Immigrants and hurting this cou-

>Immigrants and hurting this cou-

>if this represents the america you believe in
I BE-LEEB

>Sihk aren't Muslims, they're based and don't shit in streets. Most are trump supporters as well.

Based Sikhs, giving back to the nation they came to assimilate to. Sounds good to me.

>Sikhs
>our stupid user base will think these are muslims.

None of this would've happened if the politicians those people elected were competent. It's literally their fault for not getting pissed at the local government for not fixing it years ago when they first knew it was a problem.

I don't understand the point...
The government doesn't give you a hotel room when your town burns down, they maybe give you a crate of MREs and if you're destitute, some Section 8 housing. I should know, I'm from "The Gulf Coast," where everything is destroyed ever years.

Also, "Immigrants?" Just Immigrants wholesale? Outright JUST immigrants?

Not ILLEGAL immigrants?

This. Sikhs are the kind of immigrants we want.

So what you're saying is that those Sikhs are illegals? Because if they're not you should kill yourself.

>and
Immigrants are hurting this country with their shitty grasp of the language.

Not everyone with a beard is a Muslim. These are Sikhs, the kind of immigrants that come over legally and start small businesses instead of draining society.

Whelp, back up your bags folks. A Sikh serving fries to children completely makes up for the murders and rapes. Blumpf is done for!

everyone know Sihks are bros

The difference is that sikhs come here legally and don't rape people for fun.

This is, of course, the most pernicious aspect of fake news: something that is technically true, but so cherry-picked you could put it on top of a fucking ice cream and sell it for 99c.

Even amongst such a stupid group as Paki immigrants, if you look at 3 million of them you're gonna find ONE with the smarts to shift his colours from Snackbar to Friendo when he feels ICE breathing down his collar.

spbp

>Such Garbage Tier Propaganda.....

Stop conflating LEGAL immigrants with ILLEGAL immigrants you slimy kike

Sikh's are Caucasoid.

B-But Sup Forums told me sihks are bro tier

>it's the "sikh bait thread" episode
I really wish they'd stop doing reruns

sikhs are not kebab

sikhs have been the enemies of muslims for literally their entire existence

>immigrants are all like sikhs
wtf? i love open borders now.

>handling food without gloves or untensils
>Sikh

Thank god, I was about to lose my shit over poo hands.

sikhs are based FUCK OFF

SPBP

>No such thing as a sikh terrorist
I believe in an america that realizes immigration should be limited to people who actually assimilate

>comparing Sihks to muslimkikes

really stirred my grey matter

Sihks are brotier

>Hate illegal immigration? Look at this Mexican. He became a heart surgeon and has saved many lives. Checkmate, bigots.

>Sikhs are bro-tier
wow this place is more reddit than I thought

Since when does Sup Forums ever criticize Sihks?

Sikhism is a religion that is based on fighting Islam, they make personal weapon carry a core part of their religious doctrine, they're absolutely the sort of religion the US needs more of.

Sikh's were literally formed to stop muslims from colonising India and are northern indian 'aryans'

I like this.

t. sikh

You are aware tat the only migrants Trump does not want are the ones that jumped the border and have no papers, right? These Sikh actually did what you are supposed to do: Get a work card, then naturalization then citizenship.

Sikhs are sound though....

And Hindus, it is literally Muslim that are the issue

Sikhs are amazing people and should be praised.