EMERGENCY: CODE WHITE

It's happening!! Right now! We just need to figure out what it is. Dig through headlines everywhere, there is currently a concerted effort to distract us with SOMETHING (see: milo) but I'm willing to bet it's a distraction from something far more important to us...

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com
google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html?amp?client=safari
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/833391985100779521
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rt.com

its all there

another dead russian ambassador today this time in new york

Supposedly Humma is testifying against Hillary, Maby thats it?

Also the sweeden thing

>it isn't anti-Semetic to point out that yet another purveyor of sexual degeneracy has turned out to be a gay Jew or vice versa

well said, Milo

where did you hear about Huma?

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the 13 year olds.

The Sup Forums thread got slid into oblivion, It was publication by the Globe.

>the globe

I had the same concerns, trust me. But before any actual discussion had a chance to grow the thread was slid because of this raid.

russian ambassadors death, is my first instinct. this is possibly trumps enemies trying to initiate war.

i think youve got something here

The 8 unidentified passengers, I wonder who they are...

Whoever is behind the narrative mistakenly believes we give a shit about milo, too many plebs are taking the b8

Hell no.

Maybe they are about to unveil a major pizzagate bomb? That way the left can point and say "you guys like pedo's too!!!".

Sweden and Europe in general...

>Supposedly Humma is testifying against Hillary, Maby thats it?

whoa

this could really destroy Hillary's chances to be president

Sweden riot after the Trump comments.

>nothing to see here goy, just your everyday run-of-the-mill European dystopia

The pedo shit is the distraction.

In reality, it was his terrible showing on Real Time that did Milo in. Establishment Republicans already disliked Milo. The American Conservative Union, a 50+ year old organization, was looking for any reason to rescind his invitation to speak at CPAC. Pic related was cause enough to do this, but would have resulted in another DeploraBall situation with extreme backlash from the Alt Right. The smear video was meant to distract and prevent said backlash--and judging from @BakedAlaska's "I cannot defend Milo anymore" tweet, it worked like a charm.

It's not a distraction, its an attack to destroy someone that could do a lot of political damage given a main stream stage.

Sweden. No one cares about that faggot Milo, hope he and the left gets whats coming to them.

t. FSB

Didn't wikileaks drop a few bombs not long ago about sweeden funding ISIS?

"Sweden offers returning jihadis housing benefits" google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-isis-fighters-city-lund-returning-jihadis-housing-job-education-benefits-reintegration-a7371266.html?amp?client=safari

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/833391985100779521