Why haven't you dyed your hair platinum blonde and given yourself an undercut yet...

Why haven't you dyed your hair platinum blonde and given yourself an undercut yet? If you're already dirty blonde or light brown hair you can literally get bright blonde hair with lemon juice.

some say Trump keeps his hair nice and yellow with ""'''''lemon juice""""""'

>Am I white yet t:OP

I have an undercut. My hair is brown though.

You probably just look like you want dick in your ass then, dye it blonde.

I don't have blonde eyes to go with that though lol

Undercuts are for dweeby 12-year-old edgelords. Get a real man's haircut.

>not letting your hair grow out to your shoulders and growing a beard

fags

>shoes are for 12-year-old edgelords

Confirmation bias dumb ass

Blond hair blue eyes is feminine. I'm happy with my dark brown hair like a true alpha male.

Great

>alpha
>brown hair

Kek, choose one sub human

>literally get bright blonde hair with lemon juice.
explain

>dark brown hair
subhuman.

>bonde hair
>dark brown beady eyes

post one example of this not looking like shit

im not an autist

>lemon juice
How exactly? My haircut already triggers the lefties at my uni and they'd go crazy if I was even blonder.

go away slav(((E)))s
REEEEEEEEEEEE

so is dying your hair blonde lol

Fill a spray bottle up with lemon juice (and you'll want to add olive oil or something so your hair doesn't get dry as hell, but lemon juice is all you need), spray your hair until it is soaked and get sun exposure to your hair for an hour. Google it its not a meme

undercuts were literally for poor germans.

lemon juice + sunlight can lighten your hair 1 or 2 shades
but it might turn orange depending on the water you wash it with.

better to just use hydrogen peroxide

The hipster youth haircut looks fucking retarded, why is it in vogue again.

Pic related, it's the trendy shit that would have appealed to all of these faggots if they hadn't been shitting their diapers at the time

>Dying your hair
I could be a ginger and I wouldn't do it.

That would look good if he didn't get orange tips and he didn't have awful curly jew hair.

if your hair is dark you will turn into a gingger and lose your soul

>dying your hair like a fucking faggot

That's why I said in OP it will only work with light brown hair or dirty blonde hair

This 100%

And dyeing your hair is fag-tier

If you don't have naturally blonde hair, it'd look weird on you unless you're a woman. Not to mentioned you'd have to dye your eyebrows, pubes, armpit hair, body hair, and leg hair.

And don't forget your ass hairs, you immense faggot.

>Why haven't you dyed your hair platinum blonde and given yourself an undercut yet? If you're already dirty blonde or light brown hair you can literally get bright blonde hair with lemon juice.
Because I'm not a southern fairy who care how my fucking hair looks, that's for womyn

the only appropriate way to alter hair color is through time spent in the sun.

Why the fuck would a man ever dye his hair? Are you a faggot? Or just a vain loser? Who are you trying to impress exactly OP? Your white supremacist bull? Fucking faggot.

Blue eyes dirty blonde hair btw. Your kind disgust me OP, no better than a woman.

>leaf calling somebody a faggot

The irony

Are green eyes aryan?