Sierra Leone > South Slavs

>tfw Sierra Leone has higher average IQ than several slav countries (Croatia Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia) and is tied at no 16 with Macedonia.

What the fuck south Slavs? You let a literal nigger country blow you the fuck out. What do you have to say for yourselves???

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Serbian_discoveries_and_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Serbian_inventors
cnn.com/2012/11/14/tech/diy-africa-empowering-a-new-sierra-leone/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kfY8CMVxUNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump so Boris can respond

not trying to defend them, but their numbers are probably inflated like the asian countries

>village leader pushes a massacre
>survivors are granted humanitarian asylum
>people who arranged the massacre are granted political asylum
>still try to continue their petty war-games and gangland mentality in my country

FUCK YOU SIERRA LEONE

What makes you think Asian countries inflate their scores? Proof?

You forgot to post the source.

just a whitey being too insecure
also admitting that North East Asians also makes blacks and Arabs admit that it's a fact that theirs is so low because white supremacists wouldn't say that Asians are more intelligent

My b

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Slavs are the niggers of Europe.

Stormfaggots love to cite iq statistics except when they don't favor their agenda

this was already common knowledge, but south Slavs are the worst of the worst

The absolute bottom rung of the "white" race, just below the gypsys and irish

Oh i can't seem to find how those tests where carried out,don't tell me they where online tests?

Also i keep typing Sierra Leone inventions but i can't seem to find anything?

Surely they invented something if they are so smart?

Because Nigerians sold them the test results which they bought form Russian hackers.

Kill yourself Tyrone. World peace will be established once the eternal anglo is exterminated.

There is actual proof that china inflates their scores. Japan and Korea are legit, but unimpressive given their culture of hard work. Bice try

I get why gypsy's are bad but can you redpill me on potatoniggers?

Enjoy your diversity and multiculturalism progressive white man. We, niggers of europe are happy in our conservative, 99% white countries with high quality of life. You lost to globalist divide and conquer tactics.

>slavs
>white
um ok, please don't steal my wallet.

meanwhile Chinese immigrants in Germany have the lowest crime rate of all people in the country
pretty sure that the top at least 600 million people in China have at least 105 on average

>99% "white"

What a great comeback. Worthy of a british ubermensch intellectual. By the way, those IQ stats usually date back to 2006. Long before you polluted your countries with arabs and other immigrant scum. I'd very much like to see how do you fare now. I'm more interested in Germanistan, Swedish Caliphate and the Sultanate of France, though.

I can also post cherrypicked rednecks. What's your point?

I can't seem to find any Serbian inventions other than buzz clippers

>Long before you polluted your countries with arabs and other immigrant scum. I'd very much like to see how do you fare now. I'm more interested in Germanistan, Swedish Caliphate and the Sultanate of France, though.
all of those countries have had major non-white communities in their countries for decades before that and got over 100k new ones every year (not in the case of Sweden, per capita as well though), directing towards slow death
at least with the migrant crisis it became mainstream to talk about it and question migration as a whole

That's our bottom tier

My point is your bottom tier is worst than Africa's top tier

Look I don't understand why this is even triggering you Czechbro. Why do you feel the need to defend Croatrash and Bosniggers?

Source?

"and other immigrant scum"
Yes it was a mistake letting you subhumans in. At least we got good plumbing instead of rape.

Rampant alcoholism killing brain cells across countless generations

I am slavic. My first response was targeted at a post which explicitly said "Slavs are the niggers of Europe." I'm not that insecure to be triggered. I simply like to argue over the internet just like many of us do. And I wanted to point out the irony.

It's ok to be mad Ahmed. Nothing says "white" more than throwing insults. You are a disgrace to your country.

Slavs carry such a packlike mentality that it isn't difficult to understand why WWI started

If you fuck with one bumpkin Slav country you've effectively fucked with the whole commie-bloc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Serbian_discoveries_and_inventions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Serbian_inventors

So where are the those Siera Leona invetions?

And you still did not tell me,did you just seriously post a map based on online tests kek?

Seriously are all Bohemians this sensitive? None of you can take a joke. Swear to god your ilk has less of a sense of humor than the krauts.

slavs are future of Europe. Sorry anglocuck, just mathematics. The Poles have already replace you in England.

Most of these inventions came from pre-Slavic Illyria. Your people have no relation to the Illyrioi, you just occupy their land.

What about this lil nigga?

cnn.com/2012/11/14/tech/diy-africa-empowering-a-new-sierra-leone/index.html

Nothing says "white" more than being a sensitive little pussy. Cannot wait until you faggots get deported.

Czech people like humor and we've had some great comedians in the past, but it's a litte bit sophisticated and it often relies on historical context and the intricacies of the language. That's the reason why it isn't translated to English. So it's completely understandable that you've never heard of it and can't relate.

We are also quite patriotic, so if your ideal humor is calling us niggers, you can't expect a positive reaction.

Don't worry about us Ivan

You aren't even European you asiatic swine

Hitler was right, you people are only fit to be the slaves of better races

>Most of these come from Illyria

So Tesla coil,long range phones,graph energy,starwbery energy etc come from Illirya?

Also it's funny that you call 5k BC Vinca,Illirya a Roman province kek,and you also seem irrationally hate Slavs.I think i know what is going on here.

Also thank you for posting that nigger who managed to build a computer.An astonishing feat in America i guess?

Sometimes superior anglo domination civilizes savages

So being a hypersensitive cuck is part of your sophisticated humor and is just one of the "intricacies of language"

Good one m8

Can't a man have pride in his nationality and ethnicity? Are you one of those self-loathing pricks who is happy being called a nigger and a subhuman.

Nah, you'll need to work on that reading comprehension of yours.

Oh no someone called me a bigger on the internet quick call the Internet police

*nigger

>Pride
Then stop being a nigger and better your own country rather than infesting ours.

T. Shitskin

Why are you even here? This is a white man's board taconigger.

If you deport them then they begin the best friend with Russia and after this you are doomed. If you don't deport them then they just replace you and you anyway are doomed. So you have no chance of survival.

Our country has the fastest growing economy from the past communist block. Not much of an achievement, but we are doing okay. I have no desire to infiltrate British Emirates.

Mostly to discuss world events and politics you syrup-slurping moosefucker.

Jesus Christ this is the stupidest fucking thread. Fuck off.

>Bosnia
>Slav

Croatia
>Slav

holy shit, american education

>an Aussie calling a thread stupid

I'm going to bed. You can still continue to educate me on which countries and ethnic groups are white and which are not, but I won't respond. I might read the archived thread tomorrow for laughs so don't hold back.

lol u wut m8

Turkish rapebabies and italian rapebabies aren't slavs. Even Germans have more slavic DNA than both of them.

It's incredible how Burgers often commit Ad hominem without even realising this.

Sleep well Czechbro

I hope your fee fees weren't too hurted. May your dreams be filled with Pilsner Urquell and Little Caprice

Ad hominem is attempting to discredit an argument by criticizing the speaker rather than the statement.
Not to be confused with just insulting people.

We survived 400 years of Turks while still obtaining our culture and our way of life.

Where will you be in 40?

So you are effectively saying that south Slavs are not white. And as a German you would know a thing or two about Turkish rapebabies. Thank you for reinforcing my original point.

you can work the google-fu for the hard evidence but here's the argument for it

youtube.com/watch?v=kfY8CMVxUNs

Generally, I see Americans on this board calling others niggers and shitskins most frequently when they are losing an argument.

> An american pointing out something stupid when he has a mirror.

Maybe that's your inferior Croatian IQ projecting. As I said earlier, Slavs are the most sensitive posters on this board. Every time someone calls a random Serb a nigger they all collectively lose their shits. It is quite entertaining for the rest of us. Never change.

I don't feel inferior by some random Burger on an open board calling me low intelligent.

Keep amusing yourself.
I'll just look from a distance at your county fall into a communist abyss.

as* your country* falls*

My mistake

I live in one of the most conservative counties in Utah. I don't think we are in danger of becoming communist anytime soon.

I don't understand why you Euros think this. Antifa and the rest of the radical left are making it absolutely toxic to identify as a liberal.

I never understood this guy/channel. Why is he so dedicated to shit-talking Chinese people? I could imagine if he were Japanese or Vietnamese or something, but he's just a white(ish) American guy.

Could be anything. Personal vendetta? I'm at work so I'm not able to watch the videos but this is definitely research material for later. I've been looking for more redpills on the Chinese.

My mistress is from Sierra Leone, very fantastic body. Kudos to you Mendeniggers