How do we fix the obesity problem, Sup Forums?

How do we fix the obesity problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/20/study-venezuelans-lost-19-lb-on-average-over-past-year-due-to-lack-food.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chop off all of their fat

Lack people make up ~13%of the population but just under 40% of all obese people in the us.

fasting, like god prescribed

if they refuse, they'll burn in hell for gluttony

Some sort of camp.

Fat tax like in Japan

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/20/study-venezuelans-lost-19-lb-on-average-over-past-year-due-to-lack-food.html

Harvest the obese for fuel

>How do we fix the obesity problem, Sup Forums?
Most of it is a mental disorder.

When people "Blame" their thyroid etc, they are admitting that they know they have an issue, and in a way it is an outcry for help. Some flat out admit to comfort eating.

They refuse to try to help themselves, knowing the consequences for their inaction. It is an addiction.

It needs to be treated as such.

When X thing will kill you if you keep it up, and you continue to do it knowing this, it is a mental disorder and an addiction.

I am an alcoholic in recovery for over a year. I have addictions. I have demons. I found a way to treat it, and it does not involve drugs or surgery. It involves self-honesty. Most people in general are incapable of this, but most people don't have an addiction or understand it.

"Just eat less fatso" is a shaming statement of the obvious. No different when someone tells me that "You just need to drink less".

If it was that simple, I would not be an alcoholic.

The best thing to do is keep the heat on that it is not normal, but also remind people that there is help. NO ONE with their problem will judge them, while "normal" people can and will.

You have to rise above it, and only the addict can take the first step.

Right Wing Army Training for Public Education.

That's pretty sick even by my standards.

CHEESE DRINKING

the answer is a plant based diet with no empty calories from sugary beverages and alcohol

eat as much as you want of fruits and veggies and lose all the weight without doing anything

no exercise involved

thats my plan

personally

I have a broken back, so I can't do much physically, I already eat 2 small meals a day, still gaining weight.

Shit sucks.

Whatever kind of civilization or lack thereof succeeds us, I hope they'll have wide access to this video. They need to know how it really went down.

im with Her

>Shit sucks.
Have your doctor provide you with a list of exercises that you can do to burn calories. Also ask about suggested meal plans based on your activity level.

Don't keep doing something if you know it is not working.

This man hates himself

Fat camps, make them build the wall

Please send a link. That sounds like the most hilarious shit.

>plant-based diet

No thanks. Been there, was 15 years of shitty health as a vegan, would never go back if you fucking paid me.

It's fucking EASY, but people have to actually learn to cook their own meals again. If you can't do that, you'll have shitty health unless you can afford to eat out every meal for quality food, which is a fucking waste.

Eat decent meats, don't eat processed shit, get plenty of green vegetables, don't binge on carbohydrates and fool yourself you're being healthy, and it works just fine.

Veganism is for faggots. Sorry, but as a reformed veganfag, I can't encourage that lame diet to anyone.

Give every citizen a genetic injection that stops their body from being able to digest certain foods.

The only food that they can digest are foods that match the genetic marker in their DNA.

If they eat food that contains genetic markers that do not match theirs, they become sick and die.

Their autopsy will show that they were consuming food that was made for others.

Their family will not receive any insurance money.

They will find their food delivered to them each morning. They must consume the food in front of a camera. This ensures that they eat what is best for their body type.

End all medical welfare.

It'll sort itself out.

>Drumpflkins are paying for this mans healthcare RIGHT NOW

Really makes me wonder

Also this.

Either or