One month into Trump's presidency and the right wing is already dead

>One month into Trump's presidency and the right wing is already dead.

Milo is gone. the alt-right is dead.

Trump is on his way to becoming impeached.

Hahahaha. You thought it would be easy? Trump is already the laughing stock of the world and is hated by more than half of the American population and if he continues to piss off the left they will continue to riot.

It's over. You can't organize and fight like the left can. Give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please off Trump, I want to see commies get shot.

You're retarded if you think we just give up the second you begin any meaningful pushback that claims a number of scalps like Milo and others in the public eye.

Once again your arrogance will cost you big. You don't realise how far some on our side will go if they start losing their grip.

All it takes is a few lone wolves 'decapitating' the infrastructure of this latest offensive and you're back to square one. Lose a few David Brocks who lack the private security and protections of the hard targets like Soros and you're back to square one again.

>le alt right boogie man
>implying Sup Forums cares about faggot Milo

fuckin kangaroo fuckers

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

>Real men voted for perpetual war and the destruction of the middle class and of our Democracy
Oy gevalt, I wonder who is behind this ((post))?

So what is Brock's new outfit called?

>advocating for murder
Not a surprise. You can't organize like the left in protest so you decide to go for murder.

>trump president
>right dead
pick one fagit

Not personally. But no-one does lone wolf terrorism better than the extreme right and it won't take long before someone makes a move if you keep this up.

Personally, I prefer using the left's methods against them, I was one of them in the past before I realised what BS it all was. Not much you can do to prevent infiltration and subversion. The left can organise as much and as it likes, but you've always suffered from that and how easy it is for people with other intentions to sneak into your movements undetected. Police have been doing it for years, radical Muslims are doing it and it won't be long before the right-wingers start doing it too.

We can't stop you, but we can hijack you and steer you into counterproductive and less effective routes. Look what happened to Ocupy, you got fucked in the arse hard by infiltrators and d&c tactics from alphabet agencies.

>8887
Rejected by KeK, you are fake news.

but seriously we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

shitty bait, go back to jerk off kangaroos

The alt right was never and will never be organized that's where it's potential is.

Also le Penn... So eat a dick

>Milo is gone
yay

>alt-right is dead
Hopefully it will be reborn as what normies make it out to be

>Trump is on his way to becoming impeached.
says increasingly nervous convict descendant for the thousandth time

>Trump is a laughing stock
They laughed when he first ran too

>British flag
>Paid shill
>Lazy propaganda
1.8/10

Your proxy is garbage faggot... Already broke through

Besides, we know your shit and soon we're going to start spreading those ShareBlue booklets and PDFs everywhere so that the rest of the right can get wise to and start developing a counter to your methods. Any more prominent 'alt-right' figures go down and you're letting the cat out the bag that it's a co-ordinated effort.

>Milo
>Alt-Right
The death of moderates like Milo is the best thing that can happen to the right side. It will unify the ideology on the side of the more extreme.

Would anyone be interested in an Operation Replace Milo?

Instead of wasting time defending him or trying to wreck his career, maybe now would be a good time to work on taking back control of the alt-right/alt-lite and propping up more Sup Forumsacks directly. I'm not really sure how to about doing this, though.

, Jamaica, ooh I want to take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go

>alt-right
It's fake news. No such thing ever existed. Controlled opposition.

Awww, little Drumpflakes are triggered.

Sweetie, we are going to criticize Drumpf you just have to deal with it. He is very unpopular.

You are an idiot. If he is impeached, there will be violence. Count on it.

Fat alt right Drumpfkins won't do shit, sweetie.

The benefit of Sup Forums is anonymity and numbers. Nobody needs to be a figure which is why milo was a huge faggot. Subversive memes are all we need.

>shekels deposited

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Darling, shooting commies is an old american tradition.

>meaningful pushback that claims a number of scalps like Milo and others in the public eye

Milo is a controlled narrative, same as any other "alt-right" guy that MSM blabs about constantly. We'll see a parade of Milo/Spencer types over the next 4-8 years, and everytime it will be the "new leader of the alt-right".

Then the Milo clone will do something dumb on live TV, and all the media outlets will bleat repeatedly about the alt-right being totally finished and dead this time, because "our leader" was taken out.

Ignore the circus.

id fuck you in the ass then smash your skull in faggot.

Trump is a global embarrassment, but it's a long way to go before he is impeached. At least another 3 weeks.

You Aussies used to be decent shitposters, what happened? Collective national Down's Syndrome or something like that?

>You can't organize and fight like the left can. Give up.
The dems did not organize well during the recent general election, so I am calling shennanigans on that one.

what a shill

Kek, nice try shill. No one cares what you say when you associate Milo with the alt-right. He's a kike fag. You can't tell that the tides are turning and Trump has become Kek's avatar.

Don't waste your time. This person is an obvious shill. You should use your time to meme, not post on shillthreads

>American left
>good at organizing
>lost to Trump despite higher rate of registration
>good at fighting
>82 pound hipster gender fluid faggot vs. 275 pound unemployed coal miner

wewlad.

You're not gonna win shit of actual consequence. Actually, You're probably going to see the GOP be able to pass a constitutional amendment without Democrat input by January 2019. Enjoy the next 8 years.

Don't waste your time. This person is an obvious shill. You should use your time to meme, not post on shillthreads.

>You can't organize like the left in protest
Soros and "community organizers" set up these protests, and have to pay people to even show up.

So go ahead and throw a riot tantrum, break some windows and steal booze with your homies. We all know you won't do SHIT except act like hooligans in the lower-class parts of liberal cities while hundreds of cops babysit you from any real danger.

Just like BLM, you'll stop once you hit the houses that start shooting at you. Have fun at Quick Trip.

OUT OUT OUT DIRTY JEW

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn.But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>president for 8 more years
>liberals crying 24 hours a day 7 days a week
>muslims btfo
>california btfo
>hillary btfo
>...
>losing
PICK ONE

you guys are so fucking hilarious im dying

Smells like nuclear codes up in this thread..

>Alt-right
>as if we'll miss it

Richard spencer seems like the clear choice here. He is doing god's work.

Wtf I'm dead now

Paying protesters will backfire on Soros and the left.

Now protesters expect to get paid or they won't show up.

Would pence take over if trump got impeached?
>I actually like that timeline

We can organize enough to vote unlike you fags

>in just 1 month trump has made the left defend the constitution and recognize that pedophilia is wrong

bless trump desu

>Voted Hillary
>looks at flag

1st even if you're not English you're still retarded and 2nd real men vote for whoever the fuck they wanna vote for but being a sheep voting for HRC means you are an emasculated bloke so piss off ya wanker!!

You're Australian. Your toilet water runs in the opposite direction and no one gives a shit what you think.

you just made this thread

sage

Aww the little shill is running through his script again. Say the line shill, say it and get paid then hang yourself when you realize you sold your soul for a few measly shekels just like the Judas you worship.

Slide thread.
OP is one of those Things.
Sage.

>You can't organize and fight like the left can

The left is eating themselves and it's hilarious. I hope you're not tired of losing already. Eight more years to go.

Still missing the point entirely.

Drumpf will never build the wall racists btfo

yiff hate

0w0

squee

glomp

rawr

fuck my ass with you cheesy nigger dick

>plaster a literal nobody on the front page for weeks
>then ban him from platforms nobody cares about in the first place
>LOL DRUMPF IS FINISHED
Are lefties really this delusional? Well after how they unironically associate football games with the presidency I can sort of understand how retarded they are.

You wish, dimwit.
You don't know what type of ride you're in for.
You and your ilk are going to get utterly destroyed. The very fact that you're here trying to float proves it.
>it-it's over alt-right h-haha
It has barely begun. You're in for a helluva ride. Every single petty victory you think you're gaining, like Flynn resignation or the Milo affair, will backfire three times as bad. You should know by now.
We have the White House now. We have a massive minority of Whites awake and upset. A young generation of conservatives disgusted by all the lies they're being fed with is growing. There's no hiding our wrath under the carpet now.
We even have growing minorities on board, as they start to understand they will suffer from worldwide cultural marxism as well.
Self-hating Whites like you are going to become extinct very soon. Get ready. There are no brakes on this train.
Shoo shoo.

Once again more SJWs infecting this website

You're a fucking idiot if you think Richard Spencer can go to college campuses, do speeches, go on podcast like Adam Carolla, and everything Milo did and be effective. Milo wasn't nearly as bad as Spencer and you saw the resistance.

This is why nobody takes the altards on here seriously. You're so autistic you think you can say white power and people will just join you. Fucking idiots.

Only proves how much this place enrages them

He's controlled opposition

>Milo is gone
good
>the alt-right is dead
what's the alt-right? never heard of it

The more the media chimps out over Milo, the more we realize Trump was right, the fake news media are the enemy of the people.

>alt-right is dead
>american normies and wokers took over Trump train because he got more shit done in 1 month with half the cabinet than obongo in 8 years

wew

was the alt right even real

no.

The entire world is behind President Trump and they want a President Trump of their own

LOLOLOLOL Delusional OP, keep the salt coming. We're winning and we're winning big league. I know for you to remain somewhat sane that you have to tell yourself the things you said are true though. It's sad really.

The only reason the left organizes better then the right if this is what we wanna call them is because the right works all fucking day busting their asses to pay for this country. Most of the people I see from this so called left I can guarantee you don't work. when everything stops tho you will see how big the right side really is and they'll shit on the left without even breaking a sweat. You'd of thought this election taught people lessons. And no half America is not against trump. and yes they tried to commit voter fraud and it failed. Michigan proves that besides Obama encouraging illegals to vote and there being a ton of sanctuary cities and even people weve already held accountable for committing voter fraud but when the left is using it that shit doesn't exist! and I was thinking of something earlier too of how a lot of these states/cities where trump supporters were being attacked, they're sanctuary cities and states aren't they? So our state reps and entire government were letting people get attacked because of their political views and who they supported and through this entire ordeal it could of been illegal immigrants attacking our American citizens? I hope one day I run into the left and they act stupid so I can show them that they're not the only ones who know how to abuse our laws. bunch of bitches cry all this anarchist bullshit and fuck the government and cops and fuck America but second shit starts going down these little pussies want the laws of this country and its government to protect them. And then you got people still acting like these pansies are tough. News flash you're soft and won't go into a real ghetto or any area acting stupid where you know someone might hurt your ass. Cops start coming after them what do they yell? Who do you serve. lol. Like trying to get sympathy be the cops. I've never seen bigger pussies then the ones I've seen through this election year.