Pattern with the left

>won't take responsibility
>poor logical thinking
>no planning for the future
>anti facts, anti science
>whines when things don't go their way because of the previous
>wants government to pay their bills, college, ensure high paying office job, etc.

I know there's more.

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/technology/obama-administration-announces-4-billion-fund-self-driving-car-development/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>still live with their parents

Women

We got some tough guys here, look at them throwing that bin away

My biggest problem with them
>as hom attacks
>strawman
>lack of debate

>assaults innocent trashcans

I love this gif

>hates trump for calling the media fake news
>when confronted with evidence of uncomfortable situations (shitskin crime stats etc), will immediately default to call it fake news

And the Trumpcucks here are exempt?
How's paying for college doing for you?

>ad hom*

In a recent discussion with a leftist friend about Rosa Parks, I brought up how she was a member of a black power gang and lived on welfare until she was 84 (and was also savagely beaten and robbed as an elderly woman by her own people), in response to the typical "rosa Parks was legend" rhetoric that has been shoved down our throats since childhood.

His response was to ask where I got such "desert trash" ideas (I moved to the west recently).

I ignored this and pointed out a few other facts, and ended with a question as to why he would support a black supremesist and nationalist terror group, yet despise trump for (supposedly) the same beliefs.

He paused for a moment and then called me desert trash again!

I know this is a diary post, but I want to make it clear that I used to be as leftist as they come and as I grew in intelligence and maturity, the left pushed ME further and further right.

Glad to be here, boys.

>let their emotions control them
>are idealistic to the point of naivety and self destruction
>are the most selfish people in the world since the thing they care about the most is being seen as a good person to the point that they sacrifice the future to be seen as good
>only supports science when it supports them

Honestly, if liberals cared about and funded science more I might be one. Technology, medicine etc. is the reason civilization is so good.

>Trashists

The only science they deny are psudo social bullshit science that Trumpcucks like such as muh blacks and whites are different species, muh race mixing is white genocide, muh homosexuality is a mental illness

The actual relevant Scientific community (STEM) are full of liberals that don't give 2 fucks about these stupid ass distracting identity politics shit and just pay attention to those formulas and beakers and shit

What's your point? All I said was that if they backed science more I would probably support them, Obama had 800 billion dollars to spend and he wasted it on paving already paved roads instead of using it on medicine or energy. Fuck liberals.

Don't pretend you know anything about science or scientists Mike.

such as how to increase the hardness of this new exciting composition of ABS plastic or why the fuck is this tyre's rubber isn't gripping despite we literally stole goodyear's design.

Yeah denying science my fucking ass Trumpcucks and their Fake News

anti-trashist protests commence

Woah faggot you must've missed that EO where Obama approved STEM CELL RESEARCH that bush EO'd to a fucking halt. Are you fucking serious nigger?

>every malaysian is Maldraw the guy who fucked your fatfuck mother up her nigger loving ass
yeah the guy's fucking disgusting but no, I'm not him

>trump complains about fake news
>news organizations that he called fake obviously deny it and call trump a liar
>you read what these news orgs say and conclude that they are all telling the truth

how are you this dumb?

Mike, are you still ass blasted about Christ-chan?

Fake news are false accusations. Other word for it is an asspull.
Like how you asspulled out of fucking nowhere that liberals hate science.

again you fail, I said if they support it MORE, both parties fund science to some degree, but he wasted billions of dollars doing menial projects instead of spending it on medicine or something useful

>changing IP to hide his asspain
still assblasted he fucked your mother and advised you to neck yourself?

wtf are you one about? I said if they support science more, no wonder your country is a shit hole, you lack basic reading comprehension, make absurd extrapolations etc.

>asspulled
Did you just pull that word out from your ass?

I'm not the same person you were talking to faggot. It's blatantly obvious that you're Maldraw because he's the only ass blasted Malaysian that posts here

>muh obama didnt spend a cent on science
you missed this one?
iflscience.com/technology/obama-administration-announces-4-billion-fund-self-driving-car-development/

Its just one the many btw.

My experience is that their intolerance also pushes me farther right. I thought I couldn't get much more to the right than this place. Then I went to college.

One of the huge problems with them is that they view those who disagree not as wrong, but as evil. Sometimes this is an appropriate view, one I am beginning to adopt of them, but it makes discourse impossible.

Which I suspect is their goal. I have yet to encounter one that could successfully debate their ideas with me if I really pushed them. Most commonly at a certain point they shut down, refusing to carry on the conversation any longer.

Then they blame me for upsetting them, or hurting their feelings with facts.

A problem I encounter is that they often call me names in lieu of argument. Of course I interpret that as their admission of loss. But I cannot simply walk away at that point, because it would teach them that to win an argument with me, they should just name call. However, if I ignore it and continue to show how foolish they are, they simply get angrier since they still have nothing they can say.

Obama did support science more. More than fucking Bush admin in comparison.
>no wonder your country is a shit hole, you lack basic reading comprehension, make absurd extrapolations etc.
and heres more fucking Trumpcuck asspull and dumbass insecure name calling

>A problem I encounter is that they often call me names in lieu of argument.
Proof? Or maybe to your mind every single fact a liberal puts on the table is namecalling and fake news.

>Obama supported science more
>Spent money that could be used to go to the moon on more global warming studies
>Believes there are more than 2 genders

For instance, the other day I told a professor I supported Trump. He called me stupid. I said support for any given candidate is not intrinsically stupid. He said that was a stupid thing to say and I sounded stupid for saying it.

So hey, if you want to believe that my support of the President makes it factual that I am stupid, then so be it. But if that isn't namecalling, I don't know what is.

>They worship the most victimized. (Ref: TYT)

>muh obama spends 10 billion making roads better hes a shit president he should spend it all on science
>Trump is going to spend 50 billion to build a useless fucking wall and stop mexicans from sending duty free avocados i have no fucking problem with this also fuck science we need all the money to make our country great like north korea

Fucking Trumpcucks. Nation wrecking fuckers

The left's entire ideology is predicated upon pseudo social bullshit science, you fucking retard. Gender is a spectrum, transgender people aren't mentally-ill, when women beat men at something it's due to being better but when men beat women at something it's due to patriarchy, consent can be revoked after the fact, one in five women get sexually assaulted in college t. two studies one of which has literally no source the other of which counts kissing without having a Q&A session beforehand as sexual assault and artificially inflates the numbers to read what they wanted them to read... should I go on?

You didn't ask him why he thinks supporting Trump is stupid and force the discussion on why he uses the word Stupid.

You got what you pay for buddy.

All of these things correlate directly with a lower than average IQ.

These people have been emotionally stunted at a very young age. Their parents are largely to blame for whatever means they used to bring up their children.

Well I didn't tell you the rest of the conversation so you don't know what I said or didn't say.

But nevertheless, when conversation devolves into namecalling, the possibility for reasoned disagreement is all but gone. Which is really the point of the posts. Not necessarily my personal anecdote.

Very little liberals care about those psuedo fetish shit. To them supporting it is no better than supporting LGBT

Youre fucking retarded if you think any normal lib would spend millions on proving there's a billion gender in the world.

Stop cramming identity politics shit with actual science. I know you Trumpcucks like to do this to prove that libs hate science just as much as you Trumpcucks

Your professor is old and busy and he has no time to entertain your molynuex guide on how to win any arguments no matter how fucking stupid it is such as defending why breathing air is bad.

Because leftists are hypocritical idiots. I recently got involved with an argument with some old friends from high school. They describe me as being a dishonest, morally bankrupt fascist for stating my belief in free market capitalism and that you can't just ignore a law you don't like, while they themselves openly stated that they should be allowed to ignore any law they don't like, they want to Murder any person whom they determine to be a 'parasite' (read: anyone who is not a member of the working class), and that they support the usage of military action against any country that does not conform to their world view.

They're also sexual degenerates and drug addicts.

>won't take responsibility
>poor logical thinking
>no planning for the future
>anti facts, anti science
>whines when things don't go their way because of the previous
>wants government to pay their bills, college, ensure high paying office job, etc.
None of this is true about the left. It's just fabricated nonsense that the stupidest alt-facts fuckwits always fall for.

Again, you are unaware of circumstances beyond what I have already related, and you seem to be uninterested in addressing the actual point. Which is fine, you can do that if you want. But repeating his insult yourself is tantamount to an admission that you have nothing better to say than he did. Enjoy your life in Malaysia.

>It's just fabricated nonsense that the stupidest alt-facts fuckwits always fall for.
>implying

Ok
Has he said anything about why supporting Trump is stupid?

>desert trash
>moved to the west recently
sorry but your going to have to go back

Yes. He is a Democrat.

>>wants government to pay their bills, college, ensure high paying office job, etc.
>wahh da govenment should protect me from competition in the workforce by preventing people from immigrating to my country
>it should also protect me from sexual competition by preventing immigration in general
>it should also "protect" me by waging wars of aggression against other nations because they trigger my deeply held conservative beliefs
You faggots are all the same.

Mike your gonna need to learn to control your temper if your going to get revenge on Sup Forums

you just namecalled him.
pot calling the kettle black much?

that gif is the perfect representation of the modern left. A bunch of upper middle class white kids rolling trash bins around

Flagging every single malaysian flag as maldraw is a sign of asspain. I know he told you to go neck yourself for being triggered by mere drawings

how about this gif?

No, he is a self identified Democrat. That was also his argument for why I am stupid.

A perfect example of how wildly violent the left has become. A fine example of their cowardice, given they always wear masks when doing anything antisocial

>being butthurt that you can't dox them

Cry more.

So you asked him why supporting Trump is stupid and you said, he answered "It's because I'm a democrat"?

Calm down, baby burger.

>Uses emotions as an argument
>Insults
>Try's to dehumanize the opposition
>Hypocrites

>All I want to do is throw all leftists out of helicopters
>What how dare you use violence against me!

Reactionaries are pathetic.

Lol i love watching "anarchists"
OH NO THEY SMASHED THE WINDOW AT A STARBUCKS DEAR GOD THE COUNTRY IS AT CIVIL WAR

>lefties beat up trashcans
>lmao how pathetic are these pussy kids haha #trashcansareracist lets get this trending boys
>leftists punch alt right leaders
>resorting to violence is never the answer these brutal savages must be stopped, someone please call the cops and label these people as a terrorist organization
which one is it trumpcuck?

Near enough. But agreement or affiliation with a political party is not a sign of intelligence. Nor is disagreement a sign of the opposite.

trashcans are people to!

also why not both?

> They are the effects of the greatest infusion of propaganda the world has ever seen since the Pharaohs convinced people they were god kings
> Infected with propaganda so brutal they are now immune to reality and their minds are cut off from the rest of the world

They may be genetic waste individually but whoever is behind them put more effort into changing society than even the Catholic church did.