CANADA YES!

>Montreal becomes 'sanctuary city' after unanimous vote of approval

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-sanctuary-city-1.3990835

>The City of Montreal has unanimously approved a motion declaring itself a "sanctuary city" for unauthorized immigrants.

>The motion, which was approved by city council on Monday, includes provisions to ensure undocumented people can obtain services without fear of deportation.

>Mayor Denis Coderre said the move is more than symbolic and will help protect and assist the most vulnerable without compromising security.

>The designation comes as the province faces a surge in asylum seekers crossing the border from the United States.

Goodbye Quebec culture

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2014/02/12/hamilton_declares_itself_sanctuary_city_for_undocumented_immigrants.html
google.ca/search?q=Rothchild montreal&oq=Rothchild montreal&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3143j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Rothschild montreal&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=45512796,-73589573,1645&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf_msr:-1,lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2
youtube.com/watch?v=dSy2DcATYUo
youtube.com/watch?v=5uahk9i3iI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking mad men. Frenchies can't even handle their English neighbors without them losing their shit.

Is it all a part of Keks plan?

bahaha, start practicing your Arabic quebecois

J'approve! Everyone needs a safe place to go and I am glad that they have one in Montreal. They are following Ontario's lead with Toronto, Hamilton and London also being sanctuary cities. Those are also very safe cities? Coincidence?

>Goodbye Quebec culture

Montreal is not representative of Quebec, no more than Toronto is representative of Ontario, or Vancouver of BC.

why are they dressed like jihad

I hate the Liberals and NDP... They continually destroy this country.

LOL!
frogs btfo

>solidarity across borders

Absolute cancer.

>the group said montreal police routinely arrest undocumented migrants and hand them over to the canadian border services agency, and it wants the city to stop that practice

You want them to stop following the goddamn laws of the country? Fuck right off.

>a commitment to offer access to city programs and services, particularly municipal housing, without fear of being detained or deported

Who the fuck pays for this? Not any of these pinko morons advocating for it.

>a plan for undocumented people in "vulnerable situations" to receive assistance from Montreal police without those same consequences

If you want the police to help you, go home and get help from a police force which is funded by your tax dollars. And what is with this fucking "undocumented" newspeak I see everywhere. These are illegal aliens and they need to get the fuck out of here.

>a call on the quebec government, which is responsible for the provincial immigration, to ensure access to health care, emergency services and lodging

If you aren't a citizen you can fuck right off back to where you came from and get all of the services you are legally entitled to there.

just fucking why like can you fucking stop

> without compromising security

In what way?

AHAHAHAHA Quebec will drown in niggers, spics and muslims! Get fucked Quebecois!

So Americans can cross over to Montreal without a passport, fuck some shit up, then leave?

>The group said Montreal police routinely arrest undocumented migrants and hand them over to the Canadian Border Services Agency, and it wants the city to stop that practice.

>In a statement, the group also called on Montreal to bar border agents from all city premises.

What a disgusting slap in the face to people that actually make it through our system

10/10 mad

Yay, now we can build a northern wall. More US jobs

THIS
HOW THE FUCK DO THEY JUSTIFY IT??!!!!????!!!??

>Montreal
>Quebec Culture

Montreal is full of anglos.

Canadafag here

Incredibly dissapointing virtue signaling, but it is a purely symbolic motion. Municipal have virtually no power except what's derived at the provincial level.

Also worth noting that Toronto and Hamilton have already passed similar motions a while ago.

why are you trying to minimize this? Could be be you have a ulterior motive?

My parents sold all their shit and came here and barely got in. Fuck this bullshit. Legal immigrants hate this shit more than anybody else.

>Also worth noting that Toronto and Hamilton have already passed similar motions a while ago.

Holy fuck it's true!

>thestar.com/news/gta/2014/02/12/hamilton_declares_itself_sanctuary_city_for_undocumented_immigrants.html

What's stopping people from coming here in droves and then never leaving?

fuck laws and borders and shit, at least I can go virtue signal on twitter later

Kek

Enjoy what we are going through leaves. You will need every bit of patience you have to keep yourselves from bursting your blood vessels from rage.

lol fuck Canada

You know what would be a good idea?

Gradually dismantling the tenets of Civilisation, one brick at a time, until Western society crumbles into an abyss...

But at least I'll have respect on Twatter.

Well we're fucked

I'm guessing these places have high crime rate..

fuck canada and fuck brown people

Very temporary "Job" .. and how the fuck do you think Mexico will pay for the wall ?! Retarded

help us USA please

>my little brother is going to Montreal for a couple weeks
I swear to god if anything happens...

(((respect)))

just rake my shit up

They are WAY to scared and dumb to defy there masters.. It wont Help ..

So that Canada place....

Bunch of fucking retards up there, huh?

>P R E S I D E N T T R U M P

So that's where the cucks threatening to move to Canada went

the end of french canada is upon us.

Praise him

Enjoy speaking Spanish in 6 months

Calm down Bro those are paid shill By George.. I am in Montreal ATM nothing to worry about..

>implying this isn't a good thing
>implying Montreal wasn't already pozzed
>implying this won't act as a magnet for undesirables thus limiting their spread
>implying Toronto and Vancouver shouldn't follow

Lrn2PerfidiousAlbion you simpletons.

on second thought maybe this isn't so bad

fuck those frogs

Holy Guacamole my digits!

please elaborate other leaf?

It means if we can get the immigrant hotspots to virtue signal enough, hopefully they will attract all the immigrants/refugees thus sparing the rest of Canada the burden of interacting with these nonces.

Well Trump dont know shit .. he is miss-leaded tool of the Marxists .. like Hitler and Napoleon before him..

but for how long? that seems very shortsighted

Thanks anglophones...

>Goodbye Quebec culture

Canadian culture has been attempted to be poisoned out of major cities for quite some time since those are the destinations for immigrants. Rural and small town Quebec, just like small town Canada in general, will remain.

If you dropped a nuke on Toronto, Montreal, and Ottawa literally nothing of value would be lost from this country.

Until they burn to the ground and reveal the stupidity of multiculturalism. They will be like a sort of experiment.

>mis-leaded
>ESL
whats your country of origin?

Seconded...

Most anglos in Quebec are cucked progressives

Quebec ;)

yea but its OUR country and in the end OUR people have to deal with the aftermath..

>Vancouver
fuck off please I like that city and as cancerous as it is the dregs there are actually white. it's main issue is rich chinese expats fleeing their shit-sauna of a country with embezzled money fucking up the housing market. they don't need the lower-middle class white ghettoes getting blacked at the same time.

Much Love from Montreal !

Juste baise ma femme , senpai

Yes, but this ways it's concentrated in a few locations. The question is not if we will be getting immigrants (we will), it's where we store them.

Lel. You'll be getting diversified. It's not my choice. It's the reality of being a "global' "multicultural" city.

>The question is not if we will be getting immigrants (we will), it's where we store them
Agree, but still, feelsbad

Bye Montreal.

You'll be Brussels in 1-2 years, which is just like Islamabad.

Somebody explain this to me since my country has no concept of "sanctuary city."

A city that openly houses and defends illegal immigrants... why isn't that illegal as shit? How does the federal government allow that? Wouldn't those cities be undermining border laws?

I agree. Even my shithole city (Winnipeg) is about to get an influx like never before thanks to the Somalians of Minnesota literally walking here with no one stopping them. Can't wait for my 40k new African neighbors. :^).

DAY OF THE RAKE CONFIRMED!

Literally nothing. The system is completely broken by idiots.

We are deep in the deception scheme maybe the deepest with Germany and UK.
Hope it help.. google.ca/search?q=Rothchild montreal&oq=Rothchild montreal&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3143j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Rothschild montreal&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=45512796,-73589573,1645&tbm=lcl&tbs=lf_msr:-1,lf_pqs:EAE,lf:1,lf_ui:2

We need more Immigrant to fill the NO jobs left we have..

The colonies were a mistake

Kok .. youtube.com/watch?v=dSy2DcATYUo

We learned it by watching you!

>blames anglophones
>Trudeau is a French name
>Montreal is in Quebec
Vraiment stimule mon tete-carre

youtube.com/watch?v=5uahk9i3iI4

>tfw Canada is setting itself on fire it somehow manages to be still less cucked than you

enjoy your 8% mudslimes and 5% fags, bong.

>britbongistan
Hitler never should have let you go at Dunkirk :3

YOu all know English is 55% German and 45% French but 100% PAGAN right ;)

Toronto is pretty safe.

It's safe because the streets always have people on them.

I never felt unsafe even really late at night.

So literally a Montreal Screwjob?

>45% French, traditionally Catholic
Check your math cheri
#notallanglos

And the proper way to say that is : Ca Stimule vraiment ma tête carre

You should go wander around Jane and Finch sometime. It's like Disneyland.

haha, I won't be getting diversified, I live in rural oil country.

Merci bien, je m'endormirai moins con.

trudeau jr is way better at english than french

> Goodbye Quebec culture
It's only making official what was already happening. When Canada runs out of money, the problem will take care of itself, and Québec City will go full Bissonette.

All the pleasure is mine

> Bye Montreal. You'll be Brussels in 1-2 years, which is just like Islamabad.
Yup, we're Sweden 2.0, Sven.

Holy fuck buds...this! Entirely this! Fucking WWF

You always go for the drama queen aproach.

But in reality Montreal it's more influencial more than never.

And canada it's doing fine, as a mater of fact for the first time in my life I know who the canadian prime minister is.

Poor Habs

Have any of these border jumpers frozen to death yet? I sure hope so. Maybe their corpses will be picked apart by wild boar.

I find your optimism endearing but I wouldn't be so certain

wtf do you know? You're from more of a non-country than we are

Well, I'm definitely never going to montreal again

Fucking Arab I cant stand them..

>>without compromising security
>In what way?
By stopping people from committing crimes?

Who cares Montreal is literally immigrants containment city

Unbearable ..

> You always go for the drama queen aproach.
What I meant is that Montreal is already a non-Quebecer city. And since our PROVINCE lives off the welfare of others, it will be a rude awakening call when we do run out of gibmedats.

Fucking Montreal-sized no-go zone incoming.
Canada just lost a major city.

Will Montreal be the first one to be nuked in order to contain the disease?