SWEDEN RIOT FOOTAGE

Spread far and wide youtube.com/watch?v=0HU1TnTDcdQ

you would fault these noble people for building fires for warmth? have a bump you typical fucking burger!

I was away from Sup Forums for few hours what the fuck's going on?

how did trump predicted future???

Trump has a time machine = confirmed!
He uses it so much that he lost track what date it is.

No many comedians in Sweden taking pot shots at @realDonaldTrump this evening..

go go go

time machine

how dare they post this slanderous footage
deleted by (((((((((jewtube))))))))) in 3... 2... 1...

>Police go to arrest someone in a no-go zone
>locals chimp out

Trump needs to calibrate his time machine, he was off by a day.

Oh fuck this is gonna be tasty for the media

CNN will find someway to blame Trump for the riots

The only way this gets worse is if they're killing people in the street with machine guns.

VUMP

Everyone download and save as well.

Not much happening yet. Berkeley was more interesting. Had people actually fighting and breaking shit.

Not that I complain the same doesn't happen in Sweden. Or at least complain much. I don't wish them the shit but maybe it'd open some eyes.

T R U M P

ha
ha
fucking
ha

When did this happen?

>trump predicted the future
w-what chess game is this?

about 2 or so hours ago

THIS IS FAKE!! FAKE NEWS!!!!

SHUT
IT
DOWN

This just after Swede leaders denied any kind of problem.

Love it. Their whole system is going to fall apart.

whats the cause of this?

ayo

ganggang

>mfw swedish chimpouts going on outside my door right now.
End me

tomorrow will be a glorious day
imagine the first Trump tweet when he finds out
imagine the liberal butthurt
what a time to be alive

>Trump says 'happening last night'

>It happens the next night

confirmed time machine? did he get his trajectory off? we know the time machine operates based on the curvature of the earth.

Good... triggering the infinity bubble has pushed the chaos vortex over its mark, resulting in a pre-resonance cascade of cuckish proportions. Kek will be watching.

Warmth is essential in these cold times but remember to stay safe.

Trump said look at what happened last night in Sweden, and the whole world turned their eyes to Sweden to prove him wrong.
For the last days they have been doubling down on showing how nothing is happening there.
And now this.

Shoot them, throw heavy stuff at them and then call police. Let more and more of the country know that it's time to rise and clean the no-go zones.

His chess game is good. Now people are looking in Sweden with a magnifying class.

>tfw the mainstream media isn't even reporting this

Bad!

>swedish
Mohammed I dont know how to break this to you..

LIVESTREAM IT

We're so sorry Sven.

We're so sorry.

>swedish chimpouts
What's gone into Håkan and Börje now?

107¡∞ omni-dimensional quasar anti-temporal chess

That's next. You didn't think all these military-aged male refugees were there for peaceful reasons, did you? The refugee crisis is ISIS' invasion of Europe (and Canada!), and we let it happen. It's pretty easy to conquer a country when you don't have to fight on a front - they've already infiltrated, so now all they have to do is exterminate the natives, just like Israel does the Palestinians.

ditto

>CNN will find someway to blame Trump for the riots
this I can see it already, some Judith Butler dumbfuck giving a speach how he "inititated" the riot

let me give you a basic gestalt:

John Trump (MIT professor) analysed Teslas notes after his death. Said there was nothing of interest in them.
Trump talked about him quite a lot early in his campaign. How he told/taught him a lot of stuff...
Theory: Tesla invented Time Machine. Couldn't build it because he was so ahead of his time (and its technology). Technology caught up. Trump builds Time Machine. Uses it to guide human history and win presidency.
Pence looks a bit weird and kind of plain => maybe time traveling agent. He could be from the future where humans are genetical engineered/standardized in some way. maybe also just futher down in humanities natural evolution

the bald secret service guy is clearly some sort of time keeper. barely looks human. maybe got chrono-cancer from all the time traveling or some shit.

also: Barron and Trump might be the same person...

It's just so surreal

Trump is Kek's prophet. When he needs a Happening, he conjures it.

Arm yourself, get a makeshift shield and a weapon. Also be prepared for anything. If you have children move them to the bathroom or somewhere safe.

It's time

WHY DO THEY RIOT? THEY GET MORE MONEY FOR FREE THAN I DO FROM WORKING 40HOUR A WEEK?!!!!??

Also, I really hope Trump takes up that offer on how immigration policies should be done.

throw them a banana! then hide in the basement!

Just as planned

TIME TO SMASH SOME SKULLS

Will it really get that out of hand though? Guess time will tell.

>Stockholm syndrome

WE NEED MILO TO SPEAK ABOUT SWEDEN

FUCKING CRASH THE MEMES AND FUSE THEM TOGETHER

History repeats itself. Humans have learned nothing. Hubris is a hell of a drug.

Need to spread this and footage like it under the hashtag #TrumpWasRight

If we can get #TrumpWasRight trending, then we can pile on all sorts of redpills for the normies.

The police was making an arrest in a no-go zone. They didn't like it.

guy is clearly not speaking swedish is he? thats arabic

DAS RITE!!!

Take vids Swedebro

exactly

And so It Begins

320 views.... hope this actually spreads cause thats shit numbers

>That's next.
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. I am sorry but the prospect makes me excited. Not the bloodbath, but things escalating so far that nationwide Swedes will have to open their eyes or admit they're defeated and serve as warning for libcucks elsewhere.

Probably no such thing will happen, though.

Dude,this ain't some time travel,when you play 4d chess it's not a matter of where but also of when...even 4d masters of chess can get the timelines wrong...or was it wrong to focus the world attention BEFORE it happened...
Truly earth's god emperor trump,paladin of mankind

KEK KEK KEK

Pics? Vids? We need feet on the ground m8. What are you waiting for?

looks like the jewish shekels came in one day late
to bad trump ruined it, it could have been glorious

I think they won't mention this, but will push Milo story untill everyone forgets about this

This is Rinkeby

What a fucking shithole. Look at it.

>Sweden
>civilized country

what will be the dumbest msm statement to this if it gets in the news at all?

I bet it will be something like "the poor refugees were afraid because of trumps harsh words!"

or "it was on monday not saturday so this proofs trump was wrong!"

or "trump organized these crimes with his ebil money only to proof he is right!! we have strong evidence but can't show due to reasons"

Trump confirmed time traveler. He must be blessed with the magic of Kek

Surely if you guys have to go hunting for any incident that happened in Sweden than Trump could of just been wrong? Surely it's easier to accept a mistake and seem like a bigger person and learn from your mistakes than try to re-frame what he said and justify it?

HOLY FUCK THAT user WASNT LYING

Holy shit. Is Sweden literally commie-tier?

We need to make this bump and make this big intend of fucking shilling around retarded milo,I can't believe how many shill threads there are...

ahmed plz

Yesterday in Sweden?
He meant tomorrow!

done.

I hope they aren't paying much for your incoherent babble.

>inb4 riots are antifa protesting nazis

Maybe Trump knew something he wasn't supposed to talk about yet?

should be put to death for filming like a total faggot
why is that always these people get the footage out first?

I imagine swedish riot police looks something like this

Show me the bald secret service guy you're referencing.

Pence does look out of place in our time. Imagine him with future clothing and it makes sense.

WHAT TIMELINE IS TRUMP TAKING US ON?

I could buy this.

It may not be that horrible, there's some greenery and shit but yeah, it kinda looks like communist living complex project. Just crappy communist-styled blocks from one end to another. doesn't seem like they even have offices, malls etc not to mention lack of landmarks appealing to tourists.

underrated post

top kek

I don't understand..... Trump must be the luckiest man alive.

How did this happen?
How does he so easily embarrass the MSM again and again and again???

What's going on here?

Probably won't be reported, since it's going to look really stupid to have google search look like
'Huffpo: Drumph wrong about sweden' then below it 'Huffpo: Sweden in trouble!'

So I literally can't find a single news outlet reporting this
Goddamn I don't want to believe in a cover up but come on
The 24 hour news is made to cover this shit

topkek
>this is 13 years ago

lit on fyru again an average day in Swden

>swedish chimpouts
HIGH
QUALITY
BAIT

Our media is already covering this. Let me find the article.

Yellow press is reporting it here. Sweden is an irrelevant country for you so it might take a while.