WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF ISLAM

twitter.com/IbnLarry/status/833369641313566721/video/1

>In Sarsour’s speech, she reminded people about the executive order that Democratic President FDR passed which put Japanese Americans in internment camps implying that Muslims and minorities could possibly suffer the same fate under a Trump presidency.

>There was also a loud Arab call to prayer during this protest in NYC. In an Islamic call to prayer (adhan), the Muslim is shouting Allahu Akbar which translates to ‘God is greater’ or ‘God is greatest’. They mean that their ‘god’ is greater than your God and or the government. This is a blatant act of Islamic supremacy.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/loud-arab-call-prayer-times-square-muslims-protest-trump-shout-allahu-akbar-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/opinion/m103-stand-against-hatred-1.3988771
youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzvElHkas
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
faem.com/adlib/2001/b0912.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We just passed a law banning Islamophobia

cbc.ca/news/opinion/m103-stand-against-hatred-1.3988771

That's good because you're a bigot if you hate Islam and the teachings of Muhammed.

>We just passed a law banning Islamophobia
One step closer to Sharia, Chang.

and yet you guys complained about us

>We just passed a law
>a law

I've never met an actual muslim in my life. Yet I have to deal with you faggots almost daily. Go the fuck HOME!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never interrupt the burgers while the shart in mart.

-they've painted themselves into a corner, there is no way for liberals to ignore the hypocrisy of honor killings and throwing gays off roofs

-we're going to bust the mainstream media cartels and make the world a better place

youtube.com/watch?v=BMwzvElHkas

>There was also a loud Arab call to prayer during this protest in NYC. In an Islamic call to prayer (adhan), the Muslim is shouting Allahu Akbar which translates to ‘God is greater’ or ‘God is greatest’. They mean that their ‘god’ is greater than your God and or the government. This is a blatant act of Islamic supremacy.
who ever wrote this is one faggy insecure piece of shit. Like god damn why are dumb motherfuckers like yall pretending to care about religion just to simply get upset about it like god damn yall gota hate no matter what even if yall got to put words in people mouths they never ever meant or said in anyway.

Like shit ya fags are dumb as hell seeking to only be upset about shit instead of bettering yourself and the places around yall.

fucking pathetic the lot of ya

overthrow your government.

You either have American-style negative rights or you have nothing. Europeans distract themselves with stuff, but that stuff can be taken away at any time.

I told you guys all about it:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

For the past twenty years far milder symbols and gestures representing Christianity have been mercilessly fought and endlessly cried about. But Islam in the public sphere is okay.

>reaction to the muslim call to prayer on time square
Jason Stern is mentally ill.

>song

What a fucking infidel, you do not call it a "song". Music is haram as fuck.

>inb4 false flag bomb threat by RIGHT WING WHITE NEO-NAZIS

watch out you might get locked up by the human rights tribunal for posting on Sup Forums, its not haram

good because soon you'll will deal with lots of it and certainly going to miss us

hahaha

is it really a song I thought is was more like screaming through a poor quality speaker

haha kill muslims men. why you even talk ?

>I remember shooting muslims in mw2 after the fucks decided to shoot at my convoy.

>I remember fighting muslims in stronghold crusader after they decided to gang up on my territory

>now they are walking around our cities on our land chanting their rally cries?

Vidya>fake news

Fugdamnit vidya doesn't lie to me, the Saracen are dangerous people.

>That flag
Shut up Muhammed.

>‘god’ is greater than your God
Allah is the same as your God though. Allah is just the Arabic word for God.
>American "education"

Congress shall make no law....

Grow up and stop playing retarded-ass video games for children, then maybe you'll grow a spine and people might take you seriously.

>Israel made their conflict ours
faem.com/adlib/2001/b0912.htm

Open borders bigot

No we didn't. They are just "looking into it".

>American "education"
jidf education

>We ask you to follow our laws
>you can't
>people die
>we enforce them
tough shit

>We ask Muslims to Americanize if they're going to live in America
>they don't
>people die
>we make them leave
tough shit

Why dont we move all muslims to LGBT capitals to share the diversity in san fransisco.

>He called mw2 trash
>He calls stronghold crusader a retarded ass video game for children

I will personally work part time making bricks that will be delivered to build the wall paco

>(you)

Sure it is

kek is greater than allah

Is it now?

IIiiiiiinteresting.

You know how those liberals love to virtue signal through awful music, right? Might be worth our time to get some famous faggots singing their call to prayer

>there is no way for liberals to ignore the hypocrisy
>that spacing
You haven't been here long have you?

Linda Sarsour is one of the most odious people alive senpai. Why doesn't anyone care that she is an Islamist?

i just wanted to say this is a pretty lame bait

I don't give a rats ass about Mohammad shamalama ding dong. All I know is Trump is aware of the muslim problem and he will take care of it. We don't want America to end up like Europe. And it won't, thanks to the 2nd Amendment.

Why is this a bad thing again?
Sharia Law equals the following:
>women can't drive
>safer roads
>women can't cheat or they get stoned
>women have to stay in house
>if she wants out she has to ask permission of her man
>marriage once again becomes meaningful and not a travesty

Seems like a win for me.

>asserting that your religion's laws should take place before those of the United States
>asserting that your religion should reign supreme as law of the land and any who disagree should be beheaded.

Yeah, you see Muzzies could have had this in the bag if they'd just peacefully flooded our streets with their overabundance of offspring while constantly saying "no no we can get along with everyone!" as they knock down church after church and politely inquire for Jizya.

But they had to go Aloha SlackJaw on everything and start threatening to lose their shit the minute they're opposed so that we actually have reason to ban their stupid asses from this soil forever

Yes, it delivers a desired result, at the cost of our dignity. We will achieve all of this through Christianity or Paganism or Civic Nationalism or White Nationalism one day. But we're not gonna roll over and convert to the first assholes that drop by peddling the sweet life

>t. leaves who cant keep women in check so Mehmet raper from Syria has to come in and keep women in check for weak leaves

Let's just chalk it up as beta western men cant handle women so we have to import extremist terrorists to fix the problem (so this is the progressive liberal agenda all along)

MUSULLAH! OLLY AKBAR!!!!!!

what do muslims mean by this?

Yeah, well, let them have it then! kek

Dont let them take hold. Here they're a minority but get a lot more benefits. Their mosques even play prayers over huge speakers in town so you can hear their chanting throughout the city. The Christians, buddhists, everyone doesn't do that. They even get hours off days to Pray.

Hm, really ignites the cerebral cortex...

There is nothing wrong with chanting Allahu Akbar

It is culture, like saying "God bless America", those who triggered by this are really pussies.

You know what to do.

>God bless [country] is the same as putting God above all

Muslims would kill you in their countries for spouting such heresy.