Are midget jihadists the greatest threat to western security?

they could be disguised in baby strollers and thrown as grenades. do we have any defense against this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jPTrS-7d14
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A fucking leaf learned about free proxies in IT class today

Achmed Lanister, 1st of his name

Syrian Lannister

I'm sure there's no shortage of them.

where the fuck can I get a baby AK like that?

Jesus m8

toppest of keks

Oh way better than mine

kek

well done.

Include me in le reddit screencap

MY SIDES HAVE TRANSCENDED THE CONFINES OF TIME AND SPACE AND NOW OCCUPY A PLANE OF THEIR OWN EXISTENCE

>dosn't see the obvious tactical advantage of having a microsoldier , especially in urban warfare.
i'd give him a smaller weapon tho.
he's perfect for flanking the enemy while your main force pins them down. for sneaking up on the enemy, for scouting in a tight urban environment .
while breaching a building you can just throw him on the roof\balcony to scout a head.

Why would someone take a screencap of a joke that has been made many months ago, if not years?

I've heard this joke before

> Midjihadist

somebody is getting lots of upvotes today

fuck

updoot Xddddd

>Stealing year+ old imgur jokes

>Al-Chihuahua

Hey, I am Abu "rotten" Ahmad Al-Chihuahua and this is Jackass! youtube.com/watch?v=4jPTrS-7d14

Why does this have so many replies?

Someone post the comic of the midget that crawls through vietcong tunnels, cutting off their ears.

summer came early

>only plebbitors can find things funny
Neck your, faggot.

t.reddit

We'll be fine once we develop bullet proof shinguards.

This is some brilliant fucking editing.
Sup Forums did good with this one.

kek

Burger faggot BTFO.

We've been bombing schools for a decade in case they're hiding as students

dumbass russian not funny

LMFAO

If you are making a race of Ubermensch, midgets in robots and flying machines is the way to go. They need to incorporate midgets into Fashwave.

It is like one step down from "a brain in a jar, in a machine" just in case a potential walk and manual dexterity was needed and it also still keeps the human form alive.

But this one is chubby, he needs to hit the midget gym before he is allowed to come to midget America and enjoy midget freedoms!

He also has no jawline.