SALON UNDER SUSPICION OF WITHDRAWING CRUCIAL INFORMATION!!!

SALON UNDER SUSPICION OF WITHDRAWING CRUCIAL INFORMATION!!!

twitter.com/stillgray/status/833835031328124928

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0ZMRX
salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine
youtube.com/watch?v=vfSvzpK9Txc
rt.com/news/pedophilia-russia-chemical-castration-059/
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
salon.com/2015/10/27/the_pedophile_i_could_not_help_he_was_not_a_monster_or_a_molester_the_system_destroyed_him_anyway/
youtu.be/__bYG6y83vw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

This is actually a huge deal... It shows collusion across every (((MSM))) entity.

archive.is/0ZMRX
salon.com/2015/09/30/im_a_pedophile_youre_the_monsters_my_week_inside_the_vile_right_wing_hate_machine

They're panicking, we can turn this around on the left very easily. Condemn Milo while simultaneously condemning the left.

OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT

Welcome to the bait & switch

This is why archival is critical.

Wew. I knew I remembered an article like that I just couldn't remember which bullshit website I saw it on.

This is hilarious

It becomes more and more obvious that the "free press" is just one entity.

Salon and Huffington Post both put out pro-Pedophile articles, The Huffington Post one was recent, like within the last year.

> salon
> information

The last person I expected to be defending him. Fair dos though.

It's not the information is the irony of the situation. They knowingly allowed a writer to defend pedophilia then backstepped and removed all his articles when they had to push their new narrative.

why is this anti-white communist gook larping as a conservative?

Bumping thread

>They're panicking, we can turn this around on the left very easily. Condemn Milo while simultaneously condemning the left.

Mark my words. This will be the new "fake news" and they will regret it.

Are the Huffington Post pro-pedo articles still there or did they nuke them too?

bump bump bump, now all the "hahaha milo blown the fuck out" shills (or idiots who don't get the point: it's not about milo) are suddenly silent.

Fuck these people.

Salon was fake news before fake news became an epic maymay

How come Cheong is constantly an SJW but a Sup Forumsfiend at the same time?

I such a thing even possible?

Like it hasn't been obvious for decades that the leftist media colludes.

I guess the left know that they're so god awful that they're trying to rewrite their own history.

Is this what starts the civil war?

They know we've had these articles archived a long time, right?

Does anyone even read Salon?

Wtf why is this unreadable now?

You can't take it back now fuckers.

nah m8. they would've reprimand the writer but did not.

As I've been saying all day, this is the ONE good thing to come of this.

If the left wants to take down Milo for his comments, they have to put their pedo love back in the closet for another decade before they try to normalize kiddie-diddling again.

no, everyone's too comfy, the war will only start when people start feeling the pressure

>food shortage
>work shortage
>money shortage
>housing shortage

until then, we just gripe and talk about the end

This is great. We need all the archives we can find on this shit.

>Sup Forums in charge of another conspiracy
>just to defend a pedo who also happens to be your average trump supporter

keep rowing guys, if defending a pedo is the hill you wanna die on, fine by us :)

Dude, Chelsea Clinton is literally directly colluding with CNN and the like on the recent attacks on Zionist Trump somehow being "antisemitic".

They collude like we breathe air.

Shill detected

So you mean to tell me this faggot gook only now cares about journalist integrity?

Ian Miled Cheong being based and holding Salon accountable? Nice.

Usually 99% of what this guy posts is pozzed cuckery. But every once in a while I see him actually take his side to task.

use this one I work very hard on it you niggers

he is right faggot

>drumpf supporter defending pedophilia.
dane education

Who's defending pedophilia here?
We're simply pointing out that the degenerate left has been pro-pedophilia for years and now they feel the need to jump on the anti-pedo bandwagon

Good, they can help us purge the kiddie diddlers on TDOTR

What are you smoking shill, we're going to use Milo as a pawn sacrifice to burn the globalist pedophiles with their own weapon.

I noticed this too last night, I was gonna spam some of the lefties with it. But it was gone

>We're simply pointing out that the degenerate left has been pro-pedophilia for years and now they feel the need to jump on the anti-pedo bandwagon
Yup. They're trying to flip this

>food shortage

We eat trash, the food is fucking poison. Anything healthy costs a fortune.

>work shortage

We have nothing but part time jobs and pension-free, dwindling full-time work. Compared to genx and the boomers we have nothing.

>money shortage

The majority of people are less than 1000 dollars away from bankruptcy

>housing shortage

More people are being forced to rent so the rates have sky-rocketed and landlords can be more selective. Homeless rates are exploding.

You can see the shill phrase embedded, plain as day. Also note the irregular punctuation.

Don't forget this. Fucking leafs

It's not like the Salon employee was a pedo or something. This is what negros call reaching, milo.

Vice also did something on Snapchat trying to sympathize with a "psychopath."

bump

Bamp.

Which I read, somewhere, was the revelation behind gamer gate. That there was a network of powerful leftists who would respond rapidly in coordinated fashion between media outlets.

Of all the hateful shit Salon have posted over the years the one thing they remove from the site is a story praising Pedo's as victims.

Why didn't they remove all the crap about white people?

You know why? All these elite pieces of shit are degenerates and some of them are fucking children. That's what all this self projecting is on MILO at the moment.

hahahaha

They deleted it back in January you gay cunts

>faggot defending the memory hole
fuck you

> January
< 3 week ago

>shariablue

go away

reeeeeee

Wee lads! This is big!

Notice how the shills are not even denying the existence of pedogate anymore?

Kill them all.

it's six entities with an enormous amount of entanglement via reuters and ap, nevermind school buddies, kikebook friends, etc

Many apparently large industries are remarkably small. I work with large pharmaceutical companies, and overall, everyone knows everyone and over the course of 20 years people will have worked at several places. With so many "freelance" """""journalists""""" writing free articles for good boy points, I'd imagine the media is incestuous as fuck even if we didn't already know they're incestuous as fuck because of goobergabe

It's always Salon that fucks up.

Yeah this will derail the normalize pedo campaign. I think they know they're about to lose the tranny/gender is just a feeling fight too.

Hahahhahaha. Fuck. I was hoping Salon would run a Milo story so I could hit up mspaint and their pro-pedophilia stories.

I also noticed Bob Chipman is tweeting rants by admitted child molester "Sara" Nyebeg condemning Milo, which is making for great meme material.

Upside - this has put the left on the backfoot with their desire to normalize homosexuals and other pedophiles.

Let's see if we can get them to drop Sulu next.

>mfw pol literally saves the children

pol exposed milo months ago, since we passed around the rogan video on pizzagate threads
he was a dead lead just like trump
the media manufactured the issue after spying on old chan pizza breads
they are trying to get on the side of pizzagate why deligitimizing it so LGBT wont be caught red handed
why is it always gay democrats, that promote pizza pedo culture? its sick

youtube.com/watch?v=vfSvzpK9Txc

Nope.

AGREE with the left.

Agree with and support them vocally in their acknowledgement of homosexuals being a danger to children.

Congratulate them on taking the first step to disavowing Todd Nickerson and encourage them to disavow similar pedophile supporters like Bob Chipman, Graham Lineham.

from pools closed to no pedos allowed in the pool
sure has brought a lot of brock

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

The political lefts attempt to normalize pedohilia has been a crushed!

It's over pedos!

rt.com/news/pedophilia-russia-chemical-castration-059/

I think the Huffpo articles were reprints from Salon. Because the Sydney Morning Herald and News.com.au ran the same articles and they reprint lots of HuffPo stuff.

If a normie was interested in this and couldn't find it on the website they would probably think it was fake.

No shit sherlock.

Do you realize how much money went into this? What publisher would give up all that controversy money??

Lena Dunhams pedobiography gets published but they drop milo instantly for comment unrelated to his book..

don't forget nytimes

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

Ahh, an Ian Miles Cheong Redemption arc, I was wondering when this would happen.

This is the perfect response to this.

Milo is a peace of shit and the right thing morally is to disavow hi,. At the same time it's good to minimize bad pr from this and counterattack so I think this anons idea is perfect.

Oh, you think we have desperation in this country? Fuckin lel, you young child.

>they didn't plan a bit ahead while planning

??????????

This. Fuck Milo. The left is going to try associate us with him so whether you support him or not its in everyones interest to sacrifice him to point out the lefts hypocrisy.

>delay the left normalising pedo scum
>save the children
>destroy Milo
>BTFO SJW faggots

Bump

Bump

Yes, better not disagree else someone might call us names

Wow it's almost like they planned this shit, idiot.

get em.

>Not posting archive.is

archive.is/mBFRH

You know this will ultimately make Milo more famous, right? He has been using the Streisand effect to springboard his fame since gamer gate. He says edgy shit just to provoke outrage and censorship.

Oh fuck we need the moral high ground! Quick! Burn the books that show we don't have the moral high ground!

The point is that they're doing 1984-style "remove all traces of evidence and this is how it is" journalism

apparently he is an "ex-SJW" who realized that SJWs are fucking insane and came around to see the error of his ways

either that or he is just a reasonably smart person who saw the tide turning and switches angles to further his career

We have bigger fish to fry aka cnn

Depending on how much information we can disseminate regarding context and how the videos were edited, and Milo's press conference tomorrow, it could break him or increase his power like nothing before.

I hope for the latter, but the former seems more likely.

This whole thing is making my head spin.

I don't know whose team Milo is on, whether any of this is true, or if they intentionally brought the pedo thing to the surface.

Either way it sure is making this an entertaining evening.

t. salon

Dig 'em up boys

salon.com/2015/10/27/the_pedophile_i_could_not_help_he_was_not_a_monster_or_a_molester_the_system_destroyed_him_anyway/

Wait, what? What does them trying to normalize pedos have to do with milo?

>... salon defends pedophiles

I'm only mildly surprised by this information.

youtu.be/__bYG6y83vw

the fucking left is cancer

if they say it, its all good

if someone else says it damn them

Milo is eh to me but gotdam the hypocrisy

Where have you been? Selectively edited clips of Milo have been disseminated to brand him as a pedo-enabler/endorser to assassinate his character.

His book deal is kill.

Hahahaha. This attack will fail, just like every other attack by the establishment on both sides of the isle has. The establishment is just too stale to think and execute properly.

100% of the "evidence" against Milo is extremely weak. Anyone who watches the video where he allegedly defends pedophilia will likely recognize this. Milo is a flawed character, but he is far better than the cuckservatives attempting to bring him down.

Evan McMullin's "new conservative movement" is off to a poor start.

All gays are pedophiles, get over it.
I just feel sorry for the millions of little boys that get adopted into gay "Families"