Why don't any of you guys join the CIA or become a career politician...

Why don't any of you guys join the CIA or become a career politician? Then you can make an actual difference and not wait for some messiah to come.

how hard is it to get a comfy desk job at a Federal agency?

I applied and they won't take me because I took ritalin

Not into raping and murdering kids famalam. Also not burger.

LOL the FBI knows alll about Ritalin.

cause I didnt go to an ivy league school or join a frat

Because of Drumpf's workforce freeze.

guess i'm out of the running too. oh well.

>online history come out during background investigation

that's as far as your career will go.

1. I`m Russian.
2. Special services never hire people for being good. They hire you, if you are change opinions on fly about stuff like "commies are good" or "commies are bad".
3. I`m also not maciavellian. Which is even worse, than being Russian for such people. Well... it`s essentially the same, but from different perspective. It`s not even that I want to destroy them. If they allow me to prosper, I will build the world, that does not need them and that is much better, than they ever could create. This kind of sin in unforgiveableness is the second only to the sin of being their victim.

that

Sup Forums, although much spirited venting, fucks us all

unless they come to us and ask, but thats only in movies

I will when the time comes.

>implying we are waiting on a messiah
>not understanding we are waiting for the curtain to open.

How big do I need to be to join the CIA? Do I need to have a master plan of where I'll be in five years?

i think it does too. i sat through a recruiter presentation at school a few years ago and now i'm a vet, so i've got a shot at a few federal jobs. i don't think i'd make it through positions with an in depth character polygraph and internet history review. i'm certain my text message history would sink me. there's still a evaluation with one of their shrinks you'd have to pass that wouldn't be a picnic.

I wish. I have a record though.

worth a try, i'd say.

/po/ is full of basement dwelling NEET's that's why.

Pol would not harm your career in the slightest.
In fact, the more dirt they`d have, the better are your perspectives, because then you will be easily controllable.

Like if you want to torture and rape kids you go on top, because:
1. they do not have to invent what regular new dirt you have to create on yourself
2. this does not affect your performance on the field
3. it will get you lynched, if you would try to struggle or disobey

Being on an active political online forum, while pursuing political career is the least dirty thing they can invent.

The problem is not your record, but the fact, that you made the record without making any influence or money.

Should I have used lethal force to make my escape from the "authorities" only to be on the run for the rest of my days?

zog is a strange beast. i have a TS, but the army gives those out willy nilly. i don't know how much of your internet history and text messages can be brushed off as you just joking or being silly.

Because the CIA probably has about ten years of dirt on me. You know, from all that digital terrorism I committed against Hal Turner, The Church of Scientology, and various groups of Furfags I have tormented.

They'd never trust me.