SERIOUS QUESTION FOR DUDEWEEDLMAO LEAF CANADIANS:

in the realest possible terms will you describe what your country will be like when the whites have been genocided and the population is approx 50% muz and 50% chink, please? use big words and show me how much better and smarter than i am okay? thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ottawa-police-strategic-operations-centre-canada-surveillance
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2iMPVaH3w
youtube.com/watch?v=7MISEVnUFXA
youtube.com/watch?v=2DAsfrPnafQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muzzies get genocided

I'll walk across the longest unprotected border in the world and quietly integrate into American society.

Natives will also be destroyed and their reserves confiscated by the Saladin.

Chinks will be prepared with kung-fu skillz and wicked math intellect for best dice rolls and massive damage.

Browns will fuck goats and explode as the eternal Arab do thus fulfilling his role as being the watermark for blacks.

Plus that gum you will come back in style.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ottawa-police-strategic-operations-centre-canada-surveillance

What is any largely Muslim country like user?

by the chinks? also i was hoping for more eloquent answers. if you respond please try to show your superior canadian education and inherently better canadian logic, reasoning, and vocabulary. thanks man

not with right wing deportation squads bro. plus we already learned from cali refugges that youll just come here and shit the place up with your michael cera tier ideologies

>burger criticizing race issues in Canada
>violent nigger criminals in the United States killing whites every single day

Colin Flaherty YouTube Channel

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

OP is a dumb faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2iMPVaH3w

OP is a massively dumb faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=7MISEVnUFXA

> le 47% white man

OP is a ridiculously stupid faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=2DAsfrPnafQ

If it goes to 50% chinese/50% muslim and all whites died out tomorrow, I'm betting on the PRC to come and claim parts of Canada and BTFO any resistance. US might try to claim some of Canada too.

Either way I think China would intervene, and brutally suppress any issues with Islam. Look at how they deal with Islamic terror in China--they crack down on that shit and the ideology itself brutally AFAIK.

come on bro your way better than me, an amerifat shartinmart, so you can form a more coherent argument than that. all you did was deny your own problem by deflecting from the actual question. i truly believe canada and their liberal beliefs are the most excellent and above reproach so please enlighten me with your intellect wit and supreme rhetoric in relation to my OP. thanks man

Brief reminder that Burgerland is becoming less white at a quicker rate than Canada is.

so you believe in a nonwhite future canada that liberal values, peace, safety, and security will cease to exist? but trudeau says that all people are the same so i don't understand. surely canadian values are universal values, right?

I just want to smoke weed and wait to die.
Please Mr.dudeweedlmao give me the buds and I'll cause no problems for your agenda.
I don't want to be woke anymore, I just want to slip into nothingness.

don't bother user, these "leafs" are likely named mehmood

lel, you dumb burger.

>universal values
you mean globalist values?
like international financiers values?

nah Canada will be roughly 30% white, 30% Asian 20% mixed 20% other minorities I'd guess in the future until eventually Hapas are majority.

i mean you guys can answer the question right? i mean you have the capability to do that right? the excellent and immaculate canadian school system taught you how to realize that what you are doing is NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION but distracting, derailing, deflecting, denying your own problems, RIGHT? you are definitely better than us stupid dying americans soooo prove it, lead by example, answer the question and show me how much better right righteous correct you are instead of this the crap that you are doing, k? thnx

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=hCDAfa-NI-M

That wasn't the question you asked--I didn't say I believed that would happen. Not even sure why you're bringing that up

You gave a hypothetical situation where we turn into a 0% white country that is 50% islamic 50% Chinese. I stated what I thought would happen. You really think the PRC would just sit idly by if Canada collapsed with a HUGE chinese population in the country? Especially if the Islamic population was terrorizing the chinese? naw m8.

see
>I just want to smoke weed and wait to die.
Let them come for me. I do not care anymore

you tell me man. i thought all of the things that your people say were couched in the '''brotherhood of man''' and that ''''diversity is our strength''' were canadian values that are shared by all people hence universal. maybe i am misinformed, and of course i am just a stupid lowly uneducated american, so please help me out here by answering the question and teaching me the truth of canadian morality and how that effects its future

ameribro, the same way that your disgusting granola, commune-dwelling, filthy hippies don't represent the majority of sentiment for regular Americans, neither do they for us fucking leafs, our countries have been undergoing cultural marxist transformation for quite some time now, to not recognize it at this point is either very ignorant or very disingenuous. "Diversity is our strength" is Canada's "yes we can". In short anything you know to be "Canadian Values" or any other canadian shit-meme you see leafbots perpetuate is 100% American Hollywood media dialogue and globalist virtue signaling.

implying Chincs aren't the most racist people on earth. Its there best quality you know nothing fag.

checked

well your post assumed that collapse, resistance and fighting would occur so that would mean that peace, security etc would also cease. why are you having trouble following this? my OP never stated that there would be fighting. you stated there would be fighting. so i asked you to clarify. then you move the goal posts because, i assume, really thinking like really really thinking about this makes you psychologically uncomfortable so you instinctively redirect the course of the questioning. how about another question then, user. do you have kids or family with kids? if so what do you think this inevetible future canada will be like for them? do you think they will blame you for your in action now? if so why is it so easy for you to look into their faces knowing that you are condemning them to certain future chaos?

first off thank you for a thought out response, that is definitely appreciated. unfortunately i have to say i just cant agree with your statements. in america our hippies have always been seen for what they were - commies -- and in literally 2/3s we have consistently rebuked them. we have rebuked them for so long and so hard that they literally have to cheat to win and they are still loosing. in canada you guys constantly and reliably vote for liberal ideas. i mean a statistically significant portion of your country voted based on the quality of trudeaus hair. thats an amount of brainwashing thats not even comparable to america.

I don't know for the west coast (Chink) and I think this would cause the territory to split, but here in Quebec, I see 2 hypothesis.

1) Welfare State fails, Rome falls. Everyone falls on hard times. White women need white men again, because the mudslime can't survive by themselves and will probably form raiding parties. Having very little firearms, anything big enough to be called a city will be looted and burned down, but the countryside will endure, unite and defend themselves.

2) Welfare State endures. We basically become New-Venezuela. Those with the most resource among the white population will flee to whatever last bastion of humanity remain (Britain? USA?). The Government steps up its game in a quickly escalating commie state as it struggles to feed everyone. Crime skyrockets. Whites are targeted for hoarding.

> Looking for a suitable female right now is a waste of time.
> Without a partner to defend and seeing feminist policies enacted, can't be assed to fight.
> Starting to learn a few lines of the Qu'ran so I can simply mind my own business while we become North America's Svens (a.k.a. watch the world burn).

The irony is that a country that is 50% Muslim and 50% Chinese will be a far more conservative society than anything we could ever dream of.

In option 1), after a hard blow, we become Great Again and give guidance to the rest of the western world. Chances are we return to allowing only the landowners to vote.

In Option 2, mudslimes probably declare war on the United States of America, which congratulate whichever president is now responsible for the Northern wall. America retaliates, cleans the place and colonize our lands, with less than half the drama responsible for our current societal retardness.

>in canada you guys constantly and reliably vote for liberal ideas

I live in the most conservative province and I was born in this country and have to play my shitty hand here. Eastern Canada is a bastion of liberal cancer and has been for a long time, the same way the states imports democrat voters we import liberal voters. Economic migrants and "refugees" are almost guaranteed to be liberal voters. We are heavily influenced by globalism via UN and other outliers(((Soros))). On top of all that we only have 10% of your population, we are literally have the same amount of people as California, the bulk of that population resides in Ontario and Quebec which are pretty much dominated by Liberal ideologues.

Bro, i just want to thank you for actually answering the question. so many of the other posters, but not all, seem to be incapable of either comprehending the point or responding rationally. i really hope any other posters who might reply will take a look at your comment and use it as a positive example for themselves.

as to your actual points, man that is bleak. i am sorry to hear that this is the state of the '''common man''' in the great white north. when i was a child i thought you guys were the leading example of how to do it right but now... not so much. i do hope that posters like yourself (and peterson) change your mind about laying low and accepting your fate. i would rather see you guys rise in glory and maybe win instead of..... not

godspeed user, godspeed