No White Men Allowed ITT

This thread is for anyone who isn't a FUCKING WHITE MALE to discuss "president" Trump and what they think his presidency has done so far, and what it will do going forward.

Again, please stay the fuck out you FUCKING WHITE MALES.

Thank you.

white male here, stay pleb.

Married, middle aged white male reporting in.

As a black male I have been positively affected by all efforts to remove the illegals. More work for my friends and family and plenty of gibs to go around for those that do not. With the blow tot he prison industrial complex this too will help members of my community now and in the future.

God bless Donald Trump and God bless white people!.

I'm half Mediterranean half Slav
I'm not white
fite me about it

How do you do fellow niggers?

Puerto Rican tranny here

>"president" Trump
>"president"
Fuck off leftist shill

DELETE THIS

>a person of a specific race and gender should not be allowed a voice
well well well... whose the bad guy now?

White fucking male, get off your phone and finish cleaning that toilet, Pedro. I don't pay you to post on chink basket weaving boards.

I love being white, and I never check my privilege. The best part of being white, women don't look terrified when I walk by them at night

Puerto Rican here

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

FUCK MEXICANS

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

WALL
A
L
L

Spic mestizo here
he's doing a good job

An actual Mexican that wants the wall, well I'll be damned

Wtf is that?

Photoshop

You nigger only OP advocated that you probably advocate for an ethnostate

Indian here. MAGA bitches!
Cutting taxes. Entrepreneurial opportunities. No more bullshit wars.

Oh thank God. I was went in one of those insect fetish Sup Forums threads out of curiosity. Didn't sleep for a week

uhh "no white men aloud"
>when did these jigaboos think they had rights

swf here
Whats this thread about

Ooh tasty crumpet

trumps doing everything he said he would do

the only people freaking out are too low iq to understand the intricate game hes playing of trying to actually help the american people without getting assassinated

>is a white male and still makes a response to your shitposting

Saged faggot

START SAGING SHILL/CTR/MILO THREADS, THIS IS A FUCKING MEME WAR

lots of actual mexican immigrants and legal citizens hate illegals with a passion, because they actually came here to live the american dream, not to bring their own mexico here

Am I White?

I'm 10% Iberian so I think I have authority here. I love Trump fuck illegal spics and mudslimes

Latino here

OP es puñetas.

Trump's doing a great job, pissing off liberals, deporting illegals, and creating a job friendly environment. Hope we get the muslim ban back on track.

Y si no te gusta puedes ir a chingar toda tu rebomba madre.

MAGA

if you are a spaniard then that is acceptable

cholos arent white

Kill yourself nigger spic mudskin piece of trash

what up my nigger home boys. What da deal with the white people they be drivin like dis. Is crazy honky

Hey Sup Forums, not going to lie, former white male here. I can't believe we built modern society. But seriously, we can't let Trump Make America Great Again.

Stay on your tiny island you degenerate nigger.

You'd best be scared of all us evil white males like your goddman TV tells you to be!
You'll be sorry you crossed us lady!

Is that a scrotum?

Whatever he does, he needs to eliminate the cartels so we can MAKE MEXICO GREAT AGAIN, or make mexico great in the first place i guess

What the fuck is that?

Is that Adolf Nigler?

I declare myself legally female until such time as I am done posting in this thread.

Ooga booga: I lieks da kfc and wearing adidas

Comfy shill thread lads

>don't have trypophobia

heeeeeell yeeeaah. this does not disturb me at all.

DELET THIS

>That get
> That comment

What did Kek mean by this?

Ditto. Yell at your wife lately? I love watching them cringe.
Oh also, I got to fire the two mexicans at my work because they nno showed on that day with no latinos, what a great holiday.

awwwwww shit homes! DICE IN THE ALLEY AND WATERMELONS TOO NITE!!!

someone make up a portmaneau of scrotum and buttocks or any other words that mean balls and arse.

Everyone's a white man on Sup Forums

I think its been pretty good. Love his attacks on the media. wish he could speak a little better.

Yes hello, I too enjoy the musical stylings of Drake and Gambling the Rapper.