nationalreview(.)com/article/445045/general-michael-flynn-national-security-adviser-fbi-investigation-phone-call-russian-ambassador
www(.)alternet(.)org/right-wing/trump-reportedly-screamed-cia-director-pompeo-over-intel-being-withheld
voat.()co/v/pizzagate/1662108
www(.)foxnews(.)com/politics/2017/02/17/lawmakers-probe-us-funding-for-soros-groups-left-wing-causes-in-europe.html
www(.)kikebook(.)com/myiannopoulos/posts/851263248344905
www(.)nydailynews(.)com/new-york/russian-ambassador-vitaly-churkin-dies-nyc-heart-attack-article-1.2977372
www(.)washingtonpost(.)com/world/gunfire-wounds-russian-ambassador-in-turkey-reports-say/2016/12/19/ae32d1c8-c608-11e6-85b5-76616a33048d_story.html?utm_term=.d1c5723fedf2

youtube.com/watch?v=OhT0g9jULpw
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for Trump

relevant

What can a pollack do?

- Continue bringing to light Fake News tactics
- Continue to spread the censorship of Paris and Sweden Happenings
- Start spreading CIA , ISIS Connections
- Continue Pushing Pizzagate
- Continue to MAGA.

Remember that the globalists are on the edge of defeat, they showed their hand and the terms "deepstate" and "shadow government" are now being thrown around in the open without looking like a tinfoil asshat.
Fortunately there are still some good men inside the CIA , any attempt to overthrow Trump will end in failure, especially with the entire Military backing Trump, JSOC will not let it happen.
The enemy is desperate, the light is at the end of the tunnel.

Sources

CIA "He will die in jail"
>www(.)zerohedge(.)com/news/2017-02-15/he-will-die-jail-intelligence-community-ready-go-nuclear-trump

Spies Plotting Against Trump
>www(.)foxnews(.)com/opinion/2017/02/18/im-democrat-and-ex-cia-but-spies-plotting-against-trump-are-out-control.html

FBI Dismisses Flynn
>www(.)nationalreview(.)com/article/445045/general-michael-flynn-national-security-adviser-fbi-investigation-phone-call-russian-ambassador

CIA Withholding Info
>www(.)alternet(.)org/right-wing/trump-reportedly-screamed-cia-director-pompeo-over-intel-being-withheld

SEX RING ARRESTS LISTS SO FAR
>voat.()co/v/pizzagate/1662108

Soros Probing
>www(.)foxnews(.)com/politics/2017/02/17/lawmakers-probe-us-funding-for-soros-groups-left-wing-causes-in-europe.html

Milo on Pedophiles
>www(.)kikebook(.)com/myiannopoulos/posts/851263248344905

Russian Ambassadors kiled
(Latest)
>www(.)nydailynews(.)com/new-york/russian-ambassador-vitaly-churkin-dies-nyc-heart-attack-article-1.2977372

>www(.)washingtonpost(.)com/world/gunfire-wounds-russian-ambassador-in-turkey-reports-say/2016/12/19/ae32d1c8-c608-11e6-85b5-76616a33048d_story.html?utm_term=.d1c5723fedf2

Milo statement from kikebook

I hate the faggot but it's a true shame to see (((MSM))) teaming up against him over some dumb remarks he made in dealing with his own molestation

Maybe he really is /ourguy/

OP
Have your brain checked

I feel void in my heart waiting for media headlines tomorrow. Evil russians die and shit...

t. Muhammad

He may not be /ourguy/ but he's doing what he can to help. Kind of like R/the_donald. A bit retarded, but well-meaning.

33rd Leaf Squadron reporting for duty.

BUMP with his facebook video response

KIKEBOOK .com/myiannopoulos/videos/851905428280687/

Im looking for the user post from last night describing current events regarding milo, its a targeted attack to go after Bannon

Bump this for PizzaGate justice.

All pedo's should fucking hang.

this is a front to distract from Pizzagate no?

youtube.com/watch?v=OhT0g9jULpw

Theme song for this thread.

Trump went from talking about John Podesta to electric chairs within 20 seconds at the press conference a few days ago.

Finding this specific user post might shed some light of whats actually going on.

The problem with this distraction is , any article coming out of Breibart now regarding pizzagate can be discredited and nulled

>Having a suspected pedo write about pizzagate

you can see where this can head to, that and then systematically undermining Bannon

When trump was talking vaguely about 'sweden ', people should be directed to the case where that poor girl was stabbed in the leg and back abdomen by that somali.

Also evidence that swedish internet is blocking/filtering migrant crime news stories needs to be gathered. The great firewall of sweden needs to be exposed.

BINGO.

Thank you based user

I do what I can!

>counter CIA

great, you are close user. But the actual thread that you should be making should be a "generic counter narrative thread", where we list all of the enemy narratives that are being used by the kikes.

Since make no mistake, it is the kikes.

The subversion level they're trying to push right now (on Sup Forums) is unprecedented. Fortunately those interested in the truth will eventually filter out the noise no matter how voluminous it is. Threads like these help in that effort.

Godspeed anons

Bump

>checked devildubs
it's subversive on a level not even seen during the election
the shills have learned and adapted a bit but they're still obvious and pathetically bad
they're better at sliding threads than influencing anything

>fighting for the Russians against the CIA

God I hope you commie faggots get snatched off to a black site for this shit.

MILO
>but there are certainly some people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, i certainly consider myself one of them. people who are sexually active younger.

>i think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way... (i hate leftists etc...) this arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys the understanding that many of us have, the complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships, you know, people are messy and complex, and actually, in the homosexual world particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, these sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love, and a reliable sort of rock, where they cant speak to their parents.

OTHER GUY
>it sounds like catholic priest molestation to me

MILO
>and you know what, i'm grateful for father michael, i wouldnt give nearly such good head if it wasn't for him

OTHER GUY
>oh my god i cant handle it
bald guy talks for a bit...

MILO
>you're misunderstanding what pedophilia is, pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13 years old who is sexually mature. pedophilia is attraction to children. pedophilia is attraction to people who do not have functioning sex organs yet, who have not gone through puberty, who are too young to be able to understand the way their body works. that is not what we're talking about

OTHER GUY
>you are advocating for cross generational relationships, can we be honest about that?

MILO
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.

>1 post by this ID
got a source for that kiddo?

Democrap trash, he got what he deserved.

Bump.

bump

>ITT: We try to undermine our own country
>ITT: Treason

I hope you get a free helicopter ride

>This is the pol counter CIA general , our boys in the White House are under serious siege as the globalist unleash their CIA hounds on them.

Sorry you aren't big enough to counter us.

in that thread user finds that worlcorp has connection to sign69 via videos, an earlier thread had found sign69 on comet's 2010 website. so that complete the connection explaining how world corp is connected to comet, its not through just robert robinson after all, its more through sign69.
the worldcorp ARG grooming videos on Silvagunner uses same avatar (antonius) as jimmy comet,
YA THINK YA HOT SHIT
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1650235
twitter.com/suziedaud/status/831898824763379716
at 37 he legit says"i'm john podesta"
gave me chills

→ (You)
→ (You)
well done you magnificent autists