He didn't touch any children

He didn't touch any children.
He didn't say "I want to touch children"
He didn't say "I've touched children"
He didn't say "I've think about touching children"
He didn't say "I fantasize about children"

He simply told a story about his own personal experience as a teenager and said he thought it did HIM good. Then made the case that in certain situations, he wrongly believes it could do other TEENAGE BOYS good, because he thinks his own experience was a positive. He then goes on to say the age of consent laws are great and exactly where they should be... Thats the big crime. Fucking nothing.

The truth is, he was liberal enemy number 1 and they were going to do whatever necessary to terminate him.

He has now been disinvited from CPAC
He has now been fired from Breitbart
He has now now lost his book deal.
He will never be allowed to speak at a college
He will never be allowed to appear on TV
He will never allowed to guest on podcasts, web series, etc

You have your right to hate MILO, but his punishment does not fit the crime. Luney leftist journalist have taken it exponentially further by outright defending pedos in some instances, and no one in power says a word. They get to keep their shitty salon job or what have you.

It's clear the leftist who control the media and thus the narrative threw everything they had at this one incident. They concentrated all their influence on a single point to break him and it worked. Hes silenced and gone forever. You may think that's a good thing because you hate him.

But who is next?

I assure you, it wont be someone with the "correct politics" who gets it next.

This is a loss for you today, regardless if you hate him or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
archive.is/xDRPl
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/richard-dawkins-defends-mild-pedophilia-again-and-again/311230/
youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting in a deleted thread

FUCK OFF CTR
No one want to save your controlled opposition

Nobody cares about this faggot kike here

Sage

Their QC can be a little wonky but they've got legitimately cool firearm designs, and their long guns in particular (Sub2000, RFB, RDB) are interesting. Also don't diss Hi-Point. They're heavy, ugly nigger guns, but they go bang when you pull the trigger and have good warranties.

How much do you get paid for defending this kike?

Shills from leftypol

>he wrongly believes

I love how even you admit he fucked up but you're still willing to sweep it under the rug because why not? "A 50 year old fucking a 16 year old? Eh, why not?"

Really sad that even when discussing statutory rape you're willing to overlook it because he's on your side.

Not a single one of you wilo make a counter argument because my logic is sound. Btfo

Is this the defense all the lefts will use once the investigation starts?

>wilo
Try English next time.

He clearly is a retard and hes known for saying outrageous shit.

But the fact remains, he didnt touch a child, never said or expressed ANY opinion that could be construed as such. Then agrees the consent laes are a good thing

So explain to me why and how his career should be over?

>He has now been fired from Breitbart

Got a source for this?

I don't think it's that big of an issue, but Milo's response to it is pathetic, and exactly why I don't like him -- he's fake. For as provocative as he likes to make himself be, he sure does squirm when statements he made is called into question and threatens his bottom line.

It's not even a secret video. He made those comments in a stream with YouTube faggots like TJ. He should have just owned up to it and continued to defend his position, even if it's wrong. Not start deflecting and cowering.

yeah you can really tell when CTR tries to call other people CTR when they are fucking leafs

> statutory rape
./thread

ALL homosexuals are pederests. He gave an account of the support for pedestry that ALL homosexuals share. And he told about how he was molested by an older homo as a teenage boy, something that happens to nearly all homos and the reason they turn gay.

We don't need a homosexual Jew in the alt right.

Go fuck yourself, piece of shit shill.

Shouldnt have been a pedo kike

Sad!

How about we just drop it and forget the idea of arguing about it at all.

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

We should just meme that Milo isn't to blame, since he was molested as a child, and that causes people to view sexual violence as okay.
Milo the victim.

People don't know the difference between boy and "boi"

What's best is Americans chimping out about a non-american having sex under 18 with an adult, my sides have truly been lost.

strike while the iron is hot let crash those lib site too

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

He failed tactically. Unfortunate but he shouldn't say sound bite-able things that could ruin him.

Give me one fucking reason why your age of consent is 18 (in some states), america.

>But who is next?

Liberals had their pound of flesh so who on the LEFT is going to get torn down to make this even?

Another threat shut down by the leftist media fake news machine. I imagine they're going to target other influential individuals on the alt-right next.

He's articulating the homosexual support for pedestry that ALL homos believe. Nearly every homo was molested by a much older homo as a child. And every homo wants to do the same.

Harvey Milk used to take in vunerable 15 year old boys and molest them. Every prominent gay person during the era of "gay liberation" spoke about how their first sexual encounter with a man came when they where young teeenagers, and how they have sexual encounters with young teenagers as older men. Now they don't admit it as openly.

>/our goy/

SAUCE

THIS IS WHAT HE GETS FOR HAVING THE MSM SIDE WITH HIM OVER THE RIOTERS!

live by the edge
die by the edge

He was fucked as a teenager by an older fag. That isnt his fault.

He thinks his experience was positive and then goes on to say that it COULD also be a positive for SOME TEENAGE boys.

1. We hes clear hes talking teenagers and not little kids.

2. Hes has a niave fucked up outlook on the matter because hes been touched as a child himself.

But, he made that comment, and thst was the extent of the damage. Hes never advocated for child man love. Hes never expressed any intrest in children. Hes never disatreed with consent laws or supported any pedophiles ever.

With that being said,

His punishment clearly outweighs the crime. The left basically assassinated him and now the retards itt are jumping for joy.

As if trump isnt next

I'm gay and I find it disgusting.
Aren't most pedos straight guys who fuck their own children?

and I guess it's just a coincidence that this exact comment pops up in every thread?
kill yourself you retard shills, this isn't even slightly convincing

archive.is/xDRPl

Salon is scrubbing this article from web history.

SAAWWCEEE

Go ride his dick somewhere else. Nobody here gives a genuine fuck over this expendable jew

I for one trust our media to accurately summarize a right-wing figure's statements

and turn them in to faglords, yes.

>He didn't touch any children.
>He didn't say "I want to touch children"
>He didn't say "I've touched children"

correct, but he did say that it should be okay for old men to fuck 13 year old boys, which is pretty fucking far out there

keep in mind that he doesn't consider 15,16,17 year olds to be children. He even said that in the video. I don't care what anyone says, people below 18 are children. Milo said that pedophilia was an attraction to pre-pubescent children, but he never denounced having sex with with people who were going to puberty.

It's lesbians too, check out the Vagina Monologue where an older women gets a 13 drunk has sex and later has the character says "If this was a rape, it was a good rape!"

There's even a video of her getting a little girl to tell her in detail on stage what her vagina smells like.

probably because it's better to go too high than too low when making an age of consent, plus the whole puritan heritage thing

>fag wants to fuck little kids
How is this news? I thought it was a given that Milo was a pedo.

The age of consent is fifteen in several European nations. What Milo was trying to say is that many young adults and teenagers are perfectly capable of entering into consensual relationships with older adults, not that toddler rape is okay.

But the leftist has blown it out of proportion to take out a major threat to their identity politics, and you are directly supporting their efforts by spreading fake news.

He said sexual relationships between "younger boys and older men" can be "highly positive experiences". Get fucked, you think CPAC and the book publisher kicked him out over a misunderstanding? You think Brietbart of all places is going to kick him out over some ridiculous leftist plot by the media? Dude fucked up big time and has even admitted as such. The fact that you're defending him is PATHETIC.

I still remember when this happened to Sam Hyde.

The fucking jews are pulling a Michael Jackson on Milo.

>alt right
CTR SHILL DETECTED

You don't understand. He has been your shield this ENTIRE time. Sure Sup Forums was made somewhat of a boogeyman again during the election, but it was that faggot who took most of the hits because for some fucking retarded reason he thinks Sup Forums likes him. Problem is not loyalty here, the problem is we've lost a meat shield and pressure is going to come harder on us. We're literally getting named by A-celebs and politicians on a regular basis.

It is not the same as explodingvan.gif, jlaw leaks or cuckology 2008. All of that shit is random, undirected anarchism. This time it was different. What we've done with trump is PURE POLITICAL ACTIVISM. They will not ignore us this time, mark my words.

Consequences will never be the same.

The liberals are now employing Sup Forums tactics of character assassination. The shit show can only get worse from here

Not all people people below 18 are children. You are just an immature fuck.

>Sup Forums
>liking Milo

This isn't Reddit you faggot. Milo has always been a useful idiot that had a tremendous ability to aggravate the left. The left was constantly baited into making mistakes thanks to Milo. He has never been a friend of the movement.

PERCEPTION IS EVERYTHING.

clinton supporters get accused of setting up a child sex ring
>nah m8 its just fake news its a debunked conspiracy lol nothing to see here

trump supporter accused of saying something that could be twisted to be interpreted as a defense of pedophilia
>REEEE ALL DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ARE EVIL SEND THEM TO THE GULAGS

Once the dust settles I honestly expect Milo to come out better for it. After the shit storm with Pewdiepie and NOW this? Of course more people are going to be even more distrustworthy of the media, especially after the motherfucker had a decent showing on Bill Maher. This is going to do nothing but once again cause massive distrust in the mdeia and you'll eventually see hundreds of Youtube videos supporting him.

Losing the battle but winning the war is a pretty important quote you stupid fags. Stop taking everything CTR/Shareblue says to heart. He'll come out even better from all of this

so you'd be fine with some rich old jew fucking your 13 year-old son in the ass after buying him some nice new clothes or whatever it is that old pedos do to get in young boys' pants?

Stop defending this piece of shit. It doesn't matter if he did anything or not. He's cancer and needs to be removed.

>Is this the defense all the lefts will use once the investigation starts?
Yep

Fascinating to watch

actually, this was by that mormon fucker who ran for president. this is an attack by the right.

>his punishment does not fit the crime
leftists have decided he did and since they own the media that is what's going to be repeated by everyone

it's over

>so you'd be fine with some rich old jew fucking your 13 year-old son

Imagine you're 13 and gay and your dad doesn't give a fuck if some old jew is fucking you in the ass because he disowned you for being a faggot

I mean, go ahead and run with this but it will blow back right on your face

>Being mad about faggot degenerates getting what's coming to them.

This is me giving a fuck.

How long before he commits suicide? Honestly it'd probably do him better than not. The left has cost him his life, it's unfortunate, but he'd go down a martyr. A martyr for free speech and the fact that left wing media caused a man, a gay man, to take his own life.

That wouldn't be too bad of a path if his convictions are as real as he promotes them as.

>I don't care what anyone says, people below 18 are children.

Yeah a 'boy' 6 feet tall with hairy balls and a 7 inch cock is a child just the same as someone is kindergarten because he's 17.

>Woman advocates for paedophilia
>Company she works for fires her
>Left and media all rise up and cry "The sacking is unfair and she should not be fired for her beliefs"

>Man advocates for paedophilia
>Company he works for doesn't fire him
>Left and media rise up and cry "How dare they not fire this man for his beliefs, they now support paedophilia"

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/richard-dawkins-defends-mild-pedophilia-again-and-again/311230/

friendly reminder dawkins is still published by S&S
not to compare the two but still

I never supported/liked that degenerate Homosexual.

>he did say that it should be okay for old men to fuck 13 year old boys
No he didn't

He said that some (not all) victims of statutory rape don't believe they're being sexually assaulted and might even benefit from the experience
It's kinda fucked up, but it makes sense when you consider he was a victim of statutory rape himself

>tfw the Left is so threatened by you that they have the entire media fake news machine accuse you of child rape

so because some gays get disowned by their parents and break age-of-consent laws anyway, we should just do away with AoC laws? is that what you're saying? and anyway, will parents stop disowning their gay children if the age of consent is lowered?

sage

That is an extreme stretch. If a 16 year old who can drive a fucking car wants to date someone over 18 that is their right.

I will say that most people, especially sub 25 were raised by helicopter parents who wiped their ass for them until this very day. They are babies at 18 and the cause of many problem.

Other, that have to get a job at 14 or 15 just so they can get the shoes you take for granted are far more capable of decision making.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

GB2 REDDIT, YOU CULTURAL LIBERTARIAN, CIVIC NATIONALIST KEKOLDS.

WE NEVER LIKED YOU TO BEGIN WITH.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI

Sauce that Breitbart fired him? I haven't seen that yet.

MILO
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.

He said it was enriching and fulfilling for young boys to get groomed and fucked in the ass by older men, split this any way you want but it's fucking disgusting, indefensible and degenerate. This whole man is degenerate and I really don't see the benefit to defending this man's statements

But according to Milo it's healthy and fulfilling and even saves boys. So much for "blowing up in my face" you pederast defender

I think this attack on Milo is coordinated. It is no coincidence that this came after his sloppy appearance on Bill Maher's Liberal Shit Tonight show. Milo's opponents saw and opening and sought ammunition with which to attack him. Since the usual shit hasn't worked, they dug this open non-secret up from the internet and are trying to twist it into him being a giant pedo.

I also don't think its a coincidental that this attack comes around the same side as those against Pewdiepie.

Regardless of my opinion of this guy, I do know a smear campaign when I see one. If the goal was to divide pol it succeeded.

If you have to start your defense of him by saying "He didn't touch any children." you've already lost....

he's a sick fuck and has destroyed his career. Good riddance to bad rubbish

I'm more concerned about what this means for future critics of the mainstream media. The media took a man down in 24 hours. Ruined him.

Who the fuck is next? This was a deterrent. He was made an example of.

His career is finished.

but we're not talking about 16 year olds, we're talking about 13 year olds.

>Other, that have to get a job at 14 or 15 just so they can get the shoes you take for granted are far more capable of decision making.

any source for the claim that people who join the workforce as a child end up as better decision-makers?

You're either a white nationalist or a pedophilia supporter. That's literally what the right wing in america comes down to right now. The cuckservatives have been fully purged and there remains a void. People thought they could be ideologyless anti sjws, but that "movement", if you can call it that, is proving to be fertile ground to be usurped by opportunists since there is ideology at its core which means anyone and everyone is welcome so long as they support trump even if they also support pedophilia. So you have to choose, pedophilia or white nationalism. Choose wisely, your kid's futures are at stake

>tfw you're such an arrogant faggot you think it's okay to open advocate for pederasty then get BTFO for it later
Alt right faggots might eat it up, normal people won't. So you're even more morally bankrupt than the average person who finds pederasty (correctly) sick and immoral

He first tells his own story of getting fucked as a teenage boys.

He then tries to say it was positive in his case

Then he gives his opinion on it possibly being a positive for others like it was for him.

Its safe to assume he was talking teenage boys. Not 5 year olds and not female.

Its not right, and disgusting. But there are desgrees to which how deplorable an opinion is. My argument is that this Milo take down is less about his stupid opinion and more about all his politics. An attack coordinated by the the liberal media and the neocons.

Hes gone, forever. Over a off the cuff sentence. There was foul play involved

You stupid faggots are glad someone is getting shut down for SPEECH.

...Where's the Sup Forums I once knew?

>>>/Reddit/ is down the hall and to the left

There's no point in attacking him, and there's no point in defending him. The winning move is to not play the media's game. They're hoping to divide and conquer everyone by exposing what they THINK is a big "leader" of our "movement" (really this just tells me they STILL don't understand what the fuck they're even doing). They want to divide Trump's supporters into two camps, those attacking and those defending Milo.

So don't play along. We already know Milo's a fudgepacker who got diddled as a kid, we already know it fucked him up (obviously). People already know, already don't like him for it, but he continues to provide a good outlet for normies. I can't think of a more perfect target for the media to waste their time attacking.

Actually, if there is anything that should be done, it should be to point out the truth of what the media is doing. That this is meant to divide trump supporters, and to deny any kind of speakers/outlet for the new generation of conservatives that are taking form right now

Maybe they'll focus on fancy spency now. At least he keeps his faggotry to purely implicit levels. Milo is pure degeneracy.

THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE!

YOU KEKS DON'T GET IT DO YOU?
MILO MADE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE.
HE SAW THAT LEFTIST SCUM WERE TRYING TO PUSH PEDOPHILIA SO HE (A PERCEIVED NAZI) MENTIONED IT TO RUIN PEDOPHILIA'S PUBLIC IMAGE.

DON'T LET HIS SACRIFICE BE IN VAIN. HE HAS BOUGHT US VITAL TIME TO FIGHT THE LEFT.

did he advocate for it though, or did he say he was a victim of it?

Man, I like that windowpane check tweed blazer.

He was referring to sixteen and fifteen year old "boys", not toddlers. He's made multiple statements stating that. Yet, the leftist media INSISTS that he supports child rape because they want to destroy what may be the greatest threat to their system of identity politics. You've fallen hook, line, and sinker for the smear campaign.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a member of NAMBLA at this point. He's a fucking disgusting person and I'm glad he's getting flack for this shit.

Never trust a person who uses "I'M GAAAAAY" as his sole personality.

>be gay nigger loving jew
>decide to ally with the right because it will make you more shekels than going against them
>manage to fuck things up so neither side wants anything to do with you
Bravo, Milo.

Funny if you think about what happened around the whole pizzagate thing from emails to EVERYTHING the paintings etc etc...nobody cares..."fake news conspiracy why should i evem watch at it"but when milo talks his milo shit..ouhhhh everybody is now the child protector