*BREAKING* Sup Forums raided by shills!

MSM coordinated a massive smear campaign against Milo & shill posting continues on all platforms inc Sup Forums

#staywoke
#fakenews
#fucksoros

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SIY8H
youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI
strawpoll.me/12384099/r
strawpoll.me/12384390
youtube.com/watch?v=bRwulXTGhKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/SIY8H

Praise Kek

Milo outed himself last year months before trump was elected as a disinfo counterintellpro shill.
Majority of Sup Forums told him to fuck off.
We aren't reddit and we don't stand with him even if what he said was vague and they are just spinning it.

Fuck off.

This

No one here cares about Milo. He's an opportunist attention-whore just like Spencer, and some other clowns you see posted around here.

Who cares? Fuck him.

This faggots "rise" was orchestrated to be a visible and hard fall in front of the world as "one of trump's supporters". Its another attempt to undermine the presidency.

This is bigger than Milo you idiot...
The MSM are suppressing the 1st amendment rights & looking to limit free speech to further their liberal agenda!

Fuck off Soros shill

Was it against the first amendment when Sup Forums shut down a few pedo activists a few months ago?

Major victory for antifa.

Fuck Milo he rode Sup Forums and Sup Forums all the way to his 15 minutes of fame. He never really believed any of the shit we believe; he just saw it as an opportunity to put shekels in his pocket because nobody else was doing so at the time. He literally came along at the right time and like the kike he is, attached himself to it at the perfect time.

For God's sake Sup Forums, he's the embodiment of everything this board stands against: A degenerate, Jewish, miscegenation practicing faggot.

The irony is that he used us to gain a modicum of fame, but by doing so he also flew too close to the sun (Sup Forumsand the redpills that we continuously drop and believe) and (((they))) finally got their opportunity to burn him for it. Fucking pottery.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

GB2 REDDIT, YOU CULTURAL LIBERTARIAN, CIVIC NATIONALIST KEKOLDS.

WE NEVER LIKED YOU TO BEGIN WITH.

DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI

Fucking Leaf shills at it again!
Milo is just soros's latest target!
#staywoke

>raided
No, you're just seeing the split between Sup Forums posters who actually believe the shit posted here and those who are just here to instigate and troll.

People who are gullible enough to believe the former are apparently gullible enough to think a political faction would care enough to "raid" a fucking Sup Forums board, because they're stupid.

its a split between newfag plebbitor cancer and old Sup Forums users

>shills are a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
Fuck off already.

DEFEND MILO EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM. THAT IS THE ONLY MOVE TO PLAY. CAPITULATION IS NOT AN OPTION.

>Fucking Leaf shills at it again
That's exactly what a shill would say you fucking shill. You're trying to fabricate Sup Forums support for Milo of which there never was any.

Could care less about Milo individually but wise up fuckwit its an attack on the right in general!
>liberals celebrating in their gender neutral safe spaces tonight...

YOU HAVE NO CHOICE YOU HAVE TO DEFEND MILO EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM. CAPITULATION IS NOT AN OPTION.

the shills clearly want you to defend them. They are just stating to learn the rules of 3d chess. Don't let them checkmate you by playing into their hand.

>implying that pol ever liked Milo
We don't care

If you weren't already against Milo months ago I suggest you fuck off to r/The_Donald

YUP YOU HAVE TO DEFEND FLYNN AND MILO NO MATTER WHAT. THIS IS A CORDINATED ATTACK BE THE LIBERALS AND NEO-CONS. CAPITULATION IS NOT AN OPTION. LEARN FROM TRUMP DOUBLE DOWN NO MATTER WHAT.

stop making threads faggot. sage yourself

Milo talked about young adults (15 & 16 year olds) fucking older men. Edgy, but by no means toddler rape.

YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE DOWN ON MILO YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. HAVE YOU NOT LEARNED ANYTHING FROM TRUMP IN THE FACE OF LIBERAL OR NEO-CON OPOSITION DOUBLE DOWN. CAPITULATION IS NOT AN OPTION.

Shut up nigger shill

Over 75% of you nigga don't believe the shit y'all say. It's all satire sempai

See previous post m9-1

>MSM so out of touch they think we give a fuck about Milo
kek stay woke

The money behind the shills will run out soon

>archive.is/SIY8H

Don't get people's fascination with this thread. It was written today. Not hard to predict something after it happens.

Holy fuck witnessed

you better watch out, you better not cry

Milo is not even on the right fuckhead, nor is he alt-right

He is a gay jew cultural libertarian that promotes sodomy and miscegenation

He promotes civil nationalism which is just multiculturalism by another name

Fuck off to r/The_Donald and go circle jerk him and other alt-light losers over there

FUCK YOU NU-POL FAGGOT. YOU CAN'T EVEN INTO 3-D CHESS.

pls stop posting in all caps you fucking newfag
>at least lurk enough to learn greentext before you post

Everyone knows you have to convert to Islam to go full pedo! That's the only way the left will support you.

>backpedaling this hard
Never thought I'd see Sup Forums defending a gay pedo so much. Incredible.

Why don't we MAKE SURE he's turned into a martyr?

martyr
>martyr
martyr
>martyr
martyr
>martyr
martyr
>martyr
martyr
>martyr
martyr
>martyr
martyr
>martyr
martyr
>martyr

I'll agree with this much, we're getting shilled time & a half today.

The Milo takedown is an obvious attempt to keep hay men voting Democrat.

GO SNIFF MORE PETRO ABO. THIS IS A PLANNED MADE UP FAKE NEWS ATTACK AND YOU ARE GOING ALONG WITH IT. NU-POL FAGGOT LIKE YOU ARE USELESS. ALSO FUCK YOUR PLEBBIT SPACING. EASIEST WAY TO SPOT A SHILL.

>MSM coordinated a massive smear campaign against Milo

Been here since 2007 and still don't know who this little pickle smoocher is.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is funny too watch these corporations attempt to smear our board using that pedo faggot. i dont know about you, but i never liked him. nor did i support his attention whoring

>implying Sup Forums isn't commie central now, even neogaf is less lefty raided than this shit board

>He never really believed any of the shit we believe
>what we believe
>we
Found the shill.

You know Sup Forums has really jumped the shark when its defending to the hilt a gay, race-mixing, Zionist jew, who thinks its okay for 13 year old boys who build minecraft castles and play pokemon to consent to sucking the dick of 60 year old priests.

wow. all these Sup Forumstards suddenly never liked milo

hmmm.....

Subtle

I've been on this site since 2007 you underage faggot

I don't care if it's made up fake news attack because Sup Forums should have dropped this gay, sodomite, opportunist jew attempting to subvert, co-opt and make shekels from the alt-right months ago

>>/r/The_Donald

When?

>DUR GREEN TEXT SO HARD
FUCK YOU SHILL. YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE DOWN ON MILO EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HIM. THESE TYPES OF ATTACKS ARE ALL THE LEFT ADN NEO-CONS HAVE THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER COMPROMISE OR CAPITULATE. DOUBLING DOWN IS HOW TRUMP WON.

>wow. all these Sup Forumstards suddenly never liked milo

Sorry about your boyfriend, faggot.

A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck off you melbourne... this is bigger than Milo

As a woman, I cannot stand that ugly, misogynist fucker and never could. He's just a phony who attaches himself to whatever movement he thinks will make him more money from promoting. The alt right has no place for him and he is not representative of who we are as a movement.

>been here since 2007
>not gonna lie...

>race-mixing

Who did he have a kid with?

strawpoll.me/12384099/r

THIS IS OBVIOUS. AT THIS POINT EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE MILO YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE DOWN ON HIM. IT TAKES AWAY THE LEFTS AND NEO-CONS LAST WEAPONS IF YOU DO NOT COMPROMISE OR CAPITULATE. JUST PUSH ON THROUGH.

>THESE TYPES OF ATTACKS ARE ALL THE LEFT ADN NEO-CONS HAVE
Then let it go and don't give them the power to attack, idiot.

strawpoll.me/12384390

never was a fan but he was Sup Forums's "/ourguy/" before this. seems everyone disappeared.

don't try so hard bud

Wow massive Russian intelligence shilling here today. Desperate to bring the west down by encouraging this disaster.

Well from what I gather ((((they)))) are using a figurehead of the trump movement to cover their ass cause pizza gate bomb is dropping. When Milo was a little faggot he wanted to get banged by an older man... I don't think he's a pedo.

You gonna post this in every Milo thread shill!?

>Sup Forums opposes Degeneracy
>Sup Forums opposes Gays
>Sup Forums hates Jews
>Sup Forums hates Race Mixing

>suddenly out of no where people start literally defending a man who encompasses all those things and to top it off said a kid who just made their Holy Confirmation and spends their days playing minecraft can consent to sucking a 60 year old priests cock.

>calls everyone else a shill

What ya doing Rabbi?

>gay jewish opportunist riding on alt-right to sell his shitty book
>our guy

>raid

they never leave

If you want to pack his turds so bad, go back to led it where your people congregate.

you know, this is the thing I hate the most about the dems. They create the mess and then blame it on the right wing when they try to clean up the mess the dems created and are effective at it b/c of MSM support.

>dems fuck up economy b/c of shit regulations, blame it on bush trying to fix it
>dems fuck up heath care, try to blame it on repubs for cleaning up their mess and for taking too long b/c they are trying to do it unravel it correctly b/c of the complicated mess of the the dem's law
>dems push for normalizing degeneracy AND out right supporting normalization of pedophilia by their fringe elementx but will super hype ANY conservative that is caught being any sort of pervert.
case in point: taking Milo out of context in order to character assassinate him. Take note of the RINOs that push for this character assignation with their friends in the democratic party, they are as much of the establishment swamp that needs to be drained as the democrats are.

Lol stay slept newfag.

It's all around his 1 year old recording from Joe Rogan's podcast, which most of us heard already. Milo was just talking weird cuz he was molested. Pretty obvious.

Another Russian shill, seen him in all threads. Desperate to cause chaos in western countries by drumming up support for this disastrous deviant trump regime

Very sad

YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE DOWN ON MILO NO MATTER WHAT user. THIS IS HOW YOU DEFEAT THE LEFTS AND NEO-CONS LAST WEAPON. STOP BEING A NEW FAG.

wtf I love gay pedo jews now!

Hi, grandpa! Did granny's hemorrhoids clear up, yet?

>Been here since 2007

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's not MSM, its establishment republicans.

Look at this as an attack on Trump, bring down one of his posterboys & tie in Breitbart/Steve Bannon. Just another play at discrediting the trump cabinet/advisors...
#staywoke
#sorosfuckboyseverywhere

dumping #milogate folder so far

>Trying to link a pedo to Trump
>using hashtags on Sup Forums

Watchya doin Rabbi?

Nice picture of your three moms, faggot.

#FuckMilo and fuck all controlled oppositionfags

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

AGREED!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=bRwulXTGhKU

>profiting off alt-retards

wtf i love Milo now

typical pol being itself again

>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is a SHILL!
>REEEEEE!

SHILL PATTY-user SPOTTED

It's not about loving or hating. It's about playing the game.

Don't play. Ignore it.

DON'T TAKE THE BAIT.