/rpb/ Red Pill Brief - "Mods, do your jobs" Edition

It's been over a year since I've stopped posting this general. Some of you guys may remember me, as we used to have a great number of anons participating in the threads because Stephen Coughlin's information is readily available and easily digestible, but the man is relatively an unknown to most Sup Forumslacks, especially with the infestation of new friends. Sup Forums likes to think Islamists are backwards towel-headed retards, but that's not the case. Not by a fucking long shot.

We've been losing the civilizational war against Islam. We let them infiltrate our governments, we let the alter our laws and we let them rule over us on our freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of thought which are basic tenets of Western society. Stephen Coughlin is a retired Major in the US army and former threat analysis against Islamic Terrorism for JS-J2. He briefed the FBI, CIA, Joint Chiefs of Staff and other government intelligence agencies on Islamic Law and Jihad and how organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood are using our own governments and our own laws to promote and spread their own self-described "civilization Jihad." When it became apparent what Coughlin was doing to undermine Muslim authority in US intelligence services, they got him and people like him fired, documents censored, expunged and destroyed evidence. This is what we're up against. Our leaders are "clueless" to what's happening, it's up to us.

>Stephen Coughlin's Brief
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw

>Shorter and condensed discussion on the Brief
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

>Pastebin of YouTube links
pastebin.com/NrKCzT22

Arm yourself, read the Koran, study Islamic Law and actively combat Jihad. Teach other anons and wait it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJwn2abrT9E
youtube.com/watch?v=5duZYL3TFKI
youtube.com/watch?v=0TwfiNjvcYo
youtube.com/watch?v=CumCTCbIXC4
youtube.com/watch?v=RikBsB7_Tbk
youtube.com/watch?v=N7cmDOnZVS0
youtube.com/watch?v=rKvVtuK8XkI
youtube.com/watch?v=9iC4R9WqV9E
strategycenter.net/research/pubID.176/pub_detail.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
youtube.com/watch?v=bGMOuz652eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6YBsUxC2qlU
youtube.com/watch?v=AgAZ4UqcEAs
youtube.com/watch?v=QlTk_nBVFUw
youtube.com/watch?v=0HMoVoDro_0
youtube.com/watch?v=CFAO9OuXRFc
youtube.com/watch?v=gf0GaAY_nw4
youtube.com/watch?v=M_Y4kX3BxUk
youtube.com/watch?v=bnoz0vJ9Ids
youtube.com/watch?v=psFnzM-F33s
youtube.com/watch?v=ul2hpEOngyo
youtube.com/watch?v=0LsPlkQ7BP8
youtube.com/watch?v=9O5lQqZsd5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hbN_ii-I8GY
youtube.com/watch?v=PEU2oqRhzsY
youtube.com/watch?v=CtDE5z-fnew
youtube.com/watch?v=HGQpVsa4YTg
youtube.com/watch?v=jXdzI53AUok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"This book was written with conflicting expectations. On the one hand, I hope people will read it, do some fact-checking, hold their elected officials and national security leaders responsible, and demand an accounting. But there is also the sobering thought that, like some Old Testament prophets, I may have to be content with knowing that I provided valid indicators and warning of the disastrous path we are on; that at some future date, when people look back to figure out what went wrong, they will realize that warning of catastrophic failure was timely and accurately provided—and ignored. Sometimes things must break before they can be put back together. The problem is that when things fall apart, there is no guarantee that they can be put back together."

>"I say you need to get out and read what our enemies have said. Remember Hitler. Remember he wrote Mein Kampf. He said in writing exactly what his plan was, and we collectively ignored that to our great detriment. Now, our enemies have said publicly on film, on the Internet, their goal is to destroy our way of life. No equivocation on their part. They're not saying if you stay home, we will not come after you. They are saying their goal is to rid the Middle East of all foreigners. Then, overthrow all governments that are not friendly to them, which means every single one of those governments. Then, to use that base as a way to spread their terrorism and their oppression across the globe to include a map that shows 100 years from now that the entire globe will be under their domination."

>Excerpt From Catastrophic Failure

Talks between the administration and the Brotherhood took place at high levels, with the Director of the FBI going so far as to meet with the Brotherhood in February 2012 against the expressed directives of Congress.

More alarming, however, is that the FBI then proceeded to undertake the very purging of documents that the Brotherhood had demanded.The Department of Defense followed shortly thereafter with a Soviet-style purge of individuals along with disciplinary actions and re-education. Not only did the Secretary of State endorse such curbs on speech, the Assistant Attorney General seemed eager to enforce them.

The Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC)—and, through it, our Middle Eastern allies—also seek to embargo all unsanctioned discussions of Islam as a matter of international law. Though such a law would constitute a serious assault on the First Amendment, our Secretary of State met with the General Secretary of the OIC in July 2011 and personally committed the State Department’s best efforts to secure the passage of a law restricting such speech; she even agreed to intimidate American citizens through “peer pressure and shaming” should they choose to exercise their First Amendment rights of free speech to express repeatable relevant facts.

When asked by the Chairman of the House Subcommittee on the Constitution to affirm that the administration would “never entertain or advance a proposal that criminalizes speech against any religion,” the Assistant Attorney General, Tom Perez, refused to answer.

Entire Red Pill Brief and Discussion

youtube.com/watch?v=GJwn2abrT9E
youtube.com/watch?v=5duZYL3TFKI
youtube.com/watch?v=0TwfiNjvcYo
youtube.com/watch?v=CumCTCbIXC4
youtube.com/watch?v=RikBsB7_Tbk
youtube.com/watch?v=N7cmDOnZVS0
youtube.com/watch?v=rKvVtuK8XkI
youtube.com/watch?v=9iC4R9WqV9E

Aborgation

Adultery

Apostasy

Democracy and Islam

Gender Inequality and Genital Mutilation

Honor Killings and Hudud Punishments

Islamic Supremacism

Jihad

Taqiyya and Blasphemy

Underage Marriage

Bump

Zakat

“To Our Great Detriment”
Ignoring What Extremists Say About Jihad
strategycenter.net/research/pubID.176/pub_detail.asp

In comments made at the National Defense University on 1 December 2005, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Peter Pace explained to his audience the importance of “understand[ing] the nature of the enemy” if we hope to defeat jihadi extremists. Comparing our situation today, with that faced by an earlier generation who had to deal with the reality of the Nazi threat, General Pace suggested a simple solution to complying with his injunction: “read what our enemies have said. Remember Hitler…. He said in writing exactly what his plan was that we collectively ignored to our great detriment (emphasis added).” Just as we ignored Hitler’s articulation of his strategic doctrine in Mein Kampf, so too are we on the verge of suffering a similar fate today, if we fail to seriously assess the extremist threat based on jihadi strategic doctrine.

I got the whole thing from last time. I post in any thread concerning Islam

Here ya go copy pasta format

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Bump to destroy Jihad.

“Political correctness strangling free speech in Canada”
youtube.com/watch?v=bGMOuz652eQ

M-103 a "senseless ill-worded motion that seeks to divide us"
youtube.com/watch?v=6YBsUxC2qlU

Brad Trost: Fighting "thought police in Ottawa"
youtube.com/watch?v=AgAZ4UqcEAs

Somewhat sensible leafs.

Based Gaffney on Sharia Law in the West.
youtube.com/watch?v=QlTk_nBVFUw

ALL Islam is radical
youtube.com/watch?v=0HMoVoDro_0

Shariah Threat Analysis: The establishment of a 'Caliphate'
youtube.com/watch?v=CFAO9OuXRFc

>Coughlin on the Explanatory Memorandum of the Muslim Brotherhood, and US government partnership with the Muslim Brotherhood in America.
youtube.com/watch?v=gf0GaAY_nw4

>Countering Violent Extremism subversive narrative Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=M_Y4kX3BxUk

>Countering Violent Extremism subversive narrative Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=bnoz0vJ9Ids

Shorter videos if you don't have time for the full briefing right now, but know this: understanding the entire picture laid out in his briefings is extremely fucking important.

Nicely done.

Bought the book off amazon and started reading. On. Done with the intro but it's a long read

>pictured: standard media doctrine on dealing with Islamic terror attacks

Coughlin: "This is truly a clear and present existential threat"
youtube.com/watch?v=psFnzM-F33s

Muslim Brotherhood in America: The Overview
youtube.com/watch?v=ul2hpEOngyo

Stephen Coughlin on Fox and Friends discussing Catastrophic Failure.
The basic gestalt.
youtube.com/watch?v=0LsPlkQ7BP8

I have it on a shitty little Kindle. Would be nice to get a physical copy but this is the best I can do right now.

This is a highly respected Muslim in Britain, and total Islamist loon. On record saying kaffirs are cattle and should be treated as such. Has no problem following a Pedophile warlord, and believe said warlord has come down and will come down on a golden chariot from space.

Mehdi Hassan - Oxford Union Debate On Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=9O5lQqZsd5g

Mehdi Hasan gains an education; David Starkey Lincoln Question Time
youtube.com/watch?v=hbN_ii-I8GY

The Basics of Islam 12: Robert Spencer on Hudud, the punishments mandated in Islamic law
youtube.com/watch?v=PEU2oqRhzsY

Obama denying the concept of radical Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=CtDE5z-fnew

>Pictured: Abdelhakim Belhadj

Picked up and renditioned by CIA near 2004, set loose in Libya only to become the leader of ISIS in Libya.

Stephen touches on this man in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=HGQpVsa4YTg

But of course fighting for Al-Qaeda isn't enough to stop John McCain and Lindsey Graham from giving him an award and shaking his hand.

First few pages from Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin

Bump

This comes after pic related, my bad.

bump

Too many goddamn shill threads and too many Redditors inhabit this godforsaken piece of shit board.

Sebastian Gorka BRUTALIZES Naive (((Jake Tapper))) on Radical Islamic Terrorism

youtube.com/watch?v=jXdzI53AUok

I guess as long as the mods prefer to nurse their thumbs with their assholes this is the state of things for now on.

Bump for Western Civilization

Fuck shills and obvious mods.

obvlious*

fucking bump

Bump!!!!!

We are getting slid hard!!!! Need more bumps

We /Milo/ now

Mods don't care, they're in on the scheme. Shill thread after shill thread, really heats up their hot pockets.

Bump

I comend you on your info dump. I'll be saving it all over the next few mins.

I've recommended Catastrophic Failure on Sup Forums a million times. You have to read it if you want to understand the threat that Islam poses (or just WATCH Stephen Coughlins discussions on it at a minimum.) However, the majority of users on this board are always too fucking busy replying to some stupid-ass slide thread. Just look at the catalog it's a fucking disaster.

Mods are in on it, I'm telling you. There is no excuse on allowing 50 Milo threads to 404 actual politician discussion.

I hate this fucking board.

I remember you user :D

Nice to see you again Polandbro.