WHY ARE WE LIKE THIS MUSLIM BROS?

is it because those fucking chinks sacked baghdad in 1258? did white people steal our algebra?

What're you complaining about? Based on those three guys, muslims have clearly discovered the fountain of youth.

We are also like that. The truth is that we are inferior lethargic races, Lincoln Rockwell was spot-on.

Nigger your country is barely 100 years old.

>The truth is that we are inferior lethargic races, Lincoln Rockwell was spot-on.
Only he didn't account for the reasoning behind it and improvement, rather focused on the problem itself.
Any nation can be reeducated
Any nation can be changed
The problem as always, is the government and the people who keep voting for them

Psussy rub nowadays?

Like every living being, we are limited by our genetics. Sure, every now and then we'll get an outlier but not enough to make a difference.

>Any nation can be reeducated
>Any nation can be changed
Lol
You tried in Congo I think
Whites in general have tried for dozens of years
Niggers stayed niggers
Arabs stayed arabs

It's in their genes bro.

Have you considered not being a Muslim? It's Arab centrist, the Saudis are shit, and even Buddhists are fighting back.

>is it because those fucking chinks sacked baghdad in 1258? did white people steal our algebra?
It's because Muhammed listened to a demon who claimed to be Gabriel and YOU believe the lies. Take responsibility for your shit.

No, Juan - at best you are limited by your climate which directly influences behavior. Alongside cultural and historic fragments.
Even blacks can act like people in certain conditions and those are not the exception, they are most of the time a product of their environment

>Pakistan
You were fucked from the beginning
Europe bypassed the gateway to the east by finding another continent. This continent + their own made them wealthy beyond measure. To top this off, they sailed around the muslims around the cape of Africa straight to where the other large portion of wealth was. Wealth is what has driven innovation and Europe was the center of wealth at a pivotal time. At least Muslim nations are oil rich right now.

niggers will always stay niggers collectively.
set one aside and put him in a normal environment, and he will surely not end up a thug much in the way an arab won't blow himself up because it's in his genes

You're right, environment and culture matters. But so do genetics and biology, maybe even more than the former.

Because arabs are dumb and traditionalists. I am Turk and therefore no Muslim.

>At least Muslim nations are oil rich right now.

Yeah but it all goes to gold plated Lambos instead of even the slightest improvements to society.

>muh social pressure

Good leaf, here's a (you)

>did white people steal our algebra?
Kekasaurus

>But so do genetics and biology, maybe even more than the former.
yes, in the sense of reactions to certain situations - i fully agree with that... but again, in a normal environment, they are forced to act like people.
the problem in itself with what you see nowadays is the direct effect of the americans feeling white guilt (funny enough the spanish don't, and neither do the english..well maybe the english do now)

if you allow them to collectively be chimps and moreover encourage them, this is the effect.

All i wanted was to gift some flowers and chocolates to this qt i'm seeing at uni. These fucking cunts stormed the campus and broke all the stalls selling valentine merch :(

Just nuke us already white people. Put us out of our misery

Kek your country is retarded

CUMSKINS BTFO, THEY INVENT THIS USELESS SHIT WHILE WE RAPE THEIR DUAGHTERS AND WASTE AWAY OUR OIL MONEY HUEHUE

That fucking sucks mate, I'd suggest just trying to do the best you can for you and then maybe you can use your influence in later life and networking with like-minded people to change you country for the better, idk

how about you stand up to YOUR own people yourself you fucking piece of shit. tell them how much their behavior affects you, im sure you arent the only one feeling this way. hopefully its a growing trend. start memeing around pakistan and get people to see that there is a better way.

Because sharia law is 15th century Bid‘ah. Your book was rewritten to ban images and otherwise cripple your development.

They tried the same in Russia with "Sect of Skhariya the Jew", that spewed same bullshit about how they have the real most ancient knowledge and others are reformed and untrue to the faith. But God spare us from their influence.

Sadly, you have no real book. You also can easily know, that your book is bullshit, because it uses a lot of pagan ritualism. This allows only powerful families prosper in society and undermines prosperity of your society in general, making you sink each in blood instead of creating or fixing something.

>you'll always be Muslim. Always.

I feel for you guys. This life is eternal hell for you. The entire planet hates you.

Even so, there's nothing wrong with that. No one gets to choose what they're born as.

It's cause we want them to stay that way, well the powers at be. We steal their diamonds and oil and natural resources to the point where they can't help but be savages

I mean if you keep insisting you're inferior then i guess that's social darwinism in action

you could always migrate to America.... Oh wait.

Being an eastern shit skin is arguably as bad imo

Don't be such a faggot mate, you don't need to measure yourself against historically great figures, there are plenty of white people dumber than you.
Do what you can for yourself and your country, forget all the genetics shit.

somewhere in time all you faggots started to believe in satan and his perverted religion and since then..you came to the point where the smartest persons in your religion come to Sup Forums to ask us what is wrong with you :D

I mean..
Wtf do you need that you get it that you accepted the false prophet from satan and his lies and since then god gives you shit left and right.

This

thx mate. my cousin imran in birmingham is hooking me up with a job at a kebab shop soon. Plus he got connections with paki grooming gangs in rotherham, so i'm looking forward to some anglo pussy too. hopefully i'll marry one so that i can get citizenship. i hope kek wills it.

arabs got a subhuman IQ, but a supremacist religion/ideology.

So clearly there is a problem with this. the left appeases these savages, and it is the worst possible thing they can do. it will only embolden them.

I said your country shitskin. Imran will be lynched before you get here.

They'll beat you up if you speak against muslims anything that they don't agree with they'll just call it "haram" if it gets big some molvi/preacher will butt in and give a lecture about how these things are bad blah blah and most of em are brainwashed to believe everything they say noo one will side with you they'll have fear of them being labeled as non-believer but that's just my theory :)