Lol get fucked stormweenies

Lol get fucked stormweenies

Other urls found in this thread:

discovermyprofile.com/myIQ/introduction.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lata jävel

>Kelvin Doe (born 26 October 1996 in Freetown), also known as DJ Focus, is a Sierra Leonean engineer. He is known for teaching himself engineering at the age of 13 and building his own radio station in Sierra Leone, where he plays music and broadcasts news under the name "DJ Focus." He was one of the finalists in GMin's Innovate Salone idea competition, in which Doe built a generator from scrap metals. Doe would constantly use discarded pieces of scrap to build transmitters, generators, and batteries, as well.[1][2]
Uh-huh. You're just ass blasted over the fact that blacks are superior to you, ante.

He's pretty smart ain't he?

My gf is from Sierra Leone.

We are both engineering students.

Can confirm.

W O K E

> Richard Lynn, a British psychologist
dropped

>Turkey
>white

South Slavs mixed too much with dumbfuck Gypsies

Literally a list of shitskin country you claim to be "white". How about you neck yourself nigger.

Is this a list of top countries of rape per capita?

none of those countries are white though

> Azerbaijan

he stole that technology from whitey

>Albania
>White

All those countries are in Eurovision song contest, retards.

so is Israel

Looks white to me.

>Implying all of Europe is white
Do you refer to Moroccans as black because Morocco is in Africa? Stupid fucking Somali.

And Australia.

sorry pal,jews aren't white

I never said that they're white because they live in Europe. They're white because they're in the Eurovision song contest. Only cumskins would do something lame as that. Also, they're obviously white if you just take a look.

you fuckers made me take that test, these are my quick results

>Samoa with a IQ of 88

You have to be joking right?

They are the dumbest cunts in NZ. Most of them cant even read.

>Eurovision includes European countries
Come on Sven, just fucking kill yourself already. Or have you finally gotten access to computers in Sweden, Mohammad?

That is an example certificate, not yours man. You have to actually pay to get it.

bump to piss off some cumskins

that is the one that I did just now on their site with DO IQ TEST NOW button, I did it as quickly as I could, funny how you bastards like to respond to propaganda, but when people do their shitty test, you right away dismiss it

it is their site, it is their score, it is their list

What is it that you don't understand? As soon a country joins the ESC, they're cumskins in my eyes. I don't pay attention to what continent the country is in.
Stop proving that Serbians are stupid. Take the test again and fill in random shit. You'll get the same answer; "131". Take this one instead:
>discovermyprofile.com/myIQ/introduction.html

>Turkey
>white

wew lad

>Stop proving that Serbians are stupid. Take the test again and fill in random shit. You'll get the same answer; "131". Take this one instead:

what is the point in having a false IQ test on the site where some finnish guy piss all over your people?

Why you take one result is true, but other as false? Looks to me that all are false then

is this the retard scale for niggers? 90 iq fuck just kill yourselves.

Looks white to me
No, they're just filthy capitalist pigs. Take the test at the site I linked.
I'm not sure what you mean. The point is that a black country has an average IQ higher than multiple white countries.

holy fuck Serbs actually are dumber than niggers

Why is he dumb? The site is dishonest and doesn't make it clear that you have to pay. Except if you consider that small gray text on a white background that you have to scroll down to see as clear enough.

He HOTEP

What is this for? Rape rates?

IQ obviously.

>t.radovan torontovic

>serbian intellectuals

ahhahahaha

>white culture
Just wanted all of you to see that.

>Any of those countries
>white

Why does everyone keep saying this? They look white to me.
Better than mine. Good job.

WE WUZ CHINK'D

linktoo test?

discovermyprofile.com/myIQ/introduction.html

That's Swedish culture.

Isti IQ kek
One more serbian that isnt totally stupid

>opera
>origin

Whats wrong with that ?

I'm Albanian and I got 116 too