So when is Sup Forums being renamed to /tzn/?

Sup Forums is a collective of the disgruntled, the dissatisfied, the disillusioned, the dissidents, and the just plain bored, all united in a common goal: creating change. Sup Forums Campaigns and Crusades not with blade and bullets, but with words and information. Sup Forums's power is memetic, the more we and our ideas are thought of or mentioned the stronger we grow. To the outside world, Sup Forums's actions and machinations appear contradictory, random, and nonsensical, but it's held to be in service to a greater plan. And last but not least, Sup Forums holds belief in a deity whose existence is dubious at best, whose favor is fickle and based upon seemingly inconsequential patterns, and to whom all change is attributed.

Face it guys, we have created the Changer of Ways. Praise Tzeench!

Sup Forums is the final stage of nihilism and degeneracy

No user, you're thinking of /trash/ and /d/, and degeneracy is more Slannesh's domain anyways.

Sup Forums is more about the schadenfreude of it's enemies.

Fuck off, heretic.
We have a God Emperor.

"I am the instrument of His will"

>Being a grumpy "alt-right" conservative on the internet
>Nihilistic and degenerate

ok

And just who do you presume gave him this power to win against the world? The old media? His paltry businesses? God?

All are but pieces in Tzeench's plan, whether they know it or not.

>care about the future of Western Civilization a lot
>nihilist

>You may think that you kicked my ass, but that's just because getting my ass kicked was all a part of my master plan!

Whatever loser.

>/d/
>degenerate

It's more of a place to purify our intangible yet domineering evil desires to refocus on the glory of stoic reevaluations of society I.E. fuck you if I'm not getting any pussy it might as well be 2D. Dick girls are gay though.

>getting ass kicked

>The Big G is stuck on a Golden toilet
>Tzeench got the pleasure of manipulating his supposedly smartest son into ruining literally everything
>Has Been able to enjoy thousand years of getting his followers to do stupid shit so they can renact his favorite scene from whatever nerd book he's reading at the time, and whatever other stupid shit suits his fancy
>Gets to fuck with Armless the Harmless by making him launch 13 crusades in preparation to take Cadia, when all he had to do was just blow it up

Remind me again whose getting their ass kicked

Bullshit, Sup Forums is about hope. A misanthropic kind of hope perhaps - but still hope.

And hope is one of the greatest forces for change. Tell me user, how many rebellions have sparked by hope? How many Dictators deposed? How many Kings beheaded? Sure, many of them fail because they lack the proper resources, or leadership, or sufficient will, but none of them would have even began, were if not for hope.

Hope is the most powerful tool in his arsenal, and most amazing part is that it doesn't even need to justified! It only need to exist in people's minds to cause change.

we are literally the most powerful group on earth right now. we have the ability to influence elections. the most powerful man on earth was put there because we wanted it. we unlocked the mysteries of the world and uncovered and foiled numerous conspiracies by the shadow government and globalists. we even have awoken an ancient god of chaos to serve our purposes.

we were bullied in school, but now the bullies are working at mcdonalds and complaining about trump
we were called weird and autistic for being interested in politics and Nat Soc, but now tables have turned and the world is turning towards nationalism
we were called fat and pathetic, but military might and knowledge of guns won't do shit in todays society, we wield the greatest weapons of all, sharp minds, the pen, and of course, dank memes.
we were the counter-culture, but now we are mainstream and our power will only continue to grow
we are saving the white race. we are saving europe. we have won.

>we are saving the white race. we are saving europe. we have won.

stopping immigration won't do shit to the niggers already in Europe

Without change there can be no hope.

Without change there can be no progress.

Without change no actions will ever have any real meaning. Stagnation is the worst enemy of the mind. And there is only the mind.

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE THE EMPEROR

This is the most retarded post I've ever seen on Sup Forums

muh sorceries

What faggotry did I just read?

ShariaBlue, we have already destroyed you, why do you feebly continue to fight us? aren't you tired of losing, shill? is the money really that good?

>we were bullied in school, but now the bullies are working at mcdonalds and complaining about trump
You were bullied in school for being fucking autistic stop projecting.
>we were called weird and autistic for being interested in politics and Nat Soc, but now tables have turned and the world is turning towards nationalism
If you think that Trump, Le Pen or anyone else is anything close to NatSoc you're a fucking retard. also you're projecting your autism again
>we were called fat and pathetic, but military might and knowledge of guns won't do shit in todays society, we wield the greatest weapons of all, sharp minds, the pen, and of course, dank memes.
Memes and ideas won't do shit against the Jews. We need to have people on the streets. Read Mein Kampf, read anything by Rockwell, Read SIEGE
>we were the counter-culture, but now we are mainstream and our power will only continue to grow
only thing I agree with and it doesn't have to do with anything autists like you do
>we are saving the white race. we are saving europe. we have won.
not even close

>sperging over RP

So we are in agreement then. Praise Tzeentch, Lord of all change!

you're a shill and working for literal pedophiles and satanists. you will burn in hell and we will win you fucking globalist piece of dog shit

You re right, we are now literally intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.

...dude I'm the one posting 40k memes and even I think you're being a faggot.

1 post by this ID

since when did CTR learn to use proxies? WEW

It was Kek, a whole different god, one of true chaos. Tzeench has plans, Moloch has plans; Kek is just a frog chasing cars, he wouldn't know what to do with one of he caught it. The thing about chaos though, is it's fair.

Jews are Tzeentch
SJWs and niggers are Slaanesh
Muslims are Khorne
Sup Forums is Nurgle

>Sup Forums is Nurgle

Get a hold of this crumpet, Pajit you need to read some lore.
We are far far away from Nurgle.