SLIPPERY SLOPE TOWARDS PEDOPHILIA IN MOVIES

guys, there's a movie coming out that's about to become the next Brokeback Mountain. everyone and their mother will have watched it after they've gotten the oscars due to the (((academy))).

it's about a jewish-american boy named Elio living in his familiy's summer residence in Italy, and his father bringing interns every summer. this summer it's a man called oliver (also jewish), who Elio basically falls in love with

that's pretty gay obviously, but more than that
oliver is played by Armie Hammer who's
>29 years old
and Elios is 17 year old in the movie.

milo apologists would call that hebebophilia, but i'm wondering:
is this the slippery slope in action? there's explicitly penetrative sex depicted in the movie
between a teenager and a much older man

the (((academy))) loves this kind of shit: jewish identity, gay drama, art house etc. this has every chance to be very well rewarded, and so far it's got an 8.7/10 on IMDb. i don't remeber how much everyone was yapping about brokeback mountain when it got released but if this will reach as much mainstream success as that film, why has there been NO eyebrows raised regarding the age of the characters during the film festival screenings so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jM-5eEkXhiI
google.com.do/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=maunder minimum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay acceptance is pedo acceptance. You cannot have one without the other. Wherever a homo is, he must also sodomize boys

but why has everyone just stopped giving a fuck it seems?
i checked lots of reviews of it, no one seem to even point out the huge age gap.

Ever leave your basement, kid?
17 is the age of consent is many American states

A 17 year old is not a child. George Washington was 15 when he went to war.

The boy is very skinny and smaller than the other sodomite; this is to have the visual impact of him being closer to 13. Sodomites prefer to sodomize their targets just at the cusp of puberty. Its how they spread

Why is everyone okay with it? Mystery to me. Mystery to me why everyone is okay with fags; its so unnatural. Before I ever developed a conservative politic opinion, I hated fags and thought they were disgusting. Couldn't be associated with liberals for the sole reason, when I was in middle school. Led to my redpilling

fair enough, but if it was a 17 year old girl and a 29 year old man, wouldn't there at least be some kind of mention about that kind of relationship dynamic?

I think that was the whole plan with faggot marriage and the left. Now they need the cuckservatives to ok jew pedophilla but I don't think they'll get it at least not with people like Alex Jones and Gavin and Lauren, and all the other cuckservatives convincing their audiences how great it is. Really they should have kept it on the left where all the faggoty molester stuff truly belongs but it a kike thing at the end of the day.

Mention from whom? Liberals?
Holy shit, you really are a fucking ignorant loser

Italy is a pedo haven.

## SOME ARGUMENTS ##

# 1 #

>Milo defends relationships with younger people (which I don't approve of, but whatever)
>"Hang the pedophile!"

>Hollywood makes a movie that shows pedophiles under a good light
>"It's just art!"

In a nutshell:
>MSM claim "it is okay only if WE do it"

# 2 #

>homosexuality
>Judaism
>underage sex
So is this movie red pilled, in a sense?

# 3 #

>17 y.o.
>pedophilia
Again, WTF are you up to, Sup Forums?
>milo apologists would call that hebebophilia, but i'm wondering
No, man. It's just that you prude Norsecucks, Anglocucks and Ameriburgers are in denial of the fact most 14 y.o. have a sexual life. Full stop.
There is no pedophilia argument here.
In Italy age of consent is 14 y.o. (16 if you are having a relationship with somebody who has legal authority on you: e.g. a teacher or a foster-parent). And this has worked, so far.
Teenagers younger than 14 can still have sex provided the age difference between them and their (older or younger) partner is delta-3.

So, in a sense, for most of the civilized world, this is a movie about fags. Not a movie about pedophilia.

# 4 #

>Elio
The only Elio in Italy is pic related.

>Italy is a pedo haven.
Protip:
>Go on Wikipedia
>Check the entry:
>Catholic Church

wouldn't it be seen as the older man taking advantage of a much younger girl? salon would throw a hissy fit

come to think of it, age of consent is 15 here....

Salon is already demonizing Milo over his comments, so I don't see how they are always defending old men and young boy relationships ?

Sharia blue is getting much better over the weeks, this conflation retards will eat up

>come to think of it, age of consent is 15 here....
Haha Sven... time to get out of your manhole.
You have spent so much time on the Internet you forgot Ameribros and Anglos in general tend to universalize everything that relates to their legal and cultural systems as if all the world looked like America or the UK.

Basically, they say:
>muh hurr... here it is illegal to have sex with ppl younger than 18
>therefore, hurr durr, if it is illegal, it means it is immoral

And they keep making posts and ranting around as if their worldview was universal.

Then you, my dear Sven, come to this board, read their blogs, their comments... delude yourself into thinking Anglos and Americans are somewhat superior... and you end up thinking like they do. Except that... your country works differently.

Morals of the story:
>GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MANHOLE
>STOP BROWSING Sup Forums AND THINKING EVERYTHING AMERFAGS SAY APPLIES TO THE ENTIRE WORLD

they did the whole "pedophilia is normal but don't act on it" thing tho.

that they're on milo's ass is just political opportunism

yeah but gay people used to have higher age of consent ages in lots of places. you think thats wrong?

>yeah but gay people used to have higher age of consent ages in lots of places. you think thats wrong?
Look, man. Different people develop at different rates.
Most of my gay friends knew they were gay already when they were 12 or 13... and without interference from pedos or other things.
Others (e.g. a Greek guy I met in Ausfailia) told me they discovered they liked the D later in life. E.g. they were full of women when young adults but couldn't understand why they kept being unsatisfied.

Then it is legit to think that since our society tends to isolate and reject fags... most 14-17 cannot really relate to their peers. Nor they can properly relate to their family.

Hence, it is natural for them to lean towards elder gay males, who tutor them and provide them with basic survival skills in a fag-hating country.

This is utterly necessary. And this is also the reason why young gay males have the tendency (although not exclusivity) to relate to older gay males.

This said, it is most unfortunate that some adults act in a predatory way towards the youth. Given young gays are already vulnerable per se, their search for key figures in life ends up exposing them to even further dangers. Such dangers could range from a relationship gone bad to outright abuse.

Don't forget most gays are not necessarily feminine and think and act like you and I do -- in the sense they seek sex, they like to have their dick sucked, and they tend to have high-intensity sexual lives. Their luck is that also their counterparts want to do so -- unlike women, which only have a minority who is sex-hungry.

So I don't really think gays reproduce by luring young people into being gay. Most young people are already gay when they are exposed to adult gay males.

Instead, it is quite granted pedos reproduce by abusing other young people. The younger, the worse.

In the bio it says Armie character's age is 24.

but whatever, because Lone Ranger was a huge fiasco he'll be doing gay or cuck movies (he was in Birth of a Nation niggerfest) movies for years like this one.

Director is italian, the one who did "I am Love" with Tilda non-gender aviable Swinton, and "Melissa P.", an erotic movie about the sexual life of a 16 years old girl in Sicily.

Kill them all.

And his also doing Suspiria remake, god fucking dammit really want to kill them all.

he's italian but makes movies about foreigners in italy, then he portrays the italians as stereotypes, arguin, waving hands and with non intellectual country bumpkin sensibilities

>Melissa P.", an erotic movie about the sexual life of a 16 years old girl in Sicily.
Literally cancer.
The book was a best-seller back in the days.
It was to Italy what 50 Shades of Gray was to the rest of the World.

fpbp

>"Melissa P.", an erotic movie about the sexual life of a 16 years old girl in Sicily
Oh wow i forgot about this one, haven't heard of it since i was in school

I bet youre a gay jew boy; nigger

How can David Brock ever compete with a post like this?

>then he portrays the italians as stereotypes, arguin, waving hands and with non intellectual country bumpkin sensibilities
Implying the guy who towed my car in Mestre wasn't exactly the kind of stereotype you usually see.

>be me
>coming back after living abroad for years
>realising all stereotypes are real
>only difference is that all the hype you see in films is utter bullshit
>consequently, nobody cares and the whole situations feels "normal" quite soon

t.
youtube.com/watch?v=jM-5eEkXhiI

Stop derailing the thread, please.
Shills GTFO

Dirty grandpa: Physical comedy about little boy sucking a man off in one scene.

Grimsby: Physical comedy about a man jacking a little boy off in one scene.

I stopped watching Hollywood films about 6 months ago when these came out.

Wtf is all the pedo stuff here all of a sudden? And what the fuck is this captcha pic related?

Yeah, the Luciferian NWO is going to bring back all the ancient standards, pederasty, slavery, pedophilia, polygamy.

It will be as it was in the time of Noah, as prophesied.

Global warming is real, and it will result in a Great Flood.
Only difference is that it will not happen over the course of a generation.

To be fair even reviewers called the movie distasteful.

Fpbp

Great flood is never going to happen again.

>Genesis 9:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

Global warming is Jewish doublethink psuedocience.

Another Ice Age is coming.

google.com.do/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=maunder minimum