THIS BOARD IS BEING SLID

15 FUCKING MILO THREADS WTF??? WE NEVER EVEN SHILL TRUMP THAT HARD!!

WHY? WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DISTRACT?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-sanctions-secret-plan-ukraine-michael-cohen-a7590441.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We
It's become increasingly obvious today that Milo has some people on the payroll to defend him around here.

We've always been divided about Milo, now there's a reason for it to come out again.

>15

I filtered through over a hundred Milo/slide threads. Mods aren't doing their jobs.

>Swedish riots
>Trump being right

13 would be more appropriate

It's true, I get paid a whole 2 cents per post for posts supporting Milo.

forget pizzagate.. GOP stands for Gay Old Perverts

because theres a bunch of autists fighting eachother over the internet and trolls and shills are actively fueling the flames for various reasons.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-russia-sanctions-secret-plan-ukraine-michael-cohen-a7590441.html

This probably. It's high treason.

Mods are not deleting them, Hiro should sue Shareblue for abusing the site.

Is it real? What makes it treasonous, leaf?

Pretty much this. They don't want counter propaganda to vindicate Trump.

You could have gotten paid two cents to check 'em.

>WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DISTRACT?
Proof of Trump being right about Sweden.
It's painfully obvious.

This right here, Milo isn't important, he was a subversive that happened to just keep showing up and gaining "credibility". He was being built up to be brought down when needed. I had thought the fag was gone when that Leslie Gorilla shit was going down.

It doesn't matter. The way to fight the shills is to flood the board with Sweden threads.

He in between the lines calls the dude out. "He kisses as many chicks as me but he likes his young" that's based.

>mods don't delete trumptard threads
>no problem
>mods don't delete milorape threads
>what the fuck MODSSS

Yes, of course the boogyman is out to get you

He can't. This is essentially a public domain for any and all who want to enter and shitpost.

Trump's Labor pick is the guy that got Epstein his plea deal

there are now at least 38 different threads on milo, there is also a thread in /qa

>t. faggot shill
You bitches can have Milo. You think that's going to stop our movement? You kikes are on the way out, JIDF.

Essentially promising land of a foreign territory to another foreign power. Since when does Trump get to dictate the map of Eastern Europe

Try harder shill

Oh no, we better abandon Trump and join the establishment Globalists kek

Acosta got Trumps friend less time for fucking kids so he got a job where in the white house

>our movement
gay nazis that want to fuck little boys? some movement you have going there bucko LOL

Obviously pizza gate, they're terrified right now and are shilling harder than ever before

globalism is the only future...... take the redpill my child.. save yourself from the nazi pedos that have a grasp on your soul

Maybe it's because Milo is a homosexual jew and Sup Forums is predominantly comprised of nationalists, nationalists-lite, and nationalists in the closet.

They are trying to distract us from the Sweden issue?

>Essentially promising land of a foreign territory to another foreign power.

so Trump has risen to the level of Lord Balfour?

amazing

Fucking pissing me off, last night we were up in arms, united in the name of saving Sweden. Now a bunch of fucking commies get in here shitposting about some kike faggot entry level personality who has some shitty opinions, ruining our propaganda machine.

See also: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF COMMIE FAGGOTS WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD

>Obviously pizza gate,

there are pizzagate busts in the bag already

now the pizza niggers are here too

pizzgate is fake

Kill yourself

Hello you must be a new fag. If you checked the news, CIA just killed off another russian ambassador (on US soil!). WW3 is starting by the deep state, hope we survive...

>Everyone that doesn't agree with me is a jewish shill
Oy vey this goyim knows too much, shut it down!

You can take your tinfoil hat off any time--
>Insult anybody who accuses you of being "jidf" as a lunatic conspiracy theorist
Oh top fucking kek, walked right into that one.

They want to hide the major red pills

Pizzagate, migrant crime, etc.

It's retards who think people care about Milo, just let them fizzle out.

Anybody reading this trying to do something with this milo shit, listen, get these guys girlfriends, that's what the want, they don't give a fuck about Milo, they are upset because they don't have girlfriends. Do something about that.

source pls. Could only find 1 article online and it looked like FAKE NEWS. Genuinely want this to be true so I can post it to my FB and rustle some jimmies.

these do not exist my child.. open your eyes.. come back to reality.. the degenerate nazi pedos have held you in their dungeon for too long... we are here to set you free now

>Smells like (((pizza))).

He even spoke about Clinton's links with Epstein in his rallies. Mensch doesn't know what she's talking about, as always. A republican Presidency, especially a Trump Presidency, is much worse for & tougher on pedophiles than a Clinton/ Democrat one would have been.

Hillstein would've reduced the age of consent and lowered prison sentence guidelines.

They want us to defend Milo so that they can tie pedophilia to us.
Stop talking about him, he represents many of the things we are directly against.
IGNORE
>IGNORE
IGNORE
>IGNORE
IGNORE
>IGNORE
IGNORE
>IGNORE
IGNORE

This.
Also #MicroTerrorism is being called out in connection with Swedish happenings and Trump being right.

regretting Trump already.. thank you for taking the redpill today my child... there is hope still.. the nazi pedos have kept you in their dungeon for far too long

Shit, it slided already.

All the red pills, duh

That Trump is attracted to prepubescent eastern European lady's. I wonder how Barron feels knowing that his Grandma coulda been his Ma?

Man, Shariablue and CTR are shilling hard today. Soros is throwing his last shekle into this.

Nope, i messed up the number.
This is slided too in connection with Trump being right about Sweden

#MicroTerrorism

ok newfag

It's newfag redditors trying to get us to standby and defend their jewish homosexual hero.

Disavow your Pedo President, Sup Forums.

This, Trump is always right, Sup Forums is always right.

They are clearly trying to make us defend a supreme faggot to discredit and make us look terrible, and discredit pizzagate even more. It is a very good trick by them. The best thing is to ignore all this, but we have already bought too much attention to it.

Know that he was taken down in a very coordinated event, but also know he was a faggot.

>talcum x
God I hate that wannabe nigger

cuz it is fake news

Assassination of the Russian UN ambassador in NYC.

In case I need to make it clearer: both it and the hit on Kim's brother were Company jobs. And Trump didn't order them.

FUCKING WAKE UP - MILO IS THE BIGGEST CHAN TROLL / SHILL EVA - HE IS THE ONE CREATING ALL THESE THREADS!

FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE PEDOPHILE JEW FAGGOT

>thread about nothing in particular except other threads sliding
>not a slide thread in and of itself

sage

Milo got famous through getting popular on sites like Sup Forums and Breitbart.

Now that his career is imploding, Milo and his fanbase are desperately returning to the source to try salvage things. It's annoying as hell.

I've always said Milo was a fucking shill, never understood why so many people fell in line around him. I hope this shit is his final death throes before he disappears forever.

what is going on?

Milo said he had his first sexual encounter when he was 13 with some 20 year old priest and said that he feels ok about it, MSM make it out as if he said pedophilia is completely fine

OMG more Russian shills trying to spread chaos in the west by encouragingly this disaster.

Spread the word. KGB shills are active as fuck on pol. The CTR stuff was a Russian counter intelligence move it seems. It lets them call everyone shills without attracting attention.

you left out the part where he said he thought it would be a good experience for other young boys... you sick nazi pedo fuck

i just watched joe rogan's video again, don't remember him saying that

Best news evar. Why?
>left hammers fullblown milo (like he hammers 13 yo's) thinking right will defend
>we burn him at a dildo stake and push further asking leftists why they are silent about mohammad raping a 9 yo, btfo never to recover
It's time to use Fullblown Milo for everything we can. If you don't like this plan get molested by Fullblown Milo. That's about all, FUCK MILO and peace out.

YOU CANT STOP IT!

SUCK IT UP, GOY!