270 Reasons Women Choose Not To Have Children

>Big pregnant bellies, continuous snot and poop mixed with urine and tears, no sleep, no money… I don’t get the appeal

>I don’t like the thought of being around small people I have to raise to be productive citizens of the world while cleaning their boogers and snot and poop. No thanks.

>To raise children in an appropriate environment with the correct education costs a lot lot of money. I’d rather travel.

>They annoy me. They’re needy. They cry. They don’t look after themselves.

data.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/choosing-childfree

It's fucking over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, she isnt wrong. This is why I got a vasectomy.

Yes goyim, castrate yourself or women WILL ruin your life. Let the immigrants do the breeding!

So women don't wanna deal with miniature versions of themselves? But men have to deal with women?

children really suck tho

And im a man not a wimmin

>They’re needy. They cry. They don’t look after themselves.

pot calling the kettle black.

No, it's just the beginning of the end of modern women.... which are the result of weak men, which will be permanently filtered out of the gene-pool by these kind of women.

The problem is fixing itself.

Sounds like evolutionary forces will fix this in two generations.

I have a girl that likes children and wants to raise them.

>Legalize abortion in the 1960s
>Immediately drop below replacement fertility.
HMMMM...
Ceaușescu was right. Ban abortion for white women.

Yep. Muslim master race will prevail over stupid whites.

>good goyim
>don't have white children
>don't train them to be redpilled
>let mohammad have 4 kids by each of his 4 wives

literal cucks and the reason we're all fucked

>m-muh mgtow
shut the fuck up

It is illegal for you country.

you should let the huff post know that one trump supporter and his wife are going child free long before thier shitty article that im not reading.

Also, the ops pic is hot. Chics on bikes are my fetish.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Spoiler: This is not a bad thing
You want to know what Generation-Z is more conservative than everyone previously? Because Conservative couples are the majority of people having children and instil those values into them.

The less Huffington Post readers reproducing the better.

It's always a brit.

I own multiple properties and have a good job. Muhammed has a minimum wage job. His children will serve mine. So what if I have to change my name to Michael MO' Hammedy and pretend to be islamic? We will run them.

Kek

Is britposting trying to compete with the leaf dominance?

>1. Kikes convinced them they can find happiness without kids
aand that's it

>The number of childfree women is at a record high: 48 percent of women between the ages of 18 and 44 don’t have kids

This is bullshit.

Yeah, let your children be impregnated by Pakis and masturbate to anime!
UcucK

>I’d rather travel.

Travel is a way for empty people with no accomplishments to feel like they've accomplished something, thus "fulfilling" them.

Jesus Christ you guys have no clue how to control your women. If your girlfriend ever gives you any of these pathetic excuses not to reproduce just slap her across the face really hard and tell her that she's going to give you a child some day. If she argues back against that after the first time you slapped her just do it again and then proceed to tell her about the joys of being a mother.

Don't let women fool you, they all have a natural urge to reproduce and to have children. They all dream about it. The only women who say this type of stuff are just uppity and need to be put in their place. That's what we're here to do for them: put them back into reality

All I hear is ME ME ME ME ME ME M E ME ME ME ME ME ME ME M E ME ME ME ME ME ME ME M E ME ME ME ME ME ME ME M E ME ME ME ME ME ME ME M E ME ME ME ME ME ME ME M E ME ME ME ME ME ME ME M E ME ME ME ME ME ME ME M E ME
Fucking bitch the fate of humanity is not up to you.

My parents told me to not have children because they just ruin your life.

>when you realize this is how the myth of Pandora and Eve tempted by the Snake developed in different cultures in different times

>trusting huffpaint

They all need a good hard fucking

And then we have these cools kids in here being like but no you're the faggot for not running after bitches.
Fuck no, they're fundamentally selfish and free.
Are you dumb goyim it doesn't work like that just listen to her. A free woman is a dead society. You can only allow a few very very very fucking smart but other than that no. Make children and don't be a naggy bitch.

Try to think of it in the natural state. We have lost 10 youngsters this year and we're a tribe of 20, most of us are in their late 20 and we are lucky if we reach 40. But then you bitch come along and say : " MUUH BUDDY "
Do you think a rational man would obey to your futile and selfish desire, woman?
No, you're lucky to be alive because of the group and the males who can handle nature better than you and you must give back to the group by giving us babies. That's your sole role in the good functioning of a society would you please shut the fuck up and assume it.
Thanks.

All of them bought the most overpriced piece of shit laptops ever made?

>Having children in the current year

Get cucked by your wife's sons while I will enjoy my time and money, losers.

>give birth to a deformed monster
>stuck wiping its ass and force feeding it your entire life

This is my greatest fear.

Fuck A man the solution is to just not respect them or listen to them in relationships. If you're dating a girl make sure she has absolutely zero control over you or the relationship. Make her as if she is property to you. We have these problems nowadays because weak men don't know how to stand up to women anymore and treat them like they're equals

Same to be honest, I would abort if it showed signs of mental or physical degeneration.

>Because Conservative couples are the majority of people having children and instil those values into them.
The only people allowed to be socially Conservative these days are Muslims and Catholic spics, though.

Fine with me. In 2-3 generations, the Mormons will rule as majority in the Western hemisphere.

If you'll excuse me - I'll just go impregnate the wife again. (Only one wife; we don't do plural marriages as of 120 years ago).

Such a great tragedy, the most beautiful, smart, caring women I know are afraid to have kids then look for articles like this to justify it. To this day no man has come along planted his seed, they're all too beta.....this is the only benefit Polygamy has, for alphas to spread seed while beta masturbate to their genetic graves.

Hell if we had polygamy I'd get myself a blonde, a red head & an asian to go along with my brunette. Does that make me degenerate?

>decree 770

wew lad that's some shit. unironically makes you think

Yes it makes you a degenerate. 1 man on 1 woman and other way round - everything else- degenerate. You have plenty of time during your life to make as many kids as you want with only one wife..but you are one of those cheating assholes who fantasize about other women. Your poor wife.........

Lmao fag

Fair enough. I consider it a waste that these brilliant women are going to fall by the way side, if betas refuse to do anything about it maybe we should pick up the slack.....just a thought really.

>270 Reasons White Women Should Not To Have Children
fixed

>we are a wealthy successful country
>kids are too expensive, i cant afford them

maybe its time to admit we dont have money for infinite refugees and 3rd world immigrants?

Correction people suck you disgusting meat bags.

Oh also, another quick question. I haven't been able to get much of an answer around here Hrvat bro, are we white? Like I was born here but this olive tan in the sun is really making me question whether these sun burn freckle fucks are the master race. Thoughts brat?

That was written by sour roasties who are about to hit the wall and now they feel the need to write about their own shortcomings.

Anyone who advocates a global population rise needs to be shot. We are already over populated with consuming biological critters.

Underrated

Overpopulation is a myth + birth rates are going down. Increasing white birth rates isn't a bad thing as it's the 3rd world that are the only ones increasing the world population. Do you want the meek to inherit the earth burger king?

most women are not 'brilliant' and deserve to eat shit if you ask me, it's not men's problem, but their own, men are not just some fixers of every problem created by women in the first place, polygamy is like stealing women from other men and doing it on purpose. women are always ones that need to be punished for their sins.
YES, and don't let them tell you that you're not white, Sup Forums doesn't understand how races work

Only if they can thrive without western tech and commerce.

fuck this makes me angry

Heh I wanted to die alone with muh cats anyway. Who needs a man when I can just take nigger dick in Jamaica one week a year.

They can drown in their vomit in their own lands. Just look at Japan all we need to do is close boarders in the western world.

Low tier women should not breed anyway

>They annoy me. They’re needy. They cry. They don’t look after themselves

Exactly how I feel about women...

The pill has contributed much more

Anglos have a predisposition for shitposting

Valid point.

Third world birthrates need to come down

Boom problem solved and you didn't have to have everyone live in shitty expensive cages

3rd world birth rates are declining but they're not declining fast enough when white birth rates are declining too. Need to focus on raising our side and theirs play out in its natural decline or else enjoy being a minority in your own country, not just the world.

Yup but instead they are importing these 3rd worlders to our lands which makes no sense. Its a genocide of whites and blacks alike.

you guys think this is a problem? damage goods arent making more damaged goods. and ill tell you another thing children are sacrifice it is not about you anymore and these women dont want that so what they are many that do still want children go find them.

Probably why they don't want them, they know fucking irritating they are. I swear women are just oversized children with more power.

>Overpopulation is a myth + birth rates are going down

Not everywhere, though.

Yeah their birth rates are declining but still above replacement for a long time.

What BuzzFeed wants

Shit I mean huffpost

good. let the commie gene fade from the human race. conservatives will breed. in one generation we will make america great again.

i seriously hate this civilization ending publication.