Sup Forums is getting raided big time

I've seen at least 3 or 4 threads trying to tell Sup Forums users to give up on Milo and that he is a lost cause.

This is an obvious attack from the media/powers that be to destroy one of the biggest champions of the resurgent right. Like him or hate him, Milo has been a direct line to the normies, and (((they))) want him gone.

This is all part of an attempt to weaken the GOP. Pic related, thread has now been slid.

Ignore the shills, this is not a drill. Milo, faggot that he is, is on our side. The enemy of our enemy is our friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

except that he is a faggot who tried to justify fucking underage boys. he and all the people who thinks he is "on our team" should GTFO. fucking redditors.

>except that he is a faggot who tried to justify fucking underage boys.
Exactly where did he say that you fucking shill cunt?

READ HIS POST.

Fucking Australian plebbit fag go back to the Donald if you want Milo hes already exposed himself as the foreskin eating pedo jew that he is no one here likes him

Just keep posting as normal. Ignore the rest. Sometimes go in and trigger them. Then go on normal again.

Hark, a leaf!

this

quit sucking the dick of every person who says something edgy against the left

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

Give up on Milo, he's a fag pedo degenerate and clinging to the idea that he helps your cause makes Trump look all the filthier. Homo scum.

Sorry shill no one likes this kike faggot but cucks from reddit

Yep. Strong hands held together polacks.

Strong hands.

Pasta

All faggots are sick perverts, of course they want to fuck little boys. Go read up on gay couples adopting kids, the shit they do is horrifying

ITS A CONSPIRACY!

Nah he's a kike and never been /ourguy

David Brock and the regressive left are feeling the heat

so many shills in all the threads, how long can they keep it up

17 is underage fuckhead. He is clearly trying to normalize such relationships. The guy is fucking degenerate.

He's a crude poof, but this attack is bullshit.

You have my rusty knife.

>netherlander considering 17 underaged
Nice proxy faggot
Try to act like the country you're posing as.

shills are annoying as shit. on Sup Forums it's just pathetic because they're hardly convincing anyone. it should be illegal to shill without revealing your affiliations in some circumstances in the same way it's illegal to shill products without revealing your affiliations

They won't last. They'll be gone in a matter of days. I guarantee it.

I agree, he might not be /ourguy/ but he has always been /ourusefulidiot/

>nu chan is over 50% fucking cancer

>17 is underaged

ahahahahahah

thanks but im not a shill and not american. but this reddit-hero faggot of yours needa to get the fuck out

He changed it to 17 in his post. He clearly says 13 in the podcast so this spin is irrelevant. And in his livestream apology he says comedy is his way of dealing with being raped and molested as a kid by the priest in the aforementioned podcast. So even if you wanna buy all the "it was re-edited, out of context" (it clearly wasn't) stuff, you still have it all ahead of you defending a man who never reported his rapist priest and left him go diddle other kids. People defending Milo here are defending the indefensible. Even the youtube/alt-light people defending him are not defending his words, but spinning them as the words of sexual abuse victim.

>id: Gay

Faggot

That's a decent way to look at it, but I still have too much pride to defend the guy at this point

Shut up kike shill. Milo was never our guy, only kikes and gullible goyim likes him. I'm glad he's being exposed for what he is, a bbc lover shill degenerate kike.

>every thread that mentions milo before this everyone just calls him a faggot that no one here is interested in

>after he says stupid shit a thread appears saying this board should align behind him because the boogeyman doesn't want us to

what is controlled opposition?

whose to say he wasn't paid to say this shit and then these same bribers organize shills to align this 'hateful alt right website' with a pedo?

fuck off, this is a board of peace

He's triggered more people in a day than you will in your lifetime.

we already knew what he was, doesn't mean (((they))) are justified in shutting him down with fake pedo allegations

i'm afraid the burden of proof lies with you.
surely you have a credible link with video of Milo saying these things correct?
surely right?

Kek willed us proof of OP's faggotry

You are a shill. Age of con'sent is 16 here. It's 14 in Germany and 15 in France.

Can somebody tldr me on what he said

I've not had a chance to watch his video that everyone is making a big stink but I'm lead to believe more and more that it's total BS.

yeah thats kind of obvious user, theres like 600 threads over the last day about this stupid shit

>didn't like Milo to begin with
>still know that this is a shill campaign
>tfw too smart for it all

Correct

shills are taking the form of:

1. I'm a stormweenie nat-soc anti-pedo brigade faggots.

2. ((X)) disavowed, it's about time; true conservatives don't like pedos how can you defend this.

This is a political hit job and the concerned shills are out in force. Milo is a degenerate fag, sure. But he's worth more than every fucking stormweenie on Sup Forums in actual real world effect.

Anyone on Sup Forums who is taking the pedo apologist line hook, line and sinker needs to neck themselves. They're being duped by the Soros club of faggot globalists on both sides of politics who hate people like Milo.

Look who's hating on Milo, it's the same faggots who hated Trump. Bill Kristol, Ben Shapiro, Talcum X, etc. Look before you leap, 'tards.

Obviously. No one who's a regular on Sup Forums would devote 100+ fucking threads to Milo.

His haters on the right have always disapproved of his sexuality and they have no interest in flooding the fucking board with this obnoxious shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#Themes

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

THIS.

Total anti-milo onslaught.

Eventual goal is Bannon/Trump.

Stop the divide now.

Bumping because this is important
Milo is a tremendous faggot, and not in a good way
But this coordinated character assassination is essentially a more successful rehashing of the shit they tried to pull on Trump

If we let them bully out Trump supporters, we provide precedent for future character assasinations

The Canadian is right. The same fucking thing happened with Spencer. What have we lost by dropping him like a hot rock? Fucking nothing. As long as we have people to VOTE for, these "alt right celebrities" don't mean fucking anything. Milo is reddit material and a stupid fucking fight to take, especially after pizzagate larping.

Milo has been reddit incarnate for years on this board, but now people decide its time to defend him. Trump talked about grabbing pussy. Big fucking whoop, we're all guys here, we get it, it didn't work. But have you ever stopped to consider that maybe, just MAYBE, this smear about a flamboyantly gay jew might have some actual truth and impact to it in comparison?

I really don't understand how anyone's reaction to this could be anything other then reflexive support for Milo.

Saying it's okay that he had his first sexual encounter while he was 13/14 DOES NOT MEAN he says it's okay to be a pedophile

fuck MSM we love you Milo

Or, 3. People don't like pedophiles.
But no, it must be some vast conspiracy against Trump.
OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN.
Let's defend Milo the kiddy toucher and all he has contributed to our great movement.

Any posters that use the term 'alt-right' unironically are most likely shills. They also seem to be peppering their speech with references to '4D chess' and casual racism to blend in.

We are always right.

Fucking shills
Milo is /ourguy/

This most definitely is a raid. There's 1000 threads on this shit right now

pretty much anyone who says "defend this"is a shill

the normalization of pedophilia is just as disgusting as homosexuality. both degenerate acts milo is now guilty of. the faggot can fuck off.

he really isnt

Those age of consent laws refer to two people under 18 fucking each other. Not 45 year old men fucking 14 year old boys who've just build a house in minecraft.

This, absolutely this
Doxxing is going to become a very popular technique for controlling the internet right

Stay safe, everyone. Keep personally identifiable shit far away from public forums and most of all, don't abandon each other when shit goes south

Amen. I hope this faggot motherfucker kills himself.

wew lad. trying this hard to defend sex with a younger girl.

>well-known, if not well-liked guy on this board whose been in the news looks like a fucking pizza pedo
>"DUDE WHY WOULD THE BOARD POSSIBLY BE TALKING ABOUT THIS, THE ONLY EXPLANATION IS A RAID"

Nobody even liked the kike here in the fucking first place for years now

To everyone who isn't a kike nigger, think of this as a ripe opportunity to prove we were never "Alt-right".
>We are Lulz
>We are Kek

17 isn't underage you fucking moron.

Hell, where I'm from, age of consent is 16

Fuck you foreign filth

I think anyone who frequents Sup Forums is aware of all of this.

Sup Forums's like a different board right now, with sliding and shitposting like it was 7th of November 2016.

milo did nothing wrong and this hit piece will not destroy him.
the shariablue shills cannot win for kek is with us.

shadilay brothers.

I've always hated Milo and thought he doesn't represent our values

No self respecting pol-user would use that kind of image unironically

It's blatant anti-Semitism against Milo as well

Amazing how people would rather debate consent laws than realize Milo is a degenerate faggot.

Our ennemies must fall, even more for those who try to infiltrate us.

those laws are not made for 28 year old men to fuck 16 year olds retard.

read this

A vast conspiracy against Trump? Yes. A globalist agenda you kike fag, stop defending it.

Shills never change.
It went from Milos is a pedo apologist, to Milo is a pedo. I could understand if you were just anti-gay, but no you're anti-Milo and it shows.

You're in the same bed as Talcum X and a load of kike neo-cons, so into the oven you go.

Milo has only ever been an example of a degenerate, but that's not why we care about him you dishonest cunt.

Good luck getting a used up roastie to fall in love with you. The reason shitskins reproduce so effectively is because they get started at age 12.

Milo was never respected here fuck off back to the_donald you kike.

bump'n

>Haha come on guys!
>Let gay have thier own rights!
>Haha come on guys!
>Let gays marry!
>Haha come on guys!
>17 is age of consent!
Soon
>Ow common, it's 2020, let 9 year olds marry

No, you fucking idiot. Think about the long game.

There's no defending this guy at this point.

Perception matters more than reality in memetic warfare.

Drop his ass and move on. He served his function.

lately pol has been filled with shills. honestly it wouldn't surprise me if (((they))) are funding people now to come on here and try to break down trump supporters.
it's getting pretty boring now though but it's still annoying to see 5 active shill threads every fucking time.

!!!!THIS IS THE RAID!!!! dont listen to people posting this, they want us to defend Milo ITS A TRAP

Fuck Milo Jewkikepolockis.

We already won the election, we dont need that repulsive degenerate.

Pic is so you faggots understand the meaning of repulsive.

4 real tho.

Shills are so easy to pick out. The only time I have had trouble telling them apart is on some faggot no one cared about in the first place.

Milo is a nobody that some weebs on Sup Forums thought was funny. He didn't matter before or after today

Remember when this happened to Sam Hyde?

It's fine for people to dislike Milo. People shit on hm all the time here.

But this massive wave of anti-Milo threads is both totally inorganic and completely fucking obnoxious.

It isn't being raided faggot we just think molesting children isn't moral.

good read, reinforced what i already thought

>pol is being raided
We are raided daily by various groups who end of trolling each other for my amusement

Catch up nigga

I don't even like faggots, homo sex is degenerate. The problem is their not attacking milo for being gay, their attacking him for talking about sex between teens and older men like it's somehow unnatural. The Bible doesn't forbid marriage to any women of child-rearing age. This arbitrary age 18 cutoff is just another kike shackle. Most girls all throughout history married as soon as they started menstruating, this is only natural. Half the reason society is fucked is because women marry too late and can't bond to their husband properly.

I thought pedophilia was pretty popular among neocons. At least neocons have the common sense to distance themselves from their fellow pedos in public though, especially after they've just been ousted.

Everything you're saying is self contradictory. If perception matters and not truth, then we can control perceptions around Milo. Defending him is easy if we just stick to our guns. Giving up on him, however, would give people the perception that the political establishment can still destroy people with slander and libel. That's a perception we can't afford to give people.

Op is the raid, Dont trust Op.

Why did you quote me you backwards faggot farm oaf?
You have no idea what the laws of the country you're pretending to be from are. The call center you're in right now should fucking fire you.
I wish I knew which one you worked for I'd file a report.

sage

Prove to me Milo isn't a pedophile in two sentences or less.

If you can't do that, you aren't going to win a war of perception.

>screencap is from after the scandal started

Are you pretending to be retarded or what?

>milo says pedophil shit
>"hey uhhh... let's call him out on that"
>pol: DURR THIS IS A SEE-TEE-ARR RAID!!!

I don't have to prove anything to you. You're an obvious shill.

So fucking a menstruating woman with fully matured sexual organs who can get pregnant is "pedophilia"?