Knowledge Bomb. Twitter HQ

It is a very important building with many interesting things & with many interesting people/employees/management(Who have so many fascinating connections) inside it.

Twitter has specific data bases:

1) Protect/Hide/Allow Lists (Pedo's/Pedo networks,Terror Cells/networks/organizations, Left protest organizations, Criminals(Cartel, politicians, etc))

2) Censor/Ban/Suspend Lists which include status/dates (Conservatives/Populists/Nationalists/Leaders(Such as Trump)/Alternative/Independent)

Twitter is also clamping down with censorship & also has a track record of Selecting which hashtags get promoted or die.

The CEO of Twitter(Jack) has worked with Soros in the past with Destabilization operations such as Ukraine & Arab Spring. Which is why he hinted at a Arab Spring happening in the US.

Jack is also into some disturbing Spirit Cooking stuff & made a deal with the Saudi's(Who own most of twitter) for some child brides.

Twitter is filled with very shady people, its not just Jack. Also the Twitter HQ has a AI system in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833769409802022917
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833774627788881922
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833776052610662400
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833783893232844801
recode.net/2016/8/11/12417064/twitter-stock-ownership-takeover-acquisition-challenges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

first for breaking the social engineering

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) The Soros

2) Saving the West by destroying Feminism.

3) Importance of Family in Society/Civilization.

Any Rothschilds in there?

Appreciate it as always & get the word out.

I just dropped some big info in this thread.

Nice! A KB that's not late at night. Have a bump

I'm red pilling my friends with memes. I find it easier than going all /x/ on them

Don't think so, but I urge people to look into who twitter has in it & whom they employ.

LARPATI LARP LARPATI LARP

Thanks for making a thread right now.

The catalog is filled with slide topics to a volume I've never seen before, all that ShareBlue money at work I guess...

bump

Such low energy.

1) I hope you guys start spreading this information more lately.

2) That is a much better approach.

hello, it's me again
and my lamps

How much is Russian organized crime also
involved in human / pedi trafficking

>data bases

I love it when people who don't have a clue what they're talking about try to talk shop on my turf.

How can we see who Twitter employs? Is this something an insider has to do?

none, USA have monopoly on human/pedo trafficking

CTR/Shareblue is extremely active right now.

But I wanted to get this vital Twitter information out soon.

BULLSHIT

ESPECIALY FOR POLAND

I know what I'm talking about.

Twitter protects certain people, and censors others.

They have lists of it.

do you think women's protests and BLM are going to be used as distractions while isis cells are activated? Do you know how many isis cells are in operation in each state? Weapons they have?

Hey Anon5, someday in the future when we have won against the globalists/establishment/whatever (for whatever value of "won" makes you happy), are you going to reveal your identity?

Appreciate the Bumps & variety of Lamps.

Researching & Observing.

Also the Twitter CEO should be looked at.

1) Some do exist interms of going from Europe to China and things like that.

always here for you, you insane named faggot who spews random bullshit

i've been waiting for this one - big 4 auditor here (not pwc)

twitter is incredibly autistic about where their auditors go when on site (they aren't allowed in the main building) and i've been told pwc has essentially signed a death wish to get the twitter contract with how their financials are run

Bumping for Kek to guide asteroid comfyly into jacks skull

Arab Spring/Ukraine style Color Revolution.

The Left + Islamic Groups.

Perhaps.

>people who are in charge of big media sites should be looked at
no shit, maybe he is jewish?

lol

I got out some important information about Twitter.

Spread it if you can.

"lamps"

Interms of who he meets with & where does he go.

Also Twitter employs some really interesting people.

>lists

Again you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. I don't give a shit about who you are, learn a thing or two about computer science before ever trying to pretend you know how a goddamn website like Twitter works.

How much does the saudi royal family own of twitter? I don't remember exact percentages but I do remember alwaleed bin talal owning a small percentage (which doesn't count as majority). Am I missing something here?

Btw, here's a protip from an arab that I don't think a lot of people know:
If you want to focus on Al-sauds shady business, focus on alwaleed bin talal. He is directly bankrolled by the government/king money to do the deals that they don't want to associate with.

I'm not talking about terrorism, but lighter things like twitter (censorship) etc.

I once had a guy doing a Happy Days bump fest.

You are extremely upset about this information getting out............

Fascinating.

I've noticed the weirdness with Twitter, as soon as something goes against the narrative it is quick to die down. Then again, same can be said of Google and Youtube as they manipulate what they show and how things trend.

What's your thought on Gab.ai? It seemingly came out of nowhere and it became a virtual echo chamber for the anti-leftists and Trump supporters. Something doesn't feel right about it, and my thought is it's either a way to thin the right leaning herd from Twitter, or is being used as a list itself.

Bumping for Twitter HQ to be audited

Exactly, Twitter has many things to hide.

Interesting, also if you saw what I said about Jack, some times were included in the deal.

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833769409802022917
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833774627788881922
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833776052610662400
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/833783893232844801

Bill Kristol the arch Neo-con and deep state lover is apparently overjoyed at McMaster as NSA.

Is there any cause to concern over that pick?

>The CEO of Twitter(Jack) has worked with Soros in the past with Destabilization operations such as Ukraine & Arab Spring. Which is why he hinted at a Arab Spring happening in the US.

Well then, it's a good thing We President Now, and Trump can turn the full power of US counterintelligence on Twitter and shut it down if it gets out of hand.

Also, worth noting that the Arab Spring worked, but Ukraine was a fucking disaster for the globalists or, at best and being very generous to them, a draw. And in neither of those meme wars were they dealing with us.

why do you use pyramid / ziggurat / towel of babel imagery?

Let's say I am in some proximity to that building and may or may not have access. Wut do to help?

Gab is a reaction to Twitters Censorship.

As Twitter keeps turning into what they are, people will seek alternatives.

Don't believe so, but I'm interested in what Flynn might be up to.

What I am extremely upset about is retards like you talking about things like "DATA BASES" and "LISTS" without realizing that dumb people will copy their retarded terminology and continue the cycle of ignorance and retardation that started with them.

Learn the terminology, or shut the fuck up about the topic. Googling doesn't take any longer than five seconds. Now fuck off you LARPing child.

>child brides

when we talk about this pedo stuff, I am always confused to how the transportation and storage works, especially the storage long term

Are the kids usually kidnapped from shitholes? (3rd world)

Are the kids just used for days/weeks/months/years until they are killed because they become too much of a hassle to be of use sexually?

It might need more then a mere Audit.

Ukraine allowed Soros to take control of it.

It didn't fail, it actually succeeded and gave a destabilization blueprint/system.

probably also jews
who could've quessed such turn of plot?

You are incredibly mad that this information is getting out.

Because it looked cool.

Notice this comment:

What do you think about Milo getting shoahed? Those clips about pedophilia have been out there for like a year, if Milo/Bannon didn't have a contingency plan then they're fucking stupid.

Also I despise Milo but at the same time all my enemies hate him so I honestly don't know what to think.

are you happy with trump's new pick over flynn and what do you know about fluoride, is it being put in the water intentionally to cause harm?

1) !st or 3rd it doesn't matter. Some have different tastes/preferences.

2) Sometimes.

this is the torches doing
they are against lamps

Fag.

1) So far.

2) Fluoride is not good for the human body when its consumed.

>lol u mad xddd

Very Low Energy.

But muh studies by real scientist say Floride causes no affect to health and its good for teeth

Shouldn't you be more concern about ISIS Cells & the EU Army?

Rather then Twitter?

Very interesting

Do you know anything about Schumann resonance?

What can be done to remove power from McCains and Grahams influence in the Republican party?

What are thoughts on extra dimensional beings?

Was the conclusion to the Orville dam problem a boost for Trump?

Bumping to activate shill rage

And shouldn't you be studying for your highschool test tomorrow instead of LARPing on Sup Forums?

Hello knowledgebro.

The womanizer gene in history was successful since like the cuckoo birds it gave a chance to spread while being raised by another individual. The natural reproduction enviroment has been artificially changed with contraception, abortion and paternity test becoming more efficient and common. Nowadays the libertine lifestyle gives little to no advantage and is an expensive waste of resources.

Are your fingers folded at your desk?
Do you imagine daily how useful your "part" is?
Do you think that your "insider" information is more "informed"?

>yes
>interdasting
>no. Yes. Wrong.
>Low ednerdgee
>it is likely, probably, could be
>ur just mad cuz I'm on le inside leeks, shill, yuo mad?

Could you be anymore vague?

It's a smear campaign/Psychological Operation that was coordinated to be done before the CPAC to distract & Divide.

Also, its designed to put a dent in Milo's rise & give justification to have him killed and/or have a event of his Bataclan'd.

It's also a way to try to mess with Bannon/BreitBart.

This information is important to get around.

You need a nap.

what shady things do u know about FB, google?

Why are you thinking about young people?

The Shills are already mad.

Consuming it overtime does hurt the body.

It is, Twitter is covering up somethings.

Harems are part of Womens biological sexual nature.

>Saving the West by destroying Feminism.
You almost had me up until this point.

This shit is all already known. Say something new.

I'm thinking of young people because I'm talking to one. You. Calling people who are sick of your shitty roleplaying "shills" doesn't somehow

Are there people who play multiple "characters"?

What is stopping the elite from using Hollywood makeup artists to "create characters"...?

It's easy enough to fly people around in private jets and where they can change their costume en route.

>big 4 auditor here (not pwc)
>pwc has essentially signed a death wish to get the twitter contract with how their financials are run
what did he mean by this?

Fluoride is not good for the human body when its consumed.
water filters or bottled water? I drink bottled right now although I'm concerned with the plastic bottle.

Is the stock market looking like SELL Milo, BUY Pewdiepie or will the natural order prevail with more credible/virtuous people rising up to take the Mantle?

Feminism is a pillar holding up so much Social Engineering.

If you destroy Feminism, all that Social Engineering collapses.

Read up the Archives.

Get a damn Berkey filter from amazon..They are less than $200 and last years.

Use a glass milk jug to drink out of.

Can you give me info?
Teach me these "terms" you speak of, it should be no harm for you since you've wasted so much of your time/life by posting in here already.

But but those videos have been out for quite a while.

Shouldn't they have had counter measures?

BUMPING TO HELP YOUR LARP BRO

DONT FORGET YOUR +1 MACE WHEN YOU GO INTO THE DUNGEON

role playing disinfo shill turd
>but my previous digging threads
>mental safe space
>ice (((burg))) tips and shieett

cuck5 is nothing more than a disinfo shill turd at least he was. now hes just another troll.

see ya kiddo have fun your hot pockets are getting cold

inb4 CTR

Hey non-country, if you don't like it, GTFO. Nobody is asking your faggot ass to post here.

>using parenthesis within parenthesis
Nice larp faggot, learn to bracket

AI Systems, NSA type data collection, etc

Its not "already known", try again.

You already exposed yourself.

1) I made a thread about the Truman Show. Check out the Archives.

If they did this to Milo, then someone like Peter Thiel needs to really keep his nose clean. I've said for a while that Milo being a gay conservative and popular was a very real threat to the left. Clearly the left wanted to take advantage of a situation to stifle his popularity, justify the UC Berkley shut down, and justify future ways of silencing him, while hiding their own skeletons.

So what's your thought with Sweden right now? Will the media try to spin the riots as being his fault for speaking out against their refugee/migrant crisis?

Dude stop larping every fucking day and with a tripcode it's cringeworthy and is shilling whether you get paid or not

Get something that filters it out & I'm talking about places where the water is fluoridated.

Timing is everything, look when this smear campaign was deployed.

JIMMY STOP WATCHING ANIME CAARTOONS ITS DINNERTIME

Always love seeing your insight A5. Glad to see you on rather early today though. Have a bump.

How much longer before our beloved Sup Forums gets 100% subjugated by shills all the same?

Known about this for a while. I was a part of the anonymous groups that were mass reporting the pedos. They were banning us and the FBI was warning us personally, not to interfere.

Don't talk about this stuff, just yet. Something big is underway.

The Information I just got out is really bothering the shills.

Relational SQL databases contain tables which contain records which contain data. What retard McChucklefuck was trying to say is that Twitter just happens to have a table which contains a bunch of references to account IDs which should remain hidden from other users, as well as a table of a bunch of hashtags which should never reach the "trending" page. But instead of saying it like someone with half a brain, he went full retard and showed just how little he knows.

>implying I'm a shill
Nice try shill

Re: Flynn

Anon5,
Do you think there is any truth to Flynn taking over as head of the Intelligence and research department at DoS?

Why?
Why should I read yours anymore than anyone else's? Why do you insist on cataloging your shit, to keep people busy? As if there weren't people already sifting through ALL of the information out there - I haven't seen a single one of these, in here, or out, proving the value of what you're (((doing)))... No ones pointed it out.

You just keep selling these fucking pamphlets and the best you can fucking do is infer, the same way anyone else would.

>hmmmm
>huurrrrrrrrr
>yes.
>no.
>I would.
>u mad.
>I am Capital S Serious, with a Period. Period.
>read my other threads goyim

Anon5, you need to make a thread on why you think intelligent "aliens" have visited or are aware of Earth. No need to get into in this thread, but either outer space is much, much smaller/different than we have been led to believe, or aliens have never visited Earth. So which is it?

Daily reminder you will burn for eternity for being a cringeworthy larping faggot

According to recode.net/2016/8/11/12417064/twitter-stock-ownership-takeover-acquisition-challenges it's 34.9 million shares

Might be out of date, I haven't found anything newer than that yet

Faggy twelve year old roleplayer thinks calling someone a "shill" means he wins an argument. Many such cases. Pathetic!

To add to this about bottled water, only a few brands of bottled water are non fluoridated. Most are fluoridated in much the same manner as tap water.

Because hes either a 14 year old autistic larper or a shill.