Was he right

Should the 45th president of the United States decriminalize marijuana?

youtu.be/2WDl6md2mhw

Other urls found in this thread:

ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Drugs.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He really should, but I doubt he will since he's so anti-drug. Might get hemp though since he's so locked onto the economy.

Damn't

Would be really interesting if he did though. He would bring a lot of single issue voters over from the left, and the right would get over it after a while.

If he did
>lose older conservative vote
>gain some libtard vote

Trump is pro-legalization though.

News to me.

Tokers for Trump

Wrong

Absolutely. Nothing makes whiny leftists go away faster than weed + spongebob.

>He really should, but I doubt he will since he's so anti-drug.
He's most certainly not anti-drug. He was pro legalization in the 90s and supported using the revenue to fund addiction treatment centers.
On the campaign, he supported legalizing medical marijuana on the federal level and leaving recreational legalization up to the states.
>b-but MUH Sessions!
He appointed a law and order guy to round up the illegals. He's gonna be too busy worrying about removing taco to deal with the 420BLAZEITS

Old conservatives will support him no matter what as long as he keeps knocking the shitskins down a peg or two.

He should legalize just to see the massive triggering of liberals.
>W-WE DIDN'T EVEN WANT WEED LEGALIZED, RACIST DRUMPF!
I imagine there would be plenty of liberals who would quit smoking simply because Trump legalized it.

legal weed has completely shit up Denver and Colorado, so if other states legalize it maybe you fucking Californians will move to some other fucking rathole.

>News to me.

he needs the money, weed is a fifth of California's economy and a big percentage of CO and WA also

Today's libtards are tomorrow's old conservatives. As they say, "If you're not a democrat when you're young, you don't have a heart. If you're not a republican when you're old, you don't have a brain."

wtf i love trump now. I hear him rail against drugs all the time, first I've heard of this.

weed isnt what ruined denver, liberals flocking to cities did

No, tell the feds to start enforcing federal drug laws.

Start raiding medical marijuana plants in California and Washington.

Seize all assets and profits and freeze all bank accounts.

Pardon any security officer who gets caught up in the mess after a clean drug test.

Time to fight the drug war and go Duterte on all of their asses.

This. I wanna see angry liberals burn their weed out in the street. Antifa vandalizing weed shops in cities where it's legal. Liberals will talk about how weed is racist. CNN talk about how Trump made a mistake in legalizing weed, and how the poor Mexican drug dealers will go hungry.

DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill yourself statist cuck

No. Leave that to the states.

>CNN REPORTS: Marijuana Has Become a Symbol of the Alt-Right

>old conservative boomers who smoked weed in their youth

The fucking idiot really said that a terrorist attacked on Sweden or Switzerland ? Who the fuck he put in charge to give him credible information about reality ? Sup Forums ?

Funny as it would be, I doubt there would be much of that. The media would be tripping all over themselves trying to paint it as evil and bad and how he's going to destroy the usa, though, and that would be pretty great. Would spark some infighting in the left, too, as they eat their own for saying "Maybe he's not as bad as I thought."

Yes, because prohibition worked out so well for us before. Here's your (You). Now, see pic.

Fake news.

Degenerates btfo

You want it? Vote for it.

that's the whole point of decriminalization as opposed the legalization

drumph supports weed?

wtf i hate weed now

Are you retarded ? There's evidence of him wsaying that
Why is no one on Sup Forums talking about it ?

>Seig high

>decriminalizing weed
you liberals are out of control

Legalize it in only California so every liberal faggot pothead I hate moves back to their shithole state.

>MFW Trump is the 420th president

I'd like to get baked with President Trump.

Don't smoke it, don't want to smoke it. I just think it's a waste of taxpayer money trying to enforce it, as well as being an unwinnable battle. Plus with the debt being what it is, we could really use the additional tax revenue.

He misspoke. He was referring to a segment on fox news about all the problems sweden has due to refugees.

Only if we sell California to the Philippines so Duterte can deal with them. The final solution.

prohibition DOES work in countries where pro-drug messages aren't actively promoted in the media

really makes you thonk

Then vote for it. We didn't elect Trump to continue picking and choosing which laws to enforce that are already in place.

Yeh but regulate commercial farming so it's not full of brain fucking chemicals like current street weed.

This. Hurr durr muh degenerate weed ruined muh city

>Trump legalizes marijuana before our Weed Man

What's the fucking point of this country?

I think the issue of marijuana should be up to the states. Decriminalization would be a good step. I don't think it should be fully legal at the federal level at first.

>wanting to support California
what the fuck i hate weed even more now

It will hurt cartels, remove criminals from the system, and generate huge new markets. Of course he should.

how about we just send all the gang leaders and higher ups to Brazil or Honduras
>then we annex Mexico

You made a good point. Canada should become the 51st state of the USA

So basically, we just have to make it illegal to say pro drug things and prohibition will start working. Good thinking, leaf.

To make us feel better about ourselves in hard times, and to draw liberals out of our country like poison from a wound when we elect literally Hitler.

Doubt I'll get the chance for a long time. NC just strikes those bills down. Trump's in a good position to change how it's scheduled though. Having weed as schedule 1 is BS and everyone knows it.

>make it illegal
sorry m8, this is the berenstain timeline, weed is already illegal

Reread my post. Now read yours. I wasn't talking about weed, I was talking about speech.

Vote for it federally and/or call your rep. All you need is signatures on a petition to start it.

I seriously hope people didn't -actually- get behind Sup Forums's candidate pick. I know there are a lot of teenagers that use this site, but fuck, Trump's a buffoon and it's painfully obvious.

I think trump is saving legal weed for reelection.

lefties will remember how he kept all his campaign promises.

>Be single issue lefty voter, want weed
>vote trump 2020
>get disowned by all your lefty friends for voting for a xenophobic transphobic misogynist russian-backed cheddar nazi
>redpilling begins

We can only hope, Sven.

He absolutely needs to at this point. He's at war with the media and the deep state. This turns the hundred or so million people not poisoned by political ideology of the two parties to his side.

One big problem with legalizing weed federally is it will break some treaties we signed. It's the same reason why weedman in Canada still hasn't legalized it.

Hard drugs maybe? I don't recall him taking much of a negative stance on marijuana?

Wouldn't he need Congress for that?

NEXT ISSUE!

Yeah, he's always "Drugs pouring over the border" "Drugs ruining our country", etc. Obviously the focus is heroin but I thought he meant weed too.

No one actually voted for Trump, the Russians hacked the election to depose glorious Madam President.

Maybe he does mean marijuana as well but he's just concerned about American dealers selling good American weed. I like that.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the dank ganja.

I figured he was more concerned about the money flowing back across the border

Will do the one thing that liberals will love

> Still want to impeach him

Pro Business Trump shutting down state legal marijuana that brings in billions in tax revenues and created thousands of legitimate jobs

no marijuana ruins life, lives, people ,society, the same with alcohol but everyone is a fucking faggot

>"If you're not a democrat when you're young, you don't have a heart. If you're not a republican when you're old, you don't have a brain."

This depresses me because it insinuates that the West is doomed to fall into degeneracy no matter what.

Why have the laws if we don't enforce them? Regardless if you are pro-business or not.

The people want weed.

if trump federally decriminalized marijuana with an EO, he would have an absolutely garunteed re-election no matter what he does for the next 4 years

Pretty much what he's said, now that I look.

Q: A lot of talk about addiction on the campaign trail lately, especially up in New Hampshire. You used to think that legalization, taking the profit out, would solve that problem. What changed your mind?

TRUMP: Well, I did not think about it, I said it's something that should be studied and maybe should continue to be studied. But it's not something I'd be willing to do right now. I think it's something that I've always said maybe it has to be looked at because we do such a poor job of policing. We don't want to build walls. We don't want to do anything. And if you're not going to want to do the policing, you're going to have to start thinking about other alternatives. But it's not something that I would want to do.

ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Drugs.htm

How do you figure?

i honestly dont see the problem