I'm growing convinced that without a full blown race war, the White Race will die

This is obviously not going to happen. We've lost.

The white race will fall. White people have grown to hate themselves. Even if we redpill people to be against immigration and refugees, that won't be enough, and that's assuming we can even redpill enough people to do that, which I don't think we will be able to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

space

You deserve it after hundreds of years of racism and oppression

bump

Its okay, Muslims at least have a culture.

The thing is, the nigger races are simply too stupid to run an advanced civilization.

When white people fall, civilization falls. That's the saddest part.

There's still Asians and Jews. The world will survive

>being this blackpilled

do something about it, also lift weights

Agreed. even removing all illegals in the U.S., the legal shitskins will outbreed whites. also if Trump or his SC nominees ban abortion, we will see a monumentous tidal wave of Negroids especially. we basically beed to start physically removing legal non-whites from our countries if we wish to survive.

That's true.

At this point, the best hope seems to be that enough Asians adopt western culture and history that they will be able to pick up our mantle.

When we're gone, we will be looked at as Godlike beings.

This is a retarded meme. Think of the percentage of people actually race mixing. Now think of the total black population in america. Even if every black man knocked up a white chick and every one of those offspring bred white it wouldn't make a dent in the overall white population. In fact all that would happen is a psudo white rice with a single black ancestor (still probably whiter than you)

How are you Sweden? Last I heard you were fucked.. sorry.

>a race war will not happen
>mass redpilling will not happen
Get out with your blackpill bullshit

>rice niggers and the alpha parasites still alive.

Not the world I'd want to live in. to be fair tho, I don't think asian-centrists would ever accept jewish dominance.

All you have to do OP is spread knowledge and FIGHT BACK. People have been lulled to sleep with apathy and globalist tricks.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>In fact all that would happen is a psudo white rice with a single black ancestor
you forget that niggers breed at lightning pace. any small amount that integrates with whites will be replaced ten-fold in Apefrica. essentially there is an unlimited supply of Negroids.

theres no way this is real

im sure it will
all the western nations will die
and full blown race war will never happen

no we won't. we will be erased, and we will be remembered as biological failures, who couldn't bother reproducing and defending theit territory.

if we die out, it will be entirely justified by our going against the laws of nature.

we were so vain and arrogant we thought we outgrew nature, we thought we went beyond our animalistic nature.

we threw away and repressed our tribal nature, our survival instinct, our evolutionary selection bias,... a magnificent biological inheritance, fine tuned through 100 000's of years.

that is not to say OP is right. Nothing is decided yet. We must endure. We must follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way.

Thank you for posting this, but I've seen all of these as well as all the other stuff.

Whenever I try to show people these things, their minds lock down and they just don't accept it.

Honestly white women can fuck off to extinction. Smug privileged bitches

Yea but African immigration is low and will be even lower given North east African travel bans and sub Saharans being too poor to relocate. They'll breed themselves to death down there

northwest front.org much?

but they will preserve their existence. meanwhile Whites are dying out.

Don't you realize? The Fermi paradox.

niggers are the great filter

I'm White. My wife is White. And the twins inside her are White. I'm doing all I can.

>Whenever I try to show people these things, their minds lock down and they just don't accept it.
Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing... much the populace is literally zombiefied.

You have to be smart with your approach and not give up!

Your ancestors didn't give up! Nor should you!

if you faggots would man up and go marry and impregnate some white women there wouldnt be anything to worry about.

People play it up too much. Look at statistical birth rates and do the math it'd be a few thousand years before that happens. If you don't think something drastic will happen between then and now...I don't know what to say

Bless you user. both as an individual, and as a member of your ethnicity you have overcome.

Objectively the white race as a pure ethnic class (or what used to numerous, distinctive classes) is over. America itself is a mongrel nation and the same will ring true for future generations within the UK and Europe as a whole.

For the time it takes for conditions of civil war to rise, there will be a significant admixture combined with likely admixture after a civil war.
Hopefully, enough genetic structure will be maintained to allow a sufficiently high enough IQ for a stable civilisation to prosper.

I imagine in this likely scenario, there will be significant admixture with East Asians, with large parts of Europe doomed to a genetic death; most likely the UK.

I also think a lot rests on the collapse of out fiat currencies, as the average person will not be angry enough to riot and kill unless he is starving and faced with no other option. If this doesn't happen within 20 years I'd give up all hope and I would wish the Chinese all the best

Those of you who truly believe this really need to get out more. Yes I believe there is a race mixing agenda, but I think the white women they are attempting to assimilate to this are not so easily manipulated.

Yes, most of our generations women are falling into this whole "acceptance" thing being pushed. But it's one of those things where they're like "Yes we need to accept everyone and everyone is equal, but would I ever date a nigger? lol no."

The only time you see white women with someone of color is when they are extremely beat, fat, or strung out. It's all i've ever seen, with the exception of attractive white women dating latinos sometimes.

Ok, be honest, whities:
What's actually preventing from getting a gf and putting 3 or 4 buns in her oven?
Much poorer people manage to do it fairly well.

These threads are dumb, at no other point in human history has there been more white people. There will always be a large proportion of white people in the world, and that's just assuming things keep going the way they are. What happens if a major virus sweeps the world and crushes populations that cant afford basic things? Or a food snap?

>People play it up too much. Look at statistical birth rates and do the math it'd be a few thousand years before that happens.
Watcha doin' rabbi?

I live in Jew York City, everyone around me, especially white women, are fucking "woke" i.e. they're fucking globalist feminist white hating cucks.

Is there a dating site for aryans/based people?

Reeeeee

I know. Yet something needs to happen, and it needs to happen fast.

Demographics is destiny.

White people are still multiplying dipshit. That just implies that the other races are fucking like rabbits. What happens when the status quo changes and we realize that we can't feed the world. Like i said before it's observable in countless animal species. The third world will breed its self to its grave

Don't worry nigger. The Zionists have already bred with the goyim. We are heading to space. The white race is saved.

Niggers are too afraid to do precision tasks in space.

White race is saved.

>These threads are dumb
eat a dick, soros shill

>White people are still multiplying dipshit. That just implies that the other races are fucking like rabbits.

Meh. There's a massive influx of non-white people into white countries. Race mixing is encouraged in white countries. The countries these migrants are coming from are remaining homogeneous. They're basically spawning pits continuously dumping people into white countries.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT THE 3RD WORLD YOU LITERAL GLOBALIST SHITSKIN SHILL

WE CARE ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THE US AND EUROPE... WESTERN CIVILIZATION... THAT WHICH YOU'RE TRYING TO ERASE

The white race will live only when Sup Forums is deleted

All I see is blacks getting squeezed out, and whites moving even with Hispanics in the longer term. Eventually the US will balkanize because of this. Again, look at sheer numbers of white people, there have never been more. Its just overall percentage is falling. Throughout history the ruling elite has been a minority, it will gravitate that way again with whites running the world.

Like the old rhyme, black is beautiful, tan is grand, but white is the color of the big boss man.

Because I'm not larping that the white race is on deaths door I'm a shitskin and a shill. Look dude I'm white my wife is white my kid is white. All our friends are white and their kids are white. I know it's hard gauging this when you don't really have a life but it's not as dire as you think

we just need predominantly white countries to colonize space.

but we have to do it soon otherwise genetic drift will fuck us up and keep us stuck on the stagnant planet until we pass Peak Oil and have to give up on our dreams for the future.

Earth is a little ball of food and it can no longer sustain us at the current population rate.

delet this

>Asians

Every city Asians build without whites ends up looking like a nightmarish beehive with no human rights.

>Jews

Jews are R selected, they require a host species to latch onto. This is why they've never successfully run a country of their own. Even when they usurp control of other nations they inevitably fuck it up.

White people will become a minority after the Baby Boomers die off.

I wonder how the country will change then. Blacks and browns overwhelmingly vote Democrat, eventually the Republican part won't stand a chance at winning anything anymore.

Unironically made me think.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I'll be laughing my balls off from deep inna countryside when the white liberals start being enriched en mass. Nothing more satisfying than watching traitors hung by their own pets.

kek. I actually argued this with a physics professor who was mildly redpilled. You could literally see the life draining from his face as he recognized how true it was. All the bullshit about nuclear weapons, plagues, AI... none of it was 1% as disruptive to human life and civilization in the long run when compared to the presence of blacks.