Why do the right hate their own?

Why do the right hate their own?

>Their own
>A guy who serves no purpose other than cleave the centrist voters away from Trump and a faggot who gets paid thousands of dollars per speech to tell college freshmen how much black dick he's tasted.

Well, back in 2011 when the zeitgest around here began shifting from lolbertarianism to neo-reactionary there was something called

"holiness spiralling"

which we warned about.

We took to many newfags at once and they immediately began punching right when we all have a common enemy.

Should we not disavow pedos just because they're on the right?

>their own
>a pedo
Nope.

this is what i mean, people on the right are extremely prevelant to holiness spiralling just as people on the left, and Sup Forums is now as mainstream as reddit.

he didn't endorse pedophelia, he said

>i was raped and that made me, "me" and i have problems getting around that

He's an honest faggot, he is admitting that gays are molestation victims even if he is doing it unconsciously.

>/ourguys/
This fucking place is infected with redditors and "media" now
REEEEEEEEEEE

>their own
I've never watched more than 30 seconds of either of these faggots combined.

>letting someone do your thinking for you

and the left doesn't? some people fall out of grace, sometimes due to no fault of their own.
its a part of life, movements continue, organizations get purged, etc.

We have to stop ostracizing our fringe elements. The left never does. They won't respect us for doing it. Milo is a degenerate but he's a great weapon to use against the left.

>Milo, the fag pedo nigger-loving degenerate anti-WN kike
>Spencer, the fag-enabling pussy ANTIFA punching bag weakling
>our own

lolno

>a homosexual kike who advocates circumcision and brags about taking BBC like a champ
>a stooge planted by America's favourite alphabet soup agency
>(((media))) conveniently invents the term alt right to shut down dissenters

Nah, fuck every single one of them.

Both are retards. We don't messiah figures to head our movement, doing just fine without them thanks.

I'm not saying that either of them are wrong about anything. I'm saying that their propaganda is shit. Any centrist voter who looks up their speeches to see what all the chaos surrounding them is all about at best will not still not condone the actions of those punching them/rioting, but they don't make solid arguments for their point. They say some shit that makes for good soundbites during speeches and then laugh at the audience reaction. They could still say exactly what they're saying except more effectively, but the fact that they don't do that leads me to believe that at least one of them is controlled opposition.

>We have to stop ostracizing our fringe elements.
>The left never does.
Yeah, and that's why they probably won't be in power for one or two generations: Antifa and BLM aren't exactly household names used in a positive manner

I never asked for these fags.
Milo is still cool in my books but he flew too high.
There is nobody that can embody our autism quite as well as president Trump.

>jewish gay greek BBC lover
>/ourguy/

How does it feel to know people look at these two and think they represent the right?

The left has put together a large coalition of degenerates to brute force their way into power

Nothing is wrong with Spencer. Daily reminder Ben Shapiro doesn't want to debate him

Milo can go though

Why even fight this, dude. I'm lead to believe that Sup Forums is nothing but some paid Milo shills shilling against ShareBlue at this point.

shills thread

see?

They're going to ingore this shit and continue to spiral out of control because they don't understand they are just as susceptible to virtue signalling as the leftists.

Plebians are plebians.

>Responding to OP directing him to your own post targeted towards OP
>Calling anyone else a shill

ShareMilo needs to fuck off. The nicest thing anyone had to say about him yesterday was that he was alright as babbies first redpill

>They could still say exactly what they're saying except more effectively, but the fact that they don't do that leads me to believe that at least one of them is controlled opposition.

neither of them are controlled op, and you may have disagreement with their viewpoints and such but at such an early stage in this anti-globalist/ jewish movement purity spiralling will be deadly.

Wait until after the next generation is redpilled for your disagreements.

>as babbies first redpill

he's still babbies first redpill and he needs to stay babbie's first redpill for people to move on from if you want any success.

Because its healthy to hate.

This is what separates the left and the right.

The right doesn't condemn hatred and is more honest as a result.

>I'm not saying that either of them are wrong about anything.
>and you may have disagreement with their viewpoints and such

Did you actually read my post?

>I'm saying that their propaganda is shit

yes, did you?

Why post pictures of two judas goat faggots who have nothing to do with the real right? I thought both of these guys made no sense from day one. How does one even consider that some fag jew could speak for conservatives? Spencer, "heil trump/punch" is a false entity also. Trump and fucking PewDiePie are just two other actors playing their part in this Kubuki. PDP is fucking disney for goodness sake! Do you think he bucked his fucking programming, or does it make more sense that he is grooming our children to be the Trump Youth! If you have not read Plato's Allegory of the Cave, at least watch the Matrix. Pay no attention to Planet X either. [Hands Wringing]

>I think their propaganda is shit therefore I disagree with what they say.
I'm saying they don't say enough. They don't expand on enough to actually win anyone over.

>I'm saying they don't say enough. They don't expand on enough to actually win anyone over.

Which is disagreeing on how they present themselves. Plus, i have major problems with Milo and Richard Spencer's viewpoints, but i don't shill their destruction to seem goo among my buddies when there is a common enemy far more powerful that takes a united resistance to to overcome.

>They don't expand on enough to actually win anyone over.

Milo does, Spencer only appeals to people already on the right. NPI on other hand has done an alright job at this, i remember a few interviews which the left called "scary" because they ended up agreein with a lot of what a literal neo-nazi was saying.

You make a good point.

Milo will be fine, he still has the support of non Sup Forums conservatives.

The biggest problem with the right is their organization sucks. I used to be a leftie berner and it still kind of shocks me the amount of organization the left has

>easy funding for activism (soros for sure)
>private journalist outreach groups with contacts at huffpo, salon, nbc, cnn, washingtonpost, etc
>discord-type apps for lefties only
>weekly meetups for various issues
>protest SMS alerts to 3,000 people just in my city alone and the list can be shared across multiple cities. Totaled just under 200,000 total SMS numbers

You /poltards/ have no idea what you're up against. If I wanted to at any moment I could launch a protest, get $2,000 - $8,000 for signs, transportation, organization, etc. Reach out to private fb groups and have them forward it to their media contacts, and broadcast the time and place to 3,000 people who would bring even more people.

Meanwhile the right seems to just repost memes and sit in their basement with 0 organization. Spencer I can understand but Milo? I don't like him but the only reason pol seems to hate him is because he's gay and likes black guys. Yet he was without a doubt the most effective guy on the right for bringing in young people. Otherwise the right is just 80% old white guys and 20% social rejects.

I'm only here and supported Trump because I hated Clinton and TPP. I'm still skeptical about a lof of the stuff I read here but if even 10% turns out to be true I may have to come forward to a major right leaning source and expose the networks.

Spencers cool I guess. Milo needs to be hung though.

Shut up faggot I'm not helping you do research.

Thank you, but again these waves of newfags need to learn about their own susceptibility to purity spiraling just as anyone must.

Milo as far as I'm aware (because i watched the damn interview) only defended his own involvement in being raped as a child as most gays do.

I thought this was well known about milo, but apparantly not everyone researches the guy and just gives into the whims of whatever contrived hysteria the media brings up to subvert us.

he's a racemixing gay jew which normies feel comfortable experimenting with to be anti-muslim, anything that can snap them out of their indoctrination is a good thing in my book.

How does feel to be shilling on Sup Forums and getting called out for it?

We don't just give people a pass for their shittier aspects, we aren't leftists.

WE ARE NOT ALT-RIGHT FUCKING RETARDED SHILLS

I liked Jeb! the best desu, the guy is a legend.
he actually posts here and gives us insider info and shit, unlike these fucking posers.

How does it feel to waste those digits on a retarded comment like that? have a (you) cunt

>big nipples

asbolutely haram

>he didn't endorse pedophelia, he said
>yeah i dont mind admitting that, and i think particularly in the gay world, some of the most important, ENRICHING (lel) life affirming, important, shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, provided theyre consensual.
There is no way this isn't an advocacy of pederasty

I'm not going to support every dipshit that gets in front of a camera and claims to represent me

Do you think there's any benefit to keeping a race mixing, anti white, pederast in our wing? That's it's somehow bad to uphold people who call themselves leaders to some kind of standard matching what they advocate for?

>advocating pederasty

define what he thinks of as "younger boys" but yeah like i said already, he's intellectualizing his own molestation like most fags do.

Purity spiraling is a meme invented by ((((TRS)))) to pretty much say "accept any degenerate as long as they say nice things that you agree with" and considering the doxxing that happened to them and who they really were it's not surprising that they would take that stance.

Don't listen to hypocrites, don't listen to sodomites. If somebody wants to be a leader, they need to be a fucking paragon of what they preach.

>((((TRS))))
>using a meme which was literally created by trs ((())) to describe them
>thnking that purity spirallin/ holiness spiralling was something they came up with when he doesn't even know where his own meme come from

newfag detected

TRS didn't exist when the neo-reactionary movement began.

Also

>falling for antifa shilling over a literal who podcats that had absolutely no political power whatsoever

let me guess,

Enoch's a jew isn't he?

Except maybe for some kids, he's an entertaining troller of the left. He was good bait to further explore what we are dealing with on the other side. No one was ever going to vote for him. He doesn't need to be speaking to older crowds at CPAC. At best, he would have settled in to a tv or radio talk show, after selling some books. Sometimes he shared some good articles and videos on his Facebook page that gots lots of views. The most interesting thing associated with him that I can remember recently was that I learned about the ex spook Malcom Nance, who was a panelist on Bill Maher for Milo's appearance and apparently one of the captains in the operation to create the Russian hacking narrative.

If you really know any gay people, you know they are all fucked up in some significant way. Usually they are fucked up in ways that are pretty grotesque, besides the sodomy. This is why most of us are always disgusted by how our liberal female friends can be so giddy and in awe of gay men's personalities. However, for me at least, I can accept them as someone living with a type of mental illness. I expect them to say horrible shit that's out of line. As long as they respect me, know their place, and are not out to lord over me and make me submit to their mental illness, I can handle their subhuman outbursts.

Milo was never going to rise much higher as long as he did his fabulous troll schtick. It's not worth getting hot over one way or another. He was currently the Justin Beiber of conservatism. Just a reality check. Probably a good thing that we didn't continue to raise him to greater heights in his current form. But he's entertaining and drives home some really good major points that young lefties still need to hear.

And news flash: Fags like young boys and most start Fucking when they are 13-14 and by the time they are 15-16, most have had sex with men much older.

>No one was ever going to vote for him.

I honestly don't know why people ever thought he even would go for any kind of office, his entire lifeline was always built up on trolling the left by being a contradiction of their worldview. Why anyone thought the gay jewish racemixing troll wasn't deeply traumatized by something is beyond me.

I guess people on here still have some misconceptions about how gays actually act.