Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. Seriously though...

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. Seriously though, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnaxeOLZQKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Milo is garbage. He represents nothing we support and much of what we oppose.

great job share blue. CTR faggots.

What's actually the fuss about?

I don't mind mr clean being black.

Big mistake CTR. Strike Milo down and he'll come back 10x more powerful. All you've done is drawn more attention to him. He'll get another book deal, and will do more speeches.

>WE

>share blue
>not referring to them as Sharepoo or Shartblue

Insert Post here
Not gonna lie , former Trump and Milo supporter here , im really disappointed with my vote .

jesus these shills are copy pasting now hahahahahahaha

WE
WUZ
CLEAN

Posting this in every Milo thread for maximum visibility: Fuck Milo he rode Sup Forums and Sup Forums all the way to his 15 minutes of fame. He never really believed any of the shit we believe; he just saw it as an opportunity to put shekels in his pocket because nobody else was doing so at the time. He literally came along at the right time and like the kike he is, attached himself to it at the perfect time.

For God's sake Sup Forums, he's the embodiment of everything this board stands against: A degenerate, Jewish, miscegenation practicing faggot.

The irony is that he used us to gain a modicum of fame, but by doing so he also flew too close to the sun (Sup Forumsand the redpills that we continuously drop and believe) and (((they))) finally got their opportunity to burn him for it. Fucking pottery.

Hello, David Duke

More like Mr. Dirty

>miscegenation

He impregnated a black woman? If anything should keep him from getting the nuclear codes, it's that.

To be fair, it's much easier keeping a clean house when you've abandoned your kids with their mother.

Clean my toilet's boy.

Doctor David Duke for you, show some fucking respect !!

>it wasn't enough that mr. clean was gay and elderly, he has to be black now

k

WUZ

WUZ

Shareblue is going all out with their character assassination tonight. You guys need to save some money for hillary's campaign.

CLEAN

What is it? What did milo say this time?

Sorry guys I was away for three days and already I miss something big.

>WE WUZ CLAYN
That can't be a real tweet from Dr. Duke.

Does mr Duke browser pol?

Based Dr. Duke is a shockingly good memer for his age

Probably only /lgbt/

>Fuck Milo he rode Sup Forums and Sup Forums all the way to his 15 minutes of fame. He never really believed any of the shit we believe; he just saw it as an opportunity to put shekels in his pocket because nobody else was doing so at the time.
This. He's not /ourguy/ and he never was. He used us to get famous, and now his stupid behavior is catching up to him. Let him go.

WE WUZ HOUSE NIGGERS

>he rode Sup Forums
kek More like double-chan gamer gate autism.

David Duke is clearly a better shitposter then Milo or Spencer

WE WUZ DETERGENT N SHEIT

WUZ CLEAN

NICE PASTA MY FRIEND

DICK WASHERS N SHEEEEEIT?

he is cute tb-h

I came here to post this.

WE WUZ HYGENTIC N' SHEIT

I used to think that mr. clean was a genie, and thus enslaved to the cleaning products that summon him

Sure, black makes sense

HOL UP
>*breathes through his teeth*
SO U BE SAYIN
>*grabs crotch*
WE WUZ MAGIC SLAVES N' SHIT
>*repeatedly falls down and gets back up again*

They just don't get it do they?

its part of a broader trend
i sint buying shit with a black guy on it

its like MSM doesnt know that infamy is a word

Or ShariaBlue...

nothing triggers me more than some fucking idiot writing what "we" support. You don't represent everyone here you fucking cockroach.

COAL BURNERS UNITE

THANK YOU

lol so this pretty much confirms that Duke reads Sup Forums, right?

doesnt look black to me. looks like the guy of operation repo

haha i hope mr clean doesn't try anything with my wife haha that would really hurt lol

PICK UP THE SOAP BOI!

youtube.com/watch?v=QnaxeOLZQKA

photoshop will fix it

all this does is tidy up my shopping list.

You have to post the one with the caption mapuche.

looks like ross kemp.

get to work cleaning my toilet nigger

FPBP

After seeing Sup Forums today, I thought Milo was DONE.

But then I went online, looked at social media.
Then I talked to real people that I knew, I thought for sure they would be anti-Milo.

But you know what is weird?
They actually said "it was a joke"
or "He wasn't talking about pedophilia, he was talking about gay culture"
or "The media is up to their smear campaigns again"

I really was amazed. I thought for sure the public would be full-speed blast on hating Milo and dropping him. But I think with all the talk of fake news and character assassination getting around, the "at first glance" at this people now think of the lying press just trying to take out another conservative voice. Thank god most of these people didn't actually look into it, because what he said was pretty bad.

I think Milo is going to be fine. When I was looking at Sup Forums earlier I was very certain that Milo's career was fucking stone cold DEAD.

The conditioning has been officially broken! Sup Forums was just getting shilled to a ridiculous degree.

Not gonna lie, I hated Milo from the start. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. Seriously though, we can't let this guy get the HIV codes!

It's funny, they didn't have the balls to turn him into an actual nigger because they know women would lose their shit and sales would fall off a cliff.

So they gave him heavily nigger qualities while still keeping him white enough that most people wouldn't notice to try and subliminally brainwash them. This is some next level shit here.

>media creates alt right
>media makes milofag face of alt-right
>MILO IS A PEDO
>YOU LIKED MILO BECAUSE WE SAID YOU DID SO YOU LIKE PEDOS

Come on shills, we saw this the instant you threw him up. Just because you were patient doesn't mean we didn't see it coming, fuck off