Mandela Effect

>Catalog
>Ctrl+F Mandela
>No results
You guys disappoint me.
Here is a recap of every event that has changed when the universes merged:

- Berenstein or Berenstain?
- Did Nelson Mandela die in this century? Or 25+ years ago?
- Mirror mirror on the wall, or magic mirror on the wall?
- C3PO has a silver leg.
- Curious George has no tail.
- Pikachu lacks a black marking on his tail.
- Coen brothers, or Cohen brothers?
- Did 9/11 occur on September 11th? Or did it happen on September 10th, as many may recall.
- Mother Teresa only became a saint last year.
- The chinese guy in tianmen square was not run over by a tank. Instead he was pulled aside.
- Febreze or Febreeze?
- Looney Toons or Looney Tunes?
- Fruit Loops, or froot loops?
- Flinstones or Flintstones?
- Sex in the city or Sex and the city?
- Life is like a box of chocolates, or life was like a box of chocolates
- Luke I am your father, or No I am your father?
- KitKat or Kit-Kat?
- Monopoly guy has no monocle?
- Mona Lisa is smiling now.
- It's a beautiful day in the/this neighborhood.
- Location and size of new zealand, Japan, madagascar.
- MLK shot with handgun, or rifle?
- Mussolini is a different man than what you think he looks like.

Does anyone else have anything to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s
youtube.com/watch?v=mqmIMvWnIV8
youtube.com/watch?v=zMUGJZrR9Jg
youtube.com/watch?v=3X8yS2DYVPY
youtube.com/watch?v=RReGrNi4xsQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQt6SbJ8JOU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP, it seems you suffer from a lapse in memory where you imagine this phenomenon to be called the Mandela effect. It's OK, it happens to a lot of people. It is in fact called the Mandingo effect.

>ctrl+f "stale larp meme"
>no results

Sad!

There is literally nothing different about the Johnny quest one. Curious George never had a tail, because he is a chimp. It has always been loony tunes, like music. Merry melodies? The Berenstein Bears because the Authors. What's with the hot dog one? There is no basis in reality for this. If by some chance there has been some sort of dimensional shift, just be glad you are in the Hillary Clinton Goddess POTUS dimension, and not the one where that psycho Trump won, those poor bastards are probably shadowed stains in the sidewalk by now.

>ctrl+f "ctrl+f"
>2 results found

Not bad.

I didn't mention johnny quest or oscar mayer.
Typical automated shill response

Oh wait it was in the picture.
Disregard my previous comment, I am a mentally deficient leaf.

>There is no basis in reality for this

How many go damn times do I need to mention superpositioning and quantum mechanics in these threads.

Ever since those scientists started monkeying with that no good hadron collider we've been having universes collide.

Seems more like mass dyslexia

Living proof of alternate universes

>Mention something
>Dont explain it
>A fucking leaf

Gee I wonder why? Could it be that people have bad memories for trivial details? Could it be you have a mental illness? Could it be that our world is so depressing and decaying that we long for the drama of sci fi becoming fact? Wait I just flipped some channels, I swear syfy used to be spelled differently, add it to your trash list. Wrong board for this shit too, but its clear we dont actually have mods.

>being to lazy to use google
>thinking you're smart cause "huuur I thought up some generic posibilities to explain this nonsense".

>Being to lazy to explain yourself
>Expecting people to look up what you cant explain
>Getting assmad that your thread is trash
>Living in Canada

>did 9/11 occur on September 11th?
Literally kill yourself if you believe otherwise. Tuesday morning. September 11th, 2001. Jesus fucking christ.

>Flinstones or Flintstones?
It was always Flintstones. Flint-stones. How to make fire. You don't pronounce the T so it sounds like flinstones.

>Looney Toons or Looney Tunes
Always Looney Tunes. Always.

>>>/reddit/

So 99% of these are just words that you don't know how to spell properly unless you look it up

Woah.

I can make up bullshit too, watch.

>Wallmart or Walmart?
>Houston we have a problem or Houston there is a problem?
>Duncan Doughnuts or Dunkin' Doughnuts?
>Michelin man used to be in Ghost Busters

Which one had the mustache, Abbot or Costello?

Finally.Houston there is a problem was always the line until very recently.

Reply to this post with who you believe is more retarded:

Mandela faggots or flat-Earth queers

>no results

That would be because this is an /x/ thread, silly.

>this doesn't match up with what i remember
>maybe i had it wrong the entire time
>nope, obviously alternate universes

anyone unironically believing this needs to be culled

>mother theresa

>evidence of mandela

what

she was canonized last year, as opposed to when in what timeline?

she was a modern person, when would she have been declared as such

When you watch shrek, the first one, the King says mirror mirror on the wall.

When you watch shrek, the first one, the king says mirror mirror on the wall not magic mirror. Just letting you know.

>Nelson isn't a meme in this timeline

>just be glad you are in the Hillary Clinton Goddess POTUS dimension, and not the one where that psycho Trump won, those poor bastards are probably shadowed stains in the sidewalk by now.
Is this some thinly veiled candlejack posti

>literally everyone and their grandmother including fucking JAMES EARL FUCKING JONES remembers it as "Luke, I am your father".
Splain that shit to me.

You are genuinely crazy aren't you?

At least OP is a self aware leaf, you are just a deluded nutjob, who doesn't even know it... Well, now you do.

You are all just a bunch of liar retards craving attention.

nice meme about candleja

Itt: A kid looks back on a past he never experienced, and questions reality due to the huge amount of fake/satirical content on the internet.

Fyi, Looney Tunes, along with sister series Merrie Melodies named as such due to the underlying symphonic scores. See 'Looney Tunes Symphony Orchestra'.

Fucking kids man. We should shoot them all and breed a new generation of non-retards. Yeah, we fucked up the millenials, but gen-z is looking promising so far.

Flat earth can be mathematically proven false. Hell, get on a tall surface and you can see the earth curve.
Nobody has explained Star wars luke thing yet.

Because when quoting the line, (a bajillion times in front of fan) just saying "I am your father" to someone out if context is just odd. Plus that hard K sound at the end of Luke sounds nice. So, everyone except Darth Vader said "Luke, I am your father" over and over and over again, and it just stuck.

>mother theresa
>died in 97
>nobody thought to do this until nearly 10 years later
Seems good. Are Catholics just required to be retarded by law?

It was always "No, I am your father" I watched the theatrical relelase enough to know

this is where "Luke" comes from in the popular culture mind:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsI3lFHkU_s

haha nice try but candlejack isn't r

You telling me MLK was shot? coulda sworn he died of old age.

and here's a you

What's the curvature from LA to NY???

Lol, cute.

For sure MLK was shot with a rifle. Dude hit him from a building across the street from his motel. Nobody would make that shot with a pistol.

>C3PO has a silver leg.
prequels
>Mirror mirror on the wall
>Curious George has no tail
nah
>- Pikachu lacks a black marking on his tail.
brown
>Cohen
>September 11th
though I was young
>Febreeze
>Looney Toons
>Fruit Loops
>no, luke, I am your father
>kit-kat
>monocle
>slight smile
>the neighborhood
what I remember

No, he is in a coma.

there's a 5 year wait before the process of considering somebody for beatification/canonization can even start, after that it's a long iterative (usually) process of collecting enough evidence of living a pious and holy life and whatnot

What are you asking? Like standing on a building in LA how far down in NYC? I don't know.

These are wrong
>>Mirror mirror on the wall
magic mirror
youtube.com/watch?v=mqmIMvWnIV8
>>Curious George has no tail
chimps don't have tails
>>Cohen
Coen
>>Febreeze
Febreze
>>Looney Toons
Tunes
>>Fruit Loops
Froot
>>kit-kat
kitkat
>>monocle
no monocle
>>the neighborhood
this neighborhood
youtube.com/watch?v=zMUGJZrR9Jg

Lead role in Jeepers Creepers Justin Long or James Duvall?

>- Monopoly guy has no monocle?
Ace Ventura agrees, do not pass go do not collect your timeline.

>the neighborhood
This one get's me the most, I watch the show on pbs multiple times when I was a kid, and I am absolutely convinced that it was never "this" neighborhood

>Pikachu lacks a black marking on his tail

post more mandela's

you know the movie wizard of oz, well the scene when the which says fly my pretties fly doesn't even fuckin exist here and tin man carries a gun for no fuckin reason in the movie at the dead forest

I know for a fact it used to be Froot Loops.

Oh it still is nvm.

There are different versions of movies. I can see the fly my pretties getting cut out. But thebtin man has an axe, not a gun. Pink Floyd's the wall has three slightly different versions.

>Looney Toons
IT'S A FUCKING PARODY OF DISNEY'S SILLY SYMPHONIES! IT'S ALWAYS BEEN TUNES YOU RETARD

Gun scene
youtube.com/watch?v=3X8yS2DYVPY

Also your telling me they would cut out the most iconic line in the movie for no reason what so ever, your lying to yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=RReGrNi4xsQ

Why is anyone still paying attention to this when there is real world business going down right now?

This is at the bottom of the list of happenings priority. It's just people not remembering things anyways.

>Mona Lisa, a painting most famous for its smile, is smiling

It's interesting how people confused about where NZ is are never from the Asia-Pacific region but are instead dipshit products of the American education system.

One. That's the scarecrow, not the tinman. And yeah he has a gun. Tbh I can't say I remember him NOT having a pistol, its not out of place they were scared, it makes sense. And Fly my pretties is hardly the most iconic line in the movie. Theirs no place like home. Ill get you my pretty. Im melting melting! Just three more memorable lines I would say.

IT WAS LOONEY TOONS HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS

Ok, watched the second one. Yeah "ill get you my pretty" and fly fly got jumbled up. Thought it felt weird when I stated the ill get you my pretty and your little dog too. Seemed odd to have her say "pretty" in more than one instance. I thought you meant that whole scene was gone, which again is not really weird if it were.

I know, as one of their gags, they would have there cartoon characters pop out from one of the O's in Loony and the other from an O in Toons. But that's not possible with tunes

All of those remain exactly the same. Nothing has changed.

The only one I found weird was the Curious George having a tail, I just googled Curious George and he literally doesn't have a tail some fuck wit just added it on there.

Mandela Effect btfo

Nope just porky out of the emblem m.youtube.com/watch?v=MQt6SbJ8JOU

Sinbad, genie movie
Can't believe that hasn't been said

Sinbad did a movie thing in the 90s, while Shaq was in a movie about a genie. Shazam.

Man, it's fucking crazy.
I remember the word cause it was a weird as fuck word for an italian (2 os in a row is like wtf do these english people smoke)
It was there, at the end of the shows and somebody one day say it's looney tunes I thought he was kidding or something, I went to google to post the image to prove him wrong and BAM! There's this tunes shit all over the place.
This was to say that I'm not biased I pronounced toons as tòòns so there's no way it was tunes

Which of these seems more likely to you:

>There is a huge global conspiracy involving quantum shit, timeline splits/time travel, all to change some popular brand names

Or

>Sometimes people misremember things.

You stupid fucking piece of shit. Mona Lisa's smile isn't iconic because she's just smiling, it's iconic because it's supposed to be a wistful or pursed smile, not a full blown happy go lucky smile.

Shaq was in a movie called Kazaam

They found the Lindbergh baby in this timeline.

>Bernstein timeline people think Hillary won the election
>Berenstain Trump won the election

CERN merged these two timelines somehow

>procter and gamble
Man, I looked this one up through the pantent office

I thought this was the Carbonaro effect

> Berenstein or Berenstain?
Don't care.
> Did Nelson Mandela die in this century? Or 25+ years ago?
He was rotting in a prison cell, and everyone forgot him, until he got out.
> Mirror mirror on the wall, or magic mirror on the wall?
People just mis-remembered it.
> C3PO has a silver leg.
Noticed that when I saw the movie the first time, when it came out, in the theater.
> Curious George has no tail.
Why would a chimpanzee have a tail?
> Pikachu lacks a black marking on his tail.
Don't care.
> Coen brothers, or Cohen brothers?
It was always Coen Brothers. Most people just misspelled it.
> Did 9/11 occur on September 11th? Or did it happen on September 10th, as many may recall.
9/11 on 9/11.
> Mother Teresa only became a saint last year.
I don't recall her ever being referred to as a saint.
> The chinese guy in tianmen square was not run over by a tank. Instead he was pulled aside.
He was always pulled aside, I watched it when it happened.
> Febreze or Febreeze?
Again, people just mispelled it.
> Looney Toons or Looney Tunes?
> Fruit Loops, or froot loops?
> Flinstones or Flintstones?
It's always been Flintstones. "Flint" - rock names were always part of the show with the names. Never heard of "Flinstones", except people mispronouncing it verbally.
> Sex in the city or Sex and the city?
Sex and the City, it was the name of the column it was based on, and the same in the show.
> Life is like a box of chocolates, or life was like a box of chocolates
Again, people just mis-remembered it.
> Luke I am your father, or No I am your father?
Again, people just mis-remembered it.
> KitKat or Kit-Kat?.

>Monopoly guy has no monocle?
Never did.
> Mona Lisa is smiling now.
She's always had a half smile. She hasn't changed, ever.
> It's a beautiful day in the/this neighborhood.
People misremembered it.
> Location and size of new zealand, Japan, madagascar.
Never changed, just a lot of people are ignorant and didn't pay attention in Geography.
> MLK shot with handgun, or rifle?
Has always been a rifle.
> Mussolini is a different man than what you think he looks like.
Relying on people's memories, lol. Most people can't remember what they ate yesterday.

The Mandela effect is 100% horseshit.

How about "Play it again Sam"...which was never spoken in the movie.

Or, ask people to quote Monty Python. Most of them will get the quote wrong, but close enough you know what it is.

Who. Who's one first.

And in Snow White, the wicked witch says "Magic Mirror", which is what Shrek was copying from.

>sperging out
>muh mispell
>muh mis-remember
Good quality post m8, you could have just got to the chase and state that you don't believe in it

Most of these could be bullshit but the one undeniable thing is Henry VIII. Who else here remembers the portrait of him holding the big club-like turkey leg. It doesn't exist in this universe.

Go spaz out on someone else, cocksucker. I'll have my fun any way I want.

Don't remember that at all.

Since when has the Catholic Church ever been quick to canonize someone?
If anything, she was canonized extremely quickly.

Guys, gimme a fucking break with the Candlejack jo

>claims to be able to mathematically prove the earth to be round
>unable to answer this question

moron detected.

I thought James earl Jones killed mlk..

Some of these make sense, like the forest gump one. You wouldn't say "Mama said life was like a box of chocolates" unless your mom is dead. The "life is like a box of chocolates" just gets passed around by people with alive moms