Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A884cwdT31s
youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM
youtube.com/watch?v=oPsXS9PDbPM
youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA
youtube.com/watch?v=yrzJ_TlOUHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

firgured he would do a judas or more of a jacksepticeye

B-but Depeche Mode is all about ephebophilia and sadomasochism :( I thought he was /ourguy/

Styx is still blue-pilled in many ways and can't see the political machinations of what all of this means.

That video is old as shit. And rather using this an opportunity to expose coordinated and politically motivated character assassination, he jumps on the "PEDOS ARE SCUM!" virtue signally that is about as safe as saying "NAZIS DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED!"

Really lost of a lot of respect for Styx here. Not for attacking Milo, but for only looking at this news event on the surface level and not being able to see the deep/broad picture.

I just thought he'd be smart enough, that's all/

Who the fuck cares about dicksinhand666

>backstabs

So internet content producers that are completely independent of one another are under some moral restriction that they're not allowed to criticise one another or something?

All you faggots defending Milo can burn in hell, we used him, now we dump him, he is a degenerate faggot thats past his usefulness, now move on to the next fucker that will use this board as a stepping stone to fame.

Checked
TERRYPALAZOOOOOOOO

These people hate Milo.
Live show. say hi

youtube.com/watch?v=A884cwdT31s

agreed but he was a good meat shield also the deep state and the media hate him ,dont you think there is a effort to character assasinate him

True, but pedos are scum.

Why does he wear the Jacket?

These two are the lowest energy fucks ever in the history of evers.

>dont you think there is a effort to character assasinate him
Of course there is, but we can find better and more mature speakers then Milo, promote the views of such people as Jordan B Peterson, Sam Harris, Peter Hitchens.

>Writes "books" about degenerate satanic sex acts and shit fetish stuff
>Also fetus eating/ pro baby killing stuff
>Listens to music about necrophilic butt sex
>Looks like a pedo himself
>Call another person creepy
>Be much creepier objectively
>Make video about how you can't support someone due to moral principles

Wew Lad

>samefag

Styx, people will still watch you even if you don't promote your shit on Sup Forums with controversy shilling

well no shit.

But if Milo was a leftists mouthpiece, The media would totally understand "he was just talking about his gay experience, and was talking about teen love :^)"

Seriously, imagine if Sarah Silverman said what Milo said, what do you think would happen?
What would be the story today?
It would just be Sup Forums talking about "This pedo kike!" while the normie world would never hear about it.

This was entirely political. The scary part is now the left knows that the "pedo" accusation still hits with full strength while everything else they threw at Milo/Trump/theRight, didn't.

Now everyone on the right will be labelled as pedos.

Also it is curious that Flynn and Flynn's son knew about pizzagate, Milo mentioned he was going to do a presentation about it, and both of those pieces were swiftly taken off the chess board.

bring back terryposting
Im currently using templeOS to browse Sup Forums

> youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

>Sam Harris

I personally like him but I'm pretty sure the majority of Sup Forums hate him for being an athiest and seeing Trump as the higher of two evils.

Don't lump me in with those fuckers. Haggman and Haggman are low energy. The son looks high and about to fall asleep.

That's about all, peace out.

nice try but there is no networking in God's temple

>""""backstabs""""

Much like pepe, styx is a mostly rogue agent. I can't even think of another styx video where he mentioned milo.

Fuck milo

Styx is a pedophile. That's he's virtue signalling.

His views on religion is what the world needs, he's also one of the most prominent anti-islam speakers

LMAO! The most pedo looking guy disavow Milo.

Someone else will fill his place. The character assassinations didn't work on Trump because they were either actual lies with no evidence (the rapes) or shit nobody cares about (pussy grabbing). Milo is being character assassinated but there's shit there to work with that he so stupidly provided. So everyone saying "now they'll just call EVERYONE a pedo!" are being stupid. Clinging to his rotted corpse not only makes us look stupid, it makes us look hypocritical. Yes, the left has been trying to normalize pedophilia, but it hasn't spread far enough for us to capitalize on the situation while saving Milo at the same time. He dug his own grave here.

And Styx is just principled. He didn't backstab fucking anybody. I much prefer his content to Milo's any day of the week.

>dude he looks like a pedo too, lol
Good point, guys

>Backstabs
The guy was never a fan of Milo, or any of the Infowars guys like PJW or Alex Jones, or Richard Spencer. These are all retarded attention whores, and should only be treated as troll material, entertainment. Don't act or treat them like they are anything else, because reality is that they are a mix of low IQ and damaged people. Or you can just go back to plebbit and circlejerk over the lauded (((alt-right))) figureheads.

>the atheist nonce is principled
Fuck off, Styx.

wasnt my point.
my point is he doesn't actually care about that sort of behavior, especially the exact type Milo was talking about.
He just wants to get views and a second video trending....He was so hyped when he was trending due to his response to the pewdiepie thing.

He's just using those ol' "tactics" he always claims to be aware of and use.

kek

Styx is right, milo's a shill

This guy just went up in my estimations.

I've followed styx since before the primary and his morality is consistent, if bizarre.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPsXS9PDbPM

who?

Everyone should of dropped that faggot jew a long tone ago. He makes the right look bad especially now.

You really telling me he cares if a pervy 14 yo gay kid wants to bone a 27 year old?
I doubt it.

Again the dude wrote a whole book about random degenreate acts...why would he be freaking out about this MIlo thing.

its %100 for views.

>caring about a pedo faggot like Milo
>caring what some pagan larper thinks about a pedo faggot like Milo

I like abortions and refugees. Peace out.

True

Yes? One degenerate act does not inherently lead to another. Styx is a lolbertarian occultist posted up in fucking Vermont, one of the bluest states in the country, who plays Runescape and Minecraft all day. Again, he's bizarre, but consistent.

how much deditated wam is need for a seuveu?

>ALRIGHT YOUTUBE

>This morning I was reading-
*spoon clangs in glass cup*
*sips tea*
>Mmh.
>This morning I was reading the dying, lamestream legacy media reporting on the so-called "Russian hacks"

to his cats:
>Gizmo stop fighting with your sisters

>it's actually quite funny
>if the Democrats continue on the path they're on, and they give me every reason to believe they will, the 2018 midterms will be a disaster

>THAT'S ABOUT ALL
>...peace out

Fuck Milo. Styx is right to shit on that fucking degenerate.

Since when does Sup Forums defend Milo?

I'm a big styx fan, but I mean I don't think he all to consistent with this topic, but maybe you have seen/heard something from him that I have not.
anywho this whole thing is a shit show lel

Never watched any of Styx's videos except this one and a handful of others. I don't know if he jumped the gun on filming this but he obviously doesn't mention any of the shit about how this looks to have been a coordinated attack on Milo (who I don't give a fuck about mind you) he seems pretty intelligent but it looks like he took the bait. Even of outrage at Milo is warranted, it's what was planned and orchestrated and Styx played right into it. But then again he did say in his video that he hopes the left comes out on top if this is how it's going to be.

>effort
It's a headshot, how the fuck can Milo recover after this?

you missed
>it's retarded

hes a fucking idiot him and milo are idiots

the fucking retard plays god damn minecraft fucking christ man stop reddit

The only respectable and honest response I've seen so far, was on sargons shitposting channel.

Some people like the bizarre. Milo just appeals to a different crowd. It's good to have different types of speakers.

>defends pewdiepie
>approves abortion
>says milo's a pedo

Alright, Youtube. Here's a quick rundown of shit I read off Sup Forums today. P.S buy my books that I also plagiarized. That's about all, peace out.

We don't, but this is a targeted attack by (((them))), and whatever (((they))) want, we don't want.

If they can use this to take out Milo, they'll use Milo to come after us next.

Who has done all of this?

dude if you hate it why you worship

FUCKING TIN HORNS

Styx is blue pilled from living in a white utopia. The time for lolbertarianism has been and gone, and he hasn't woken up to it yet. Pragmatism > Principle.

He's also missing the bigger picture here. He's taking the bait. Why?

Based Styx

I agree, the only libertarians left all live in semi rural white states.....I live in Los Angeles...that shit don't fly

>no use of the word "Clintonian"

>Backstabs

Styx is and always has been a half-gook looking autist.

I'm a libertarian and usually I agree with Styx but I definitely don't on this issue. And I fucking hate Milo. But I think a lot of libertarians or people on the right who couldn't stand the guy are using this as an excuse to come out against him.

Milo's opinions here are certainly controversial, and I don't agree with them, most people don't I'd wager, but it's obvious that he wasn't saying he was a pedophile, nor that he advocated for pedophilia. But when you cut the video like it is and preface it with a big headline saying "MILO ENDORSES PEDOPHILIA" it's exactly, EXACTLY the same tactic they used with PewDiePie last week and Trump for the last year and a half.

Just because you disagree with the guy doesn't make these smear tactics excusable.

styx is wrong about hating pedos
fiddling kids is alright

Styx is based.
Fuck milo.

feel the same way; jesus fucking christ the outrage is over Milo using black humour to cope with being fiddled by some priest as a kid

i won't watch the guy and i don't generally enjoy his methods, but i'm a bit disappointed styxxers hasn't connected the dots on this one

hi styx nice accuse everyone who disagrees with you of being you nice psy op

I agree with him when it comes to lionizing figures like Milo, though.

youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA

I liked his report on kek, based on that video I thought this guy was okay.

But I can't stand behind his zero tolerance stance on teenage girls. I have pham who found wives that age back in the homeland, they're Perfectly happy together.
They have children and .. I have a friend who has a relative who did the same EXACT thing and now they're in the US. This so called pedo in this guy "styxs" eyes is living here in the US with his wife he procured when she was 12 or 13

I don't like any of these pricks, I don't watch them but going on the second hand info from this dude, I'd have to agree with Milo. On this issue he's spot on. Milo is absolutely correct

youtube.com/watch?v=yrzJ_TlOUHA
Best Styx video so far

>didn't say the turks were retarded
Dropped

he's right.

CPAC should have disinvited Milo, his comments were practically indefensible.

Milo has a right to his opinions but if he's practically providing a defense of NAMBLA.

Obviously expressing that view is going to cause people to question you.

>Attack gay jewish man
>Get called backstabber by literal Nazis

I wish people here would be more consistent in their views sometimes.

I do agree with that also.

>canabalize an utter faggot
>get new views bcuz trending
>get subscribers

Though it appears he has a very soft spot for pedophilic actions

And with all the round ups recently we could see a surge in anti pedo sentiment

Le edgy 4 eye psudo intellectual face.

jesus christ, just took a look at /r/the_donald to see what they're saying about this Milo shit.

Their practically unanimous in defending what Milo said.

That place is pathetic and cancerous.

This is the first video I've seen of Styx where he wasn't a total faggot.

styx is love styx is life

that's about all, peace out.

Milo played a part in spreading Trump acceptance, and for that I'm grateful. I'm also grateful he never really gained direct approval from Trump. Regardless of personal perceptions, this would have been a disaster.