Another war is on the horizon

I feel as if another war is coming. Prepare your Pepe's, friends. First HWNDU's revival, then Pewdiepie's attack. A 3rd action will happen that will spark the war in the near future. 3 is the magic number.
-M.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lDw81),
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GANG
GANG

these people would be cake to destroy in a debate. no thoughts in their heads at all. yeh, fuck trump niqqa gang gang! fuck trump niqqa, he a bitch cuz he a bitch!

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

I don't get this bitch. Does she like trump or not?

Dude Raves Lmao.

why are the mods being such faggots, this board is already shitted up with threads about that cocksucking kike milo but they can't have a thread about this?

Is this undercover Zyklon Ben

Someone go open carry there with a real gun like a ar-15 or a 17-hmr!!!

gay light show beats gang gang shout out to my homey in cell block 8 or zombified libtards

Gold Teefs dindu and Sagging Skinny dindu are BOTH there now and BOTH have brandished weapons - Where the fuck are the police? Do they even care about public safety? They are there RIGHT NOW and are both armed.

How gangsta would they be if they ran into these guys? Second amendment is life.

Someone tell the local gangs these niggas are dealing on their turf

Someone call the cops on the niggas

Straight Outta Locash

There won't be a war so long as you can still buy beer and steak and gas.

It might happen in 20-30 years with the dollar devaluing at the rate that it is. But most of us will be around 50-60 by then and that's going to suck ass.

It might happen towards the end of our lives, but it will definitely happen within our grandchildrens lifetime.

This shit could go on for another 100-200 years before we see a total collapse like Rome again.

Both him (Skinny Sagger dindu) and his partner (Gold Teefs dindu) are at the cam site right now and both are armed. Guess it's ok to brandish weapons in N. Mex ??

So many larp threads today.

LOL GOLD GRILLS KILLS ME HE SO DOPEY HAHA

Probably not, she's just a memespouter

Still /ourgirl/ though

Gang gang

What Sup Forums board is that?

Looked like gold grill just brandished a weapon (9mm handgun ?) in front on the cam again, moments ago. Meanwhile Albuquerque PD are nowhere to be found or seen.... go figure

is /ourguy/ there?

lel

i mean as in a MEME war, not another world war.

WOW BRUH SICK BUCKETHAT P H I L O S O P H I C A L RHYMES DROPPIN THAT NEW SOUNDCLOUD MIXTAPE SO DEEP HOLY SHIT

Remember kids, don't vote for Hillary, she's gonna start wars.

I'm serious guys. Sup Forums is hilarious and has awesome meme magic but that photo looks like it comes from another forum. Would appreciate if you could tell me. Praise Kek!

You sound like an antifa infiltrator

I just sent the Albuquerque police the image of the Gang member from this threat (imgur.com/a/lDw81), thank you boys

Watching the stream waiting for cops to roll up

We will not divide us.

MAY THE HOLY BATTLE COMMENCE

Wow they are so nice throwing random clothes onto the ground for nobody.

it's >>>

Giving people, desu. Bless their hearts. Didn't see that in NY. Greedy shits.

>OP feels something
>OP checks news, sees CIA/deep state just killed another russian ambassador - this time on us soil
>ww3 is here

sauce?

http ://nypost.com/2017/02/20/russian-ambassador-to-un-dies-after-passing-out-at-embassy/

same soulless eyes as fuckerberg

Fuckin TNT that rock you're under. I'm with you, dude. You'll overcome.

fucking discord cucks

And we never see her again. REEEEEE

I HAVE PERDICTED THAT COMMUNISTS WILL BE GUNNED DOWN