### Russian anons shitting on SOLZHENITSYN and talking about their culture

### motivation to stop being a fat lazy permavirgin

### disussions about times you went into chaos and emerged with a golden orb

JPB lite INTRODUCTION:
youtube.com/watch?v=meiIv60_rqM

INTRODUCTION TO JPB : JOE ROGAN 877
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes/The-Gulag-Archipelago__vol1__I-II__Solzhenitsyn#page/n13/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiPzPV6nw0
libcom.org/files/The Gulag Archipelago, Volume 1_ An Expe - Solzhenitsyn, Aleksandr.mobi
libcom.org/files/The Gulag Archipelago, Volume 2_ An Expe - Solzhenitsyn, Aleksandr.mobi
youtube.com/watch?v=4zHLOOdxK30
youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI&t=1463s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want you to tell me how you can be isolated for years like do you talk to NO ONE??

how do you get groceries?

potatobro, do you live alone?

sorry wrong post

the only people i interact with are colleagues at work. i've worked at my current job for 3 years and have never once had a conversation about anything other than the work or weather.

i'm at least blessed that i'm not a true neet, so maybe i don't fully understand true isolation either.

this is some hyper active posting don't there have work or school in maple land

workday is over, school (uni) is a marxist shithole

is that how you want to live your life or does it not bother you. Im genuinely interested

it's not how i want to live my life but i don't know how to change anything.

also you don't have to end every post with "i'm genuinely interested" you condescending shit.

why do you keep making threads shilling for this religious nutjob?

wasn't trying to be condescending, I just cant visualize what your describing.

sorry

the discussions are interesting, like the russians who gave their perspective on their culture and art.

why do you care. I'm sure youre enjoying life in toronto, you should be prepping the bull right now.

just combine the worst parts of being a wageslave with the worst parts of being a neet and thats basically what my life is.

did you fall for the university meme

I just don't understand his philosophical mindset. Wtf is he on about? Once again it might be because he is a (((psychologist))) rather than a philosopher.

if you have a job and your own place you're already in your own condition you have your freedom as an adult and you know how to survive the rest is just entertainment

I was raised by a mentally ill single mother. went to a school where I was the poorest kid around a bunch of well off kids. Have a massive inferiority complex due to it and social anxiety now.

Everytime I fix one thing another thing just pushes me back down to what seems like my place in society

what specific things are you talking about ?

What the fuck is this NLP bullshit?

bump

and for those interested in reading Gulag Archipelago:
archive.org/stream/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes/The-Gulag-Archipelago__vol1__I-II__Solzhenitsyn#page/n13/mode/2up

Don't give up mate. Just keep at it and things will get better.

Did you take my picture from the other thread like this?

Well what's his philosophy? I watched one lecture and he briefed mentioned Kierkegaard and Nietzsche, mainly for the purpose of quoting, but didn't seem to indulge further. One second it seemed like he was shitting on Humes's principle of induction ; then the next he's channeling his inner burke with the eternal contract between the dead, the living and the yet unborn; etc etc etc. Basically he comes across as fairly inconsistent.

What school of thought does he subscribe to? Or at the very least, wrestles with? It would be easier to humour his theories if I had a gist of where he comes from.

Do you have a .mobi file?

>I watched one lecture
There's your problem. Watch all of maps of meaning or read his book by the same name. He doesn't have a philosophy or ideology. He's a psychologist who kind of backs into philosophy because he started studying mythology.

your post was funny as fuck i had to reuse it

>He's a psychologist who kind of backs into philosophy because he started studying mythology.
h a c k
f r a u d

>watched one lecture

I dont think we can discuss this if you havent gone through maps of meaning or personnality or something at least more than one lecture

how is he a fraud? hes generally a good lecturer

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiPzPV6nw0

Vol 1
libcom.org/files/The Gulag Archipelago, Volume 1_ An Expe - Solzhenitsyn, Aleksandr.mobi

libcom.org/files/The Gulag Archipelago, Volume 2_ An Expe - Solzhenitsyn, Aleksandr.mobi

>I watched one lecture
>There's your problem
That's a bit weak of an excuse. If you cannot produce a piece of work that's congruent in and of itself, then it isn't the listener's fault for potentially losing interest - you simply made a bad argument.

>He doesn't have a philosophy or ideology
Well that's not very good, is it. If you cannot articulate your position then the same point I made above applies.

>He's a psychologist who kind of backs into philosophy because he started studying mythology.
Fair enough, I might give it a shot sometimes. I do like mythology. From what I have seen on Sup Forums about him and the lecture I watched, it appears he has some quirky ideas about creation myths and archetypes. Reminds me of the hero's journey. I am a little curious but not impressed so far still, maybe I'll buy his book if I have the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=4zHLOOdxK30

have a goal

Good stuff

yep
I can't believe these retards are actually falling for his pseudo-intellectual bullshit

he has a holistic approach to understanding reality

things that show up in multiple perspectives are more certain to be true

other scientists stupidly isolate their fields of study

kek I thought the same at one point. I don't think his shtick is about cognitive and stimuli """"reeducation"""" but it still makes me a little wary. He seems fairly benign though and is a tenured professor so he's hardly likely to be pseudo-cultcunt but his thinking appears fairly fallacious to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8Xc2_FtpHI&t=1463s

this ones pretty good, im about half way through atm, start it from the start i can never seem to get the link to put it back from the start once ive liked something on youtube, its pretty fucked , i guess im retarded