Alright who was in on this?! I can bet you the dude in the pic is on Sup Forums right now

Alright who was in on this?! I can bet you the dude in the pic is on Sup Forums right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mattgruber05
youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Gruber
>German Am*ricans

>I can bet you the dude in the pic is on Sup Forums right now.

Um, no. he's in jail where he belongs. You can't just say things and get away with it.

>get arrested for drawing a swastika
Unconstitutional

I actually know the kid. Golden gopher here

Drawing a swastika is grounds for arrest in this country? When the fuck did we become Germany?

it was me, but i only did it as satire

We need to do something about the autism epidemic

SIEG HEIL

Looks like a faggot to me.

Its not, probably vandalism a misdemeanor, he will be out shortly if not already.

"You can't just have your own opinions in college"
>t. Americuck

Good on him for having the balls for standing up for what he believes in, i can't criticize the guy

>every confused young man browses Sup Forums
>Sup Forums consists of nothing but nazis
please stop this madness. Many of us are peaceful shitposters who have dayjobs and contribute to society

hate crimes are a bitch aren't they?

''''''''''''''''''''''''German'''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''Americans'''''''''

those inbred fucks aren't german

This campus is so fucking liberal. There are signs all around bashing trump and saying the area is a no Nazi zone

Aren't the majority of people arrested for hate crimes niggers?

>Um, no. he's in jail where he belongs. You can't just say things and get away with it.

What you said has offended me.

Reported to FBI.

Unless you're black

>he's in jail where he belongs
What is bail?

THE GRUBMEISTER! Up to his old pranks again

Major autism case here

Where was this at? On the bridge? By Coffman?

This is the kind of thing the ACLU used to take up, I guess they are completely cucked now

The flyers were on both east and west bank and the swastika was in 17th

So what, is drawing bad but putting up flies okay?

He's probably charged with vandalism, for drawing. Drawing it really is retarded though.

Lol....most modern 'german' blood is something like 20% slav nigger. Certain part of the States are more German than you kike/turk lover

Drawing a symbol is illegal? who decides? My God wheres the SC when you need it?

Of course he's from fucking St. Cloud.
Stearns syndrome clearly visible on that face

His twitter was deleted.

twitter.com/mattgruber05

What if he just said it was a Hindu swastika? Not that anyone would believe him but it would give him plausible deniability in the eyes of the law

>burger education

Most '''''white''''' americans have black blood

They can't do shit to him about the flyers, but he might get a vandalism charge for the swastika. Anybody know what the maximum sentence for vandalism is?

Under American law they couldn't arrest him even if he put up flyers screaming "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW". He got arrested for vandalism, because he spray-painted a swastika somewhere like an idiot. He'll probably get mandatory community service at the most if convicted.

Which county did they lock him up in. He's probably already a meat puppet.

In MN any vandalization "with bias" can be bumped to a felony. He's done-zo. One of his friends (lesbian dyke) turned him in.

THIS NIGGER PICTURE MAKES IT SEEM LIKE HE PUT UP THE TEXT FROM DAILY STORMER

STOP LYING, #FAKENEWS

Hennepin likely.

>being white in MN

not even once

At least he's white and not obese.

"Stay white"

The best timeline

Not for him it's not.

Looking at 15-20 years for meme'ing too hard. Wew lad.

>doesnt include the Kekism swastika, the first one ever made

He looks like any regular young European male. I doubt you look like Bruce Wayne yourself so shut the fuck up

Drawing a swastika is a crime? what the fuck?

This. How the fuck is this legal?

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

Does he have a criminal background or did they really arrest him for putting up fliers?

He owes the Navy some money now too..

If this was the case well that doesn't make me pissed. Vandalism is stupid we aren't niggers. Putting up fliers on the other hand would have made me rage.

I have the pre-war German blood in me. You have the post war blood of a coward who surrendered. I'm old German stock, through my ballsack I can seed a new SS division. All you can seed is more CDU voters.

Speaking for the other user, but they arrested him for an incident at a dorm hall in which swastika was drawn on a desk. The fliers were someone else.

>swastika was drawn on a desk

Uh what? Are you serious?

I guess you weren't here when the guy wearing a gorilla suit was charged with felony civil rights intimidation

Free speech doesn't mean shit when no one wants to defend you in a court of law

drawing on a desk is vandalism homey

Jawohl. This is what he got arrested for.

>wearing a gorilla suit was charged with felony civil rights intimidation
What? give me a run down. I dont remember this shit the oldest one I remember was some people dropping fliers on peoples lawns it was all over local news as hate crime or something

Non story

DESTROY THE AMERICAN SYSTEM OF GOVERNANCE OR PAY THE BURDENOUS PRICE OF YOUR VERY EXISTENCE!

things

Damn how often do you guys browse Sup Forums I feel like most the posters here have missed out on major happenings

Yeah he was at a university where BLM was protesting and he had rope tied to bananas and coveralls and was wearing a gorilla suit and got arrested for a hate crime

This country is fucked

I'm being trolled and I fucking know it but still fuck you

OOOH I remember that one. I am on here way to much to remember every single thing and that happened like a year or two before. I knew he got thrown of campus but he got arrested and charged? why didnt anyone get him a lawyer.

>I can bet you the dude in the pic is on Sup Forums right now.
Okay faggot prove it. Someone who is a conservative constitutionalist isn't a nazi, you fucking waste of resources.

GORILLAS AREN'T HUMAN

Nice

>Vandalism is stupid we aren't niggers
Not using effective techniques because "we aren't niggers" is cuck tier.
While drawing swastika's might seem like pointless edginess, messages can be useful.
Leftists didn't succeed by making a bunch of rules that cripple their own effectiveness because "muh highground, I get to act snooty while I lose".

my day job found out I browse pol and the entire office unironically thinks I am a homosexual nazi now

Some days it feels like I am the only non-retard left in the world

I swear I dunno what is more harmful to the white national movement jews or the Autism the exists within the group. Normies would be more accepting to our message if you all you fuckers didn't go around advocating ethnic cleansing and painting swastikas on everything.

>Not using effective techniques because "we aren't niggers" is cuck tier.
Oh I agree with you but spray painting giant swastika's all over the place isn't going to help us its only going to piss off people who have to clean it.

movie?

I'm here about 10 hours a day every day since before /new/ was a board.

I've been here for literally every happening.

There are too many normies here.

>my day job found out I browse pol and the entire office unironically thinks I am a homosexual nazi now
Gonna need to give us more than that.

holy shit this is my cousin LMAO thanks for letting me know

Finnally you neckbeards are starting to go outside, you started the fire.
Forming RWDSs when?

God bless user

LURK MOAR FAGGOT.

KYS

Meanwhile, Minnesota's football team tried to protest a ban of 8 players that gangraped a cheerleader...but the swastika drawers the problem...k

HAHAHAHAHA