Sup Forums is just filled with pseudoscience

I think recently I have finally been browsing Sup Forums for just over a year now and I can safely say that it hasn't changed me one bit. I have seen no proof for much of the claims you suggest are correct. Most of the sources you show are either false, from biased or untrustworthy sources or just completely fake.

>Racism is wrong
Judge people by the content of their character, not other non-changeable factors such as skin colour or gender.

>Femenism is good feminazi is wrong
Feminists are just trying to achieve equal rights to that of men and be allowed to gain the same levels of success in the workplace. Feminazis are the bad one

>There is no white genocide

>Jews don't own the media

>Trump is not a good president.
I think even some people on the far right would agree.

>Whites aren't superior to all other races

Yes, whites have accomplished a lot in history, but that is no reason that you are superior to others. You have no right to credit yourself with the accomplishment of others, those whites accomplished a lot, and you didn't. You are a 4cahn surfing, hentai loving, hebe who has achieved nothing in life but rather use the success of his 'muh ancestors' to feel somewhat important in his meaningless existence.

>And oh yeah Hitler did something wrong!
Anyone who disagrees is either ignorant, evil or just trying to be edgy and again I think a lot of people on the far right would agree.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blah. blah. Move along niggerfaggot, you will not be missed.

k

> only science that I agree with is real science

Stop ovaryacting

I'll just leave you with this
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

>only science that I agree with is real science
Show me I implied this.

>Stop ovaryacting
Wow, you got me there!

>pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
Checking it out now.

what different people call pseudoscience often depends on what they already believe. Exhaustive testing has been done on IQ and its relationship to race, crime, and quality of life in the modern world, and the conclusions are rock-solid: some races are smarter and therefore more civilized than others. you can cry about it all you want, or you can stick your head in the sand and keep pretending that just because you can find a few smart black people here and there, that means statistical analysis itself is invalid, but you're only hurting your own mind (and the Western world which depends on civilization, which in turn depends on high IQ).

>it's pseudoscience because I don't like the conclusions, wahh, wipe my bum bum mommy

you're pathetic

The title you stupid fuck
>sage

>>Racism is wrong
Sure
>Femenism is good feminazi is wrong
You can't separate them.
Probably not.
Objectively false. They do. Go look it up.
>Trump is not a good president
Bit early to tell.
Not by virtue of being white, but they definitely don't fucking whine as much.
Nobody unironically believes this.

To be fair race is merely the complation of a bunch of diffrent human traits, so even though most people of a certain ethnic group may have a specific trait this does not make all their other traits inherently corralated

>some races are smarter and therefore more civilized than others.
There is no way to say what races are smarter than others. If you go off of iq, then even that fails since some civilisations with lower IQ do better than those with higher IQ. E.g.; average IQ for blacks in the US is 85, and that is understandable. But in the middle east, the average iq for someone from Qatar is 78, which is 8 points away from being medically retarded and 7 points lower than the American black. This shows that iq is not the best indicator of intelligence. Also, the average IQ for whites during the 1930's was 70 which is legally retarded.

Where do you live broski?

East london

probably Aruba

TRIGGERED

Why?

The iq for blacks is at 85 because a lot of them are descended from rape babies, that and we have a one drop (sometimes no drop see Talcum X) rule when it comes to ethnicity

>You can't separate them.
Why?

>Objectively false. They do. Go look it up.
I could just be coincidence or their higher mean IQ

>Bit early to tell.
Fair enough but I don't expect much from him.

>Nobody unironically believes this.
Yes they do.

>Judge people by the content of their character, not other non-changeable factors such as skin colour or gender.
Why? You don't always know how a person will act, but their race and gender give you a good idea. No point in taking unnecessary risk by treating everyone individually.

>Feminists are just trying to achieve equal rights to that of men and be allowed to gain the same levels of success in the workplace.
This is undesirable. I know what feminism means.

By the legal definition, there is. I'll admit it's pretty autistic to call it that, though.

Yes they do. This is verifiable, and they brag about it.

>Trump is not a good president.
He's done a lot of good things within the first month. Time will tell, but he's looking like a good president so far.

"Superior" is poorly defined here, so I'll give you that. However, this:
>You have no right to credit yourself with the accomplishment of others
is retarded. Having a group identity is important. Individualism is not the end-all-be-all.

You're right. He lost.

The other ''points'' you made are just your opinions so I won't say they are wrong (even though I disagree) but this one is objectively wrong.

>The IQ for blacks is at 85 because a lot of them are descended from rape babies
Fagot. I think you missed my point entirely and you pulled a bit of a straw man. What I was trying to say was that IQ is not the best indicator of intelligence since civilizations of lower IQ people do better than some higher IQ civilizations.

>civilizations of lower IQ people do better than some higher IQ civilizations.
Proof?

>privileged poo on shoo paki pretending to understand current sociopolitical issues

there are customers waiting to be served at the curry club cunt

>such as skin colour

you haven't spent a month here, stop fucking lying.

no one hates niggers because they're black (although that doesnt help) but because they act like filthy dumb niggers

This
>saged for shitb8
OP is a complete faggot and heard about this place from a tumblr or plebbit faggot friend of his.

>The other ''points'' you made are just your opinions so I won't say they are wrong (even though I disagree) but this one is objectively wrong.
How is saying jews don't know the media is an opinion? Don't cherry pick

>Proof?
I did. Look at the IQ for Qatar and their civilisation and look at black Americans iq and their civilisation. American blacks are 7 points higher.

>Racism is wrong
>Colour of skin meme
It's not about their skin, it's about their behaviour. Yes, I'm aware that it's not fair to judge an individual on his race - he can't help what race he is. But we're not talking about individuals, we're talking about mass migration, about demographics. Generalising groups might not be fair to every single foreigner, but it's sane and it works. It's pattern recognition, nothing else.

>Whites not superior to all other races
>Muh 'you're just covering for your own failures' may may
It's academic whether whites are superior or not, so I'm not going into it. What matters is that this land is ours - it is our inheritance. Our ancestors built this society and fought and died to defend it, and they did that for us, their own descendants, not just for whatever rootless stranger happens to turn up. This is about our rightful inheritance, our home, not personal ego or who's better than who.

Your ''jews don't own the media'' claim is factually wrong.

It's not because of higher IQ, it's because Jews are extremely nepotistic. If you aren't a jew you are just cattle to them

Muslim nobel prizes: 7 out of >900
what a coincidence that practically all of the technological advancement has come from white countries and the only other sizeable contributions have come from chinese/east asians and kikes, these two have the highest average IQs.
Just because you don't want things to be true doesn't make them less valid.
I can't believe I'm even having to say this shit again when every thread I've seen on the subject (practically) has legitimate evidence for intelligence being higher among these groups and history correlates to it.
We don't suggest chinese or jewish IQ being higher is bullshit because we don't like it, we have different skills and so do you nigger you have more fast-twitch muscle and are better runners (sprint and long distance depending on area of orgin in africa. how you've been on Sup Forums for a year and not seen any factual evidence is literally impossible without blocking it out.

>Why?
Because feminism is fundamentally a supremacist movement.
>but we just want equality
Then why call it feminism?
>because women are oppressed and need to be brought up to the level of men
You are tacitly admitting that women are not equal to men by saying that women are oppressed. Men do not see you as inferior, and do not enjoy special rights at your expense. Stop teaching generations of women that they are victims and stop teaching generations of men that they are oppressors; because you're enforcing the fucking social hierarchy you claim to be against.

>I could just be coincidence or their higher mean IQ
It's more nepotism and massive in-group preference.

>Sup Forums is just filled with pseudoscience
it's what makes this place so fun

>Why?
Because it puts those who are not, in fact, a part of the stereotype in bad situations and you can clearly tell by meeting people about how they act and so treating a pants sagging hooligan the same as a suit and tie wearing man the same because of superficial reason such as skin colour is not fair

>I know what feminism means
You think you know what it means, but it is actually for the equality of the sexes.

>By the legal definition, there is.
Proof. There are nearly 1 billion whites in the world, that doesn't even include Hispanics and such which for some reason you don't deem white.

>Yes they do. This is verifiable, and they brag about it.
It could just be coincidence or their higher mean IQ

>Time will tell,
Fair enough

>Individualism is not the end-all-be-all.
It may not, but banking on the accomplishments of others isn't good either.

Thanks for helping correct the record. $0.05 has been deposited in your account.

>just a coincidence
this is ridiculous. they're 2% of the US population and yet over 40% of its billionaires. are they twenty times smarter and more hard-working than everyone else, or do they collaborate and favour their own in a big way?

>Proof?
I did. Look at the IQ for Qatar and their civilisation and look at black Americans iq and their civilisation. American blacks are 7 points higher.

>colour

always colour

>people of colour

every single time

>You think you know what it means, but it is actually for the equality of the sexes.
And Islam is a religion of peace.

Feminism seeks equality for the sexes as determined by feminists. If women were to define masculinity, the species would fucking die out.

What rights do men have that women don't? They want more, special rights. That's not equality. If feminism is about equality, why use the feminine prefix? Why not call it equalism?

lmao sounds like you're butthurt jews are the real one true race faggot

JEW POWER

I don't have a background with people and I need to make quick decisions. Skin color doesn't give me an accurate picture of what someone is like but it gives me probabilities. Niggers are probably shitty people.

You're not taking into account behaviour. Qataris are less prone to violence (in their own country, at least) than American blacks. See 50% murder rate while 13% of population. See also higher testosterone levels and greater incidence of the warrior genes in blacks. It's not all about intelligence, it's also about how cohesive a group of people are, and how easily they are able to work together. Negro aggression is a hindrance to this (meanwhile whites and East Asians have lower testosterone and incidence of warrior gene than both blacks and Arabs - go figure).

proof

>nepotistic
Then how did they reach such a level that they could do so?

>Because feminism is fundamentally a supremacist movement.
Proof

>Then why call it feminism?
Because those are who are fighting for their equality

>It's more nepotism and massive in-group preference.
How did they get into that position in the first place?

>shlomo my son, you are mensch now
>will you take over family business running msnbc
>or become a hedge fund manager for your uncle David's investment firm
>also my cousin is on admissions board at Columbia, you could be a lawyer and work for my brother in-law's firm
>or you could marry a shiksa and get disowned

forgot to link you

>Trump is not a good President

What a silly statement from a fellow Brit

He's only been in there a month, even if it were objectively true it's pointless to state it

I'd rather be a Peruvian Indian living off roots in the jungle than a rich kike. Jews turn my stomach.

>There is no way to say what races are smarter than others
Holy shit, is this b8?

Could be.

>And Islam is a religion of peace.
Your studies of islam are probably from google university.

>Feminism seeks equality for the sexes as determined by feminists
No equal oppotunities

>What rights do men have that women don't?
Legally the same but the stereotypes and assumptions made about them can lead to people maybe not hiring them for certain jobs or just being payed less.

>there are a lot of white people so their numbers can't decline
this is bait though

>gives me probabilities
No, it depends on where you live and where they grew up.

>That pic doesn't prove your point and is probably due to environment.

>there are a lot of white people so their numbers can't decline
Didn't say that.

Incorrect, feminism is about much more than equal opportunities. They actually want men and women to be made completely the same, which is completely ridiculous and you should oppose.
They hate all gender roles and anybody who approves of them.

-
You can't pay women less if they do the same job anyway; it's illegal.

Good cause youre a paki cunt

>it's not fair
The world isn't fair mate. I'm sorry but we need to think about our country not being ruined by immigration of generally more destructive people. It's just pragmatism.
>Feminism means equality for the sexes.
They don't want to be equal they want all the benefits of being a man with all the benefits of being a woman, women have been equal since suffrage.
>White genocide proof
Whites have a lower birth rates than hispanics (which aren't white because they have less than 70% european DNA) and arabs, who's immigration is being promoted, as well as white people having less kids because of overpopulation and interraccial marriage being promoted by the media. Therefore the percentage of white people reduces every year until we are all dead or interbred.
>Jews running the media, look at the fucking names of the people at the top and every journalist at mainstream media companies, it's not hard to see.

>They actually want men and women to be made completely the same
In oppotunity only. No woman wants a feminin man.

>They hate all gender roles and anybody who approves of them.
Proof

>How did they get into that position in the first place?

What a dumb question. It doesn't matter how they got there, because once they're in, they operate on nepotism. Quit moving the goalposts.

Women aren't paid less that is a myth based on which fields women go into by their own choice.
For the same job they are paid the same per hour.

>No, it depends on where you live and where they grew up.
No we have things like the Minnesota trans-racial adoption study to debunk those naive ideas.

You are a newfag fuck and need to lurk moar

this is now a redpill thread.

>Legally the same but the stereotypes and assumptions made about them can lead to people maybe not hiring them for certain jobs or just being payed less.
So we must change what people believe and police their thoughts because it hurts muh feelings.

And we must do it in accordance with feminism. And after we've slain that dragon, we'll move on to more restrictive thought policing based on the histrionics of the day.

>muh equal opportunities
That's not all that it is. If it was, it would have ended after second wave feminism. Feminism is about pressuring women into a masculine role and making them spend their most fertile years studying and working rather than marrying and having families (even though a baby's chances of having autism or Down's syndrome begin to increase exponentially after the mother reaches 30). This is a con to cheat women out of family, the most precious thing that there is, with promises of prestige and material gain. It's wrong.

>
cash me outside

It's another liberal gets blown the fuck out by facts episode

Ok then, explain the UN's policy of replacement migration and why they are importing thousands of "refugees"

You forgot the 'Putin is right-winged' myth.

>Most of the sources you show are either false, from biased or untrustworthy sources or just completely fake.
This is true.

It is also true that most of the sources here are mainstream. I trust you understand the nature of the problem now.

Literally fuck off right now, go back to the JIDF

>The world isn't fair mate. I'm sorry, but we need to think about our country not being ruined by immigration of generally more destructive people. It's just pragmatism.
Doesn't mean you have to discriminate

They don't want to be equal they want all the benefits of being a man with all the benefits of being a woman, women have been equal since suffrage.
They do want to be equal. Sure women may have some benefits, but overall men have the important ones.

>Whites have lower birth rates than Hispanics
Asians have higher birth rates than blacks, omg black genocide

>who's immigration is being promoted
Not really. Other countries are diverse too; you just live in a bubble.

>white people having fewer kids because of overpopulation and interracial marriage
It doesn't mean they're dying off and interracial marriage is not common.

>Therefore the percentage of white people reduces every year until we are all dead or interbred.
It reduces in percentage when about other races, but that doesn't mean they're fewer whites. Right now there are a white people than there ever were in history, know that.

>Jews running the media, look at the fucking names of the people at the top and every journalist at mainstream media companies, it's not hard to see.
They have high IQ could be due to that.

Honestly, kill yourself, libtard. All you did was speak with your "pure heart :^)" and emotions, because your brains suggests you that everyone is equal.
Start looking at the fucking facts already.

Hahha this guy might actually be serious. SAD!

>equal rights
I like this one the best. If you unironically think this you're human garbage.

> Judge people by the content of their character, not other non-changeable factors such as skin colour or gender.
... So when are the left going to do that?

Feminists want men to be feminine and are trying to make men that way.

I don't read a lot of what feminists complain about, but they want men to let women pay the bills, men to do more chores, men to sit with their legs together on the subway, no violence or attractive women in videogames, and men to not be in charge in relationships

Combined with what they want women to do (become men) it's clear they want to abolish gender roles

You're a little fuckin' faggot, dude.

Cite a source or two.

fpbp

>I don't read a lot of what feminists complain about
Enough said.

>they want men to let women pay the bills, men to do more chores, men to sit with their legs together on the subway, no violence or attractive women in videogames, and men to not be in charge in relationships
That is leftism as promoted by the left. If you speak to actual feminist you'll see that they're in fact against this super feminazi movement which is created from a sampling error of over publicized false version of feminism

Not one argument here. I could give you examples for all of this but there really is no point.
I see why you think facts are pseudoscience now.
Enjoy your cognitive dissonance and don't bother wasting our time ever again.

>sure, women may have benefits, but men have the important ones

Such as what though?

About what exactly? Be specific and I will deliver.