So who will be the next leader of the alt-right?

We need to cut this dude ASAP. Now I now Styxhexenhammer666 said not to lionize anyone, but certainly we need someone to go around colleges and trigger the libs no?

Granted (((they))) will annihilate any figurehead to promote. Perhaps it's better not to have one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A884cwdT31s
twitter.com/justjqg/status/833835095563853825
youtube.com/channel/UCtry60oPw4YUYNSvVkBgJrA
youtube.com/watch?v=orfi_q1BTE8
youtube.com/watch?v=APzowFWKzts
youtube.com/watch?v=nhnH_cbRIoY
archive.is/8iWGj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pewdiepie

I suggest Zoe Quinn.
She's incredibly based and tells it like it is.
Unlike that degenerate faggot Milo.

Based Lambright!

DOUBLE DOWN
To call for sucha measure would be to fall right in the hands of this obviously bullshit smear campaign. Seriously fuck off shill.

Fuck no! He's a pedophile! Mark my words, the damage has been done. We need to salvage as much as we can from the unwashed pedo hordes.

SHILL ALERT I REPEAT, SHILL ALERT! DONT REPLY TO SHILLPOSTING

>we

But pol isn't Alt-right, that's just a smear the media spreads around.

>we need to cut this dude asap
>implying he ever was a true part of us
Hello CTR... how are the shekels today?

this, he's too big for them to take down and is completely self made

Richard Spencer is already the leader of the alt-right. Sup Forums needs to get behind him now more than ever because the media will target him next.

Spencer is our best hope

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

I say John Oliver. It's got to be someone we all really hate. it was the only real reason I supported Milo the "Fudge Packer" in the first place.

>alt-right
gtfo faggot
fuck off roastie
>saged and hidden

>Leader
If you have a /guy/ (leader) then you're a blue pilled follower who can't think for himself. If milo is /yourguy/ (leader) then your a cock sucking faggot.

Shit the fuck up faggot. You've posted this shit like 20 times

How do you get the gigs at the colleges? Do they pay you?

shapiro

These people hate Milo.
Live show. join us

youtube.com/watch?v=A884cwdT31s

Shut the fuck up Richard. We all know you are FBI.

you're still trying to shill this shit?

Milo was never leader. We have no leader except Sam Hyde, and if we did, Milo wouldn't be in the running. He's alt-left.

fucking ugly tranny shit kys

haha current year converting to alt right, i cant see it

Show your tits already goddamn it.

>needing a leader

grow up buddy

so styx was that video really that fucked? i'll take your word for it. fuck milo.

honestly I didnt even like Milo before but since you faggots are trying to shill this so hard Ive changed my mind

fuck off

my vote is for anita sarkeesian and also kill yourself CTR

If they take out Conway next does that mean it's time for a revolution against the deep state?

You won't change the minds of any leftists, they were already rioting just because some gay dude wanted to speak there, fuck em.

The only thing that cures leftism is death.

>Double down
>On a gay racemixing Jew

twitter.com/justjqg/status/833835095563853825

>leader
Spoken like a true servile cuck, like all you leftists are.

MILO was never "our guy" he was trust into the alt right circle by fuck wits who wanted to attack him, and we are the "home" of the alt right so he gets stuck in the stew.

Milo is anti third wave feminism.....I don't even have time for that BS.

I'm surrounded by idiots

Yes fellow republican i agree, we should reject Milo, as he is a disgusting pedophile. This Zoe Quinn character sounds wonderful.

>(((alt-right)))
>milo jewopolis
>leader

Can you get banned for having too much autism in one post?

> He's a pedophile
shitbook/myiannopoulos/posts/851263248344905

never really cared but cunts are shilling him hard so fuck you i am with i also remember when julian assange was a pedo funny that even tho he was abused as a kid as well

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

Fuck anyone who worships that gay kike who loves niggers.

It wasnt

Who actually drew that?

Nerd virgins every time even your boss's think your a fucking joke

Ben Garrison

Zyklon Ben

Why not make all our waifus the poster children?

>as a woman

Are you CTR cat lady dykes still getting paid for shilling like this? I can' imagine that you are.

>Are you CTR cat lady dykes still getting paid for shilling like this?
Not sweety, not everyone who hates pedos is a CTR shill.

Exactly this. People on Sup Forums were naysayers when it first came out that peds was red pilling 50 million people. But now I think it has been made abundantly clear that he is /ourguy/. And either way, he is Nordic Swede and thus will be significant upgrade from s black dick sucking filthy kike.

But Milo always said he wasn't a part of the alt right.

JonTron

Be prepared, because things are gonna get a whole lot more radical in here.

That was his undoing.

alt-right meme magic protects those in need

>Never touched a minor.
>Never advocated fucking a minor.
>Is a a victim of pedophilia, himself.

Victim blaming, yo.

>wrong
>wrong
>wrong

It's not victim blaming faggot. Also, funny you would post a pic of a lobsterback making brits look bad when the LITERAL kike faggot BBC lover you are defending is a LITERAL lobsterback

Milo contradicts himself the same way Sup Forums does- he'll never be /ourguy/ which makes him /ourguy/ same with Spencer. Personally I think Talib is /ourguy/ the way he eats people on twitter and shitposts with hardly any substance is beautiful. Plus he doesn't put faggot frog pins on his jacket before getting punched in the face on camera or talk about underage gay sex while the red light is on

Oh comon now CTR, we don't have a leader. Just stop this silliness.

me, I will appear in 10 years.

MemeScreamSupreme
youtube.com/channel/UCtry60oPw4YUYNSvVkBgJrA

Heh, the hipster faggot in this meme is someone I actually know in real life.

Richard Spencer. He is a straightforward and honest guy just like Trump and he says what people want to hear and says its like it is just like Trump, he is just a notch more redpilled but I think the people are ready for that.

This, and I'll tell you how.

Milo admits

> OK, I'm a pederast
> But you know what?
> ALL GAY MEN ARE PEDERASTS
> I'm just the only one who'll admit it
> I'm the first honest gay man you've ever met
> And we need to find a cure for being gay

Can you imagine how much Republicans and Christians would love him for that? He'd tour for 1000 years.

No you faggots!

No leaders of the Alt-right!

The reason why this movement has sprung with excellent momentum during its run was because of its Anarchic-Guerilla E-Sup Forumsitical activism. The fact that we are trying to put leaders to represent us, makes it easier for Globalist to attack and discredit the movment.

Especially when they look at Milo as the "leader" of the Alt-right it destroys credibility especially since the Alt-right are the new kids on the block.

They have an axe to grind, no need to make it easier for them to attack us using character assassination.

It has to remain anonymous.

>caring about kikes
>wanting a leader

cia/nsa shills are so painfully obvious

non-white detected

OP, alt right here. Milo is a faggot Jew and thus can never be part of the alt right. But people like him are useful intermediaries between the blue and red pills. Normies are not like us, constantly searching for truths; they need to be fed piece wise to break them of their egalitarian delusions.

Does he know about the meme?

Thank you for the advice Styx, here, have a rare Pepe.

I'm the new leader, check id and numbers

Not Styx, but thanx :-)

Reminder to new users, sage and report shill threads

There is no leader of the alt right. Kill yourself.

Yep. He denied keks power and protection

Except we aren't putting up leaders to represent us. The media is.

FBI agent
How come he's different? Same racemixing piece of shit

Top kek I haven't laughed at one of these in a long time. If ever.

Fuck colleges. Styx is right about not lionizing facefags. HAIL STYX! OUR TRUE LEADER!

Fuck off fagget, this is pol and not an anal right side position

NEW COPYPASTA:
> Forget about Milo, please for the love of God focus on midterms in 2018. You need Republicans to get out and vote for straight Republican. That not only puts liberals and ((them)) on the defensive but it allows Trump to finish his goals and prepare for 2020. REMEMBER TRUMP ISN'T THE BEST BUT HE'S ALL WE GOT.

BAP

>This Zoe Quinn character sounds wonderful
Nice try faggot nigger, get molested by Fullblown Milo. That's about all, FUCK MILO and peace out.

Sup Forums does not operate under anyone
and take your stupid alt-right made up bullshit terms and fuck off

>So who will be the next leader of the alt-right
Alt right is a boogyman created by the Left so that they can attack anyone they put into that box. There is no leader, because there is no "alt-right".

Anyone could be the leader of the alt-right. The left is using this as ammo to attack anyone they can. There is no leader unless they select them. The "alt-right" is the group that votes against the MSM and celebrities, irrelevant of how many MILLIONS they spend trying to brain wash us.

Keep in mind that Hillary was not to lose this election. EVERYTHING was done to make it happen, and she failed.

Also, Milo is a degenerate faggot. Always has been. He just happens to support free speech and other shame-tactics. Our world needs more of this, and he deserves it just the same.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..*snort*...wha WAT? IS IT TIME?
*ahem* WOO-HOO, MY TURN! Get ready for the mindfuck
of the century.

youtube.com/watch?v=orfi_q1BTE8

youtube.com/watch?v=APzowFWKzts

youtube.com/watch?v=nhnH_cbRIoY

>Styxhexenhammer666
there's your answer

Shill will use the term modern or neo traditionalist after alt-right is worn out

>It's an alt-right loser tries to shill himself the new leader now that the fag is a pedo episode

>this guy

Fuck the Alt-right.

It's a label the Fake News tries to bracket our growing sentiment with.

Fuck them.

The Alt Right has no leaders and doesn't exist.

We are simply a movement against globalism and horrifically regressive values that distance us from the natural world and the old values.

YES

Like clockwork after trying to sow seeds of division over Milo Yiannopoulos, Salon deletes its articles defending pedophilia.

archive.is/8iWGj

Wouldn't the alt-right have to exist first for there to be a leader of it?

This.

Not gonna lie but as a woman it's fucking hilarious to watch men crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them get the nuclear codes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Remember who he is anons.